Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I have still hope for an 'real' clos relation between Ian, Lena and Holly.

On the Book fare I got temptedby Holly.......
Unfortunate I had to undo this action, because this was ending the relation between Ian and Lena....

So I turned Holly down and continued the relation with Lena, but still hoping...........

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I find it odd how easy both characters get involved with cheaters when they know how it feels to get cheated on. I expected a more developed moral dilemma if the player decides to go that route based on the backstory and internal monologue both Ian and Lena have.
Agreed -- and in GGGB this is handled much differently. There is a ton of setup to get to a point where the MC will try to steal the best friend's boyfriend, so it feels more organic and believable. We see the MC and the boyfriend in numerous situations together where the tension builds up, and we get a lot of internal monologue over it. That doesn't happen in ORS. Which is fine, they don't have to be the same game. But it is a point of interest.

I can sort of buy the Lena routes. She's needy, messy, depressed and anxious and she's using these guys for sex. It kind of paints a dark picture of the Lena character though.

But the Ian/Cindy route in particular just falls completely flat for me. A big part of the issue is that Cindy has the personality of a shoe. We don't get any context for why Ian would suddenly fall in love with her. She's not funny, quirky, they don't have any kind of history together, or mutual interests. Her character is: she's blonde.

It's just not very plausible that Ian would want her so badly that he would toss ALL his other relationships -- both his romances and his friendships -- to get with her.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I feel Ian/Cindy path seems straight forward for a reason.....My hunch is Axel will be involved with her regardless if you're in a relationship or not......leading to her cheating on you with axel or Ian not caring since its fair game just being a hook up

Wade will most likely be apart of lena's story by then too

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I feel Ian/Cindy path seems straight forward for a reason.....My hunch is Axel will be involved with her regardless if you're in a relationship or not......leading to her cheating on you with axel or Ian not caring since its fair game just being a hook up

Wade will most likely be apart of lena's story by then too
if you mean that Cindy's cheating on Wade is inevitable whether with Ian or Axel im not sure if this is true or not, but i think you can help them fix their relationship throgh your choices.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
if you mean that Cindy's cheating on Wade is inevitable whether with Ian or Axel im not sure if this is true or not, but i think you can help them fix their relationship throgh your choices.
Not sure that "cheating" specifically will be inevitable for her, but I think she will always eventually leave Wade unless Ian works the strings with them both to keep them together.

This chapter Cindy seemed to have made her mind up about wanting to do things with her life. If Ian goes with her as a friend he can suggest her to tell Wade how she told him. Without Ian's influence I think Cindy and Wade will eventually conflict their way into a break-up, if she has sex with Axel before or after such a point remains to be seen.

Dec 8, 2018
Maybe it is just me but I think Ian and Cindy have good chemistry together. The fact that Ian is sleeping with his friend's girl also comes up a lot... with practically every interaction between them. Hopefully it will get further explored if Ian pursues an affair with Cindy while she is still with Wade.

The sexual tension and flirtations between them in the earlier chapters were the highlight of this route for me. Regardless I am happy with the progress for them in this update and looking forward to the future of the Ian/Cindy path.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
y
Not sure that "cheating" specifically will be inevitable for her, but I think she will always eventually leave Wade unless Ian works the strings with them both to keep them together.

This chapter Cindy seemed to have made her mind up about wanting to do things with her life. If Ian goes with her as a friend he can suggest her to tell Wade how she told him. Without Ian's influence I think Cindy and Wade will eventually conflict their way into a break-up, if she has sex with Axel before or after such a point remains to be seen.
Yeah thats what im talking about, just like we can destroy their relationship with with our choices we can help fix it but we can also not get in the middle and let them sort their problems which clearly wll lead to them breaking up.

this is what i love about ORS, even if we do nothing the story wll go on and people will interact, Alison wll go with Jeremy and Cindy probably will go with Axel, the world doesn't wait for Ian and Lena to do somthing.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Regarding Seymour's power dynamic with Lena ...

Seymour's path is fine if Lena has been at least somewhat corrupted by him, but he is such a loser on a path where Lena has told him off from the beginning. He's barely had any interaction with her, yet he's obsessed with her, trying to isolate and coerce her into becoming his toy. The contract is especially pathetic, trying to exert control over Lena with a piece of paper because he can't get her to talk to him without it.

I feel like there could be a path where Lena can turn the tables on him if she's resisted his corruption to this point. She updates the contract so that Seymour will pay her but she doesn't have to do anything at all for him in return. She financially dominates him. His obsession with her means he's totally lost control of himself and the situation and desperately wants her to interact with him in any way she'll allow, even if it's just spending his money on whatever she wants.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
there are 2 scenes in gallery i can't find
1. robert+lena
2021-11-03 (3).png
no clue how to get it

2. cherry selfie
2021-11-03 (2).png
it is mystery selfie. looks like wasn't sent to ian

anyone know how to get these two scenes?

Nanimonai

Mar 14, 2019
1. robert+lena
View attachment 1482114
no clue how to get it

2. cherry selfie
View attachment 1482120

The only 1 I can't find is that Robert+Lena scene but for those Cherry selfies, it really was for Ian. All I did in one of my playthrough was focusing only on her. Probably need to try a path with her but w/out Lena or after the 1st scene with her in the morning, there are 2 choice you need to choose & pick it was a casual thing.

Reactions: leg28

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
1. robert+lena
View attachment 1482114
no clue how to get it

2. cherry selfie
View attachment 1482120

First one is Lena giving Robert a blowjob in the morning, In one of the sleepovers in Lena's place. There is a day lena can invite ian to her apartment in one of the earlier dates. (before having sex) simply ignore that and call robert for the night.

Reactions: leg28
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes