BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think the intent is that you as the player can perceive him either way and decide what to do with him. I think that's true to life -- it's easy for shitty friends to drag you down. Sometimes it's hard to cut ties.

You can't directly call him out, but you can shut down his chances with women, mostly cut off his whining and avoid or ignore him. I would expect that as the story moves along, a more confident MC will get the option to cut him loose.
There are also numerous times Ian can be an ass to him, to even out their dynamics a bit which I quite like. Letting him get bullied by Robert was satisfying. Ian doesn't have to babysit the dude who asks his money for rent after being a reason for getting Ian kicked out of his home. I always try to tease Perry about Emma, tell him that his problem is that he's being a lazy fuck and not paying rent when there's an option. So anyway, I wouldn't say that Perry being a pathetic asshole is such a big problem in particular, as you can choose how to treat him in return. I can easily imagine Ian who's trying to be a good friend to him eventually giving up on him and choosing his own happiness and well-being instead of being constantly let down by him.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Heh... That's what I like about it.

What I don't like is that it's a cookie-cutter meme, always with the same expression, just like the horny insta-ho tongue-bite (which I hate so much more). But there's something to be said for literally being fucked stupid. Goofy, ungraceful facial expressions during sex ftw. As long as they're more natural than ahego, which is in all cases performative, with a few given exceptions once every 10,000 orgasms. I mean, someone is bound to make it naturally at some point and a natural cross-eyed orgasm without the tongue is pretty hot in itself.

I don't think anyone can really guess accurately if they don't know her. Aside from the fact she likes hockey since she's clearly a big Blackhawks fan.

As far as I know, Jeremy doesn't offer Ian pics if Ian has successfully slept with her at least once, correct? Key word: successfully. Jeremy still offers if Ian can't get hard in his first Allison encounter and doesn't sleep with her after that point.

This is just one of the many paths there wasn't enough time for Eva to apply the proper text for. One of the pitfalls of such a widely branching game with resources too limited to execute every path smoothly.
For fuck sake make them cry of the sexual bliss instead which infinitely more common than ahego. That makes it more believable and immersive. This is not a hentai game after all

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
For fuck sake make them cry of the sexual bliss instead which infinitely more common than ahego. That makes it more believable and immersive. This is not a hentai game after all
Where did you get from what I wrote that I was defending or asking for ahego content? Unless you were just agreeing with me. Can't tell.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Encountered a bug in Alpha and Beta of 0.9
The play through is that
Lena's status: remain friends with Ian, has feelings for Holly, hooked up with Louise(so no Mike nor Jeremy), and Robert; She is extra friendly with Stan.
Ian's status: He's dating Holly, on a lust route with Alison(No Emma, Cherry nor Lena), didn't have the smoothest relation with Cindy; helped Perry with Emma

So in Ch9 When Ian went with Alison on a vacation, Lena just got back from her hometown, blah blah, she went to the shoot with Axel, after Cindy left the shoot, just when Axel is about to shoot with Lena, after player choose "I'm managing", couple lines in,
comes the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like this error always happen if Ian didn't get to stay through the Shooting at Axel's place(When Lena gets to Axel' home sees only Cindy)

Last edited:

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Related note, Perry's interest in Emma is shallow as fuck. You're interested in this girl, but whine and demand "no politics" when she's talking about one of the most important parts of her life? And not only did you have no idea she's been vegetarian for years, but you immediate shit on the idea of being vegetarian right in front of her? Fuck off, dude.
Ian has probably outgrown his friendship group. Perry is the obvious example. Depending on your perspective, Alison is another one. It's not uncommon for people to realise, as young adults, that their high school friends make better drinking buddies or acquaintances, if at all, than actual friends. Whether she becomes a friend-with-benefits or not, though, Emma is cool; she has strong principles and passions, and is someone who can offer Ian more than high school memories and beer.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think there will be catfight between Lena and Cindy for Ian's attention
Unfortunately, women do not tick so nowadays. More realistic is that they allow themselves and want to humble him. Never underestimate the pride of a woman.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Played chapter 9 a couple of times. I'd say this was the most drastic and the spiciest chapter so far. Easily the chapter I enjoyed the most out of all nine chapters and it makes me even more excited for the future chapters :love:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well, it's not grammatically wrong so much as potentially in the wrong context. If it was right after the
context completely appropriate. Come to think of it, it might be appropriate in the Seymour context too. Look up the slang. Though you're right that Eva likely meant to write it differently.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I released version 0.9BETA of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:

If you're not a patron yet, I recommend waiting until the first of October to avoid paying a second time for the FINAL version but support is also appreciated.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes