manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks. Was more of a statement/question since I wasn't quite sure. I never got it to pop myself in the few scenarios I tried it with. Defending Jeremy wouldn't be a requirement in and of itself, though. Part of the formula for Jeremy sharing pics is his friendship level and the song is one of many choices that influences their friend/enemy bar.
Worth noting this only gets you the early voyeur content, the voyeur content in chapter 9 is locked behind getting the voyeur content in chapter 7, which Ian won't ask for if he is still in a good sexual relationship with Alison (has slept with her before and hasn't pursued Emma in chapter 5).

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So I just did a playthrough where Jeremy has not slept with Alison at all and Ian declines the trip with Alison. It's interesting that while Jeremy does warn Ian about his missed opportunity, Jeremy doesn't actually go to the trip.

In fact Ian goes to the gym the next day and sees Jeremy there as usual. Jeremy even gets to comment on Ian's new clothes. Awesome stuff.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So I did one "pure" Lena playthrough, ignoring basically everyone but the Ina/Lena route. I just finished a route intending to end up with Holly (Including a generous side helping of Allison). Does anyone know a way of somehow keeping Lena AND Holly? I've read about an "open relationship" option in some of the above posts, but I definitely didn't find it pursuing Holly. I'm hoping the 2 aren't mutually exclusive but suspect they are. Any thoughts appreciated.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So I did one "pure" Lena playthrough, ignoring basically everyone but the Ina/Lena route. I just finished a route intending to end up with Holly (Including a generous side helping of Allison). Does anyone know a way of somehow keeping Lena AND Holly? I've read about an "open relationship" option in some of the above posts, but I definitely didn't find it pursuing Holly. I'm hoping the 2 aren't mutually exclusive but suspect they are. Any thoughts appreciated.
You're right. They are both mutually exclusive, at least for now.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Granted, they didn't specify that they needed to know who the other "has fun" with outside of relationship, but it could lead to less problems if they don't hide it from each other.
I have a feeling that his fling with Cindy will end badly for their relationship anyway. It seems to me between Lena and Cindy in the future there may be a conflict on some ground (in this case, it could be Ian himself). They haven't talked much yet, but there is tension between them.

Reactions: Homemade

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
So I just did a playthrough where Jeremy has not slept with Alison at all and Ian declines the trip with Alison. It's interesting that while Jeremy does warn Ian about his missed opportunity, Jeremy doesn't actually go to the trip.

In fact Ian goes to the gym the next day and sees Jeremy there as usual. Jeremy even gets to comment on Ian's new clothes. Awesome stuff.
Interesting but really good, I think this makes much more Sense in this certain Scenario with Alison! On the oter hand I feel like in the last days they were like 3 or 4 different Outcomes reported by Players if you go exactly this way so I'm confused. :D But does Ian still get this weird Call from Alison when she is away, is there another Version of her call or did nothing happen there in your Playthrough?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
But does Ian still get this weird Call from Alison when she is away
I should mention that my playthroughs were done on the alpha and not the beta, though I doubt this will be changed or needs changing.

As for the playthrough, no Ian does not receive a phonecall at all from Alison, since Jeremy is not there with her. I also told Jeremy that he can try his chances with her very early on in the game but it looks like it didnt matter here.

is there another Version of her call
Apparently there is but personally I have not tried this one. Few pages back someone mentioned that it is possible for Jeremy to go on the trip and yet Alison does not call Ian. Apparently for that to happen, Jeremy has to have slept with Alison the first time but Ian has to tell Jeremy "Alison is mine", that way Jeremy follows Alison to her trip but does not try anything with her.

edit: if you meant another version of the phonecall itself, then no, I think the actual dialogue in the phonecall is always the same.

And of course there's the scenario where Alison calls Ian but Ian does not receive the video from Jeremy that we discussed not too long ago. The way I got that was let Jeremy sleep with Alison the first time, tell Jeremy he can try his luck with Alison, then decline the trip with Alison.

In all of the above Ian has pursued Alison, the difference being whether Jeremy has slept with Alison at all and whether Ian has told Jeremy "Alison is mine".

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoon

sluttyjackie

Feb 15, 2020
I have made a gallery unlocker.
Just put "galleryunlocker.rpy" in the "game" folder and start the game.

Unfortunately I don't know how to to use function show image unless in game, so the selfie images will not unlock.
In that case I have modified the game gallery to enable all images/scenes in the gallery without needing any requirements.
Create a new folder called "scripts" in the "game" folder and put "gallery.rpy" inside of it.
In case you want back the normal gallery, just delete the folder/files
How i dowload them?

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I should mention that my playthroughs were done on the alpha and not the beta, though I doubt this will be changed or needs changing.

As for the playthrough, no Ian does not receive a phonecall at all from Alison, since Jeremy is not there with her. I also told Jeremy that he can try his chances with her very early on in the game but it looks like it didnt matter here.

edit: if you meant another version of the phonecall itself, then no, I think the actual dialogue in the phonecall is always the same.

And of course there's the scenario where Alison calls Ian but Ian does not receive the video from Jeremy that we discussed not too long ago. The way I got that was let Jeremy sleep with Alison the first time, tell Jeremy he can try his luck with Alison, then decline the trip with Alison.

In all of the above Ian has pursued Alison, the difference being whether Jeremy has slept with Alison at all and whether Ian has told Jeremy "Alison is mine".
Thank you for the clarification and insights in your Playthrough! :) I don't know if you plan to continue this Scenario but I think it will be interesting to see how you can continue with Alison in future Chapters and if you still can get on the Romance Route if you don't go with her on the Trip. Are you with Cindy or Holly in this Playthrough or with none of them?

Apparently there is but personally I have not tried this one. Few pages back someone mentioned that it is possible for Jeremy to go on the trip and yet Alison does not call Ian. Apparently for that to happen, Jeremy has to have slept with Alison the first time but Ian has to tell Jeremy "Alison is mine", that way Jeremy follows Alison to her trip but does not try anything with her.
This Scenario seems interesting because I can't imagine him going on a Trip with Alison and not try anything espescially when he slept with her before. Here I could imagine him sleeping with Alison behind Ian's Back and this would also lead to an interesting and new Path and the Question if Ian can find this out or if Alison maybe tells him. I just don't think Jeremy is that good of a friend at all to not try anything with Alison if he has the Chance the way he is acting all the time. But maybe Alison turn him down but who knows :D

Aug 4, 2017
As of today Eva Kiss has almost 2500 patreons, she'll probably reach that before inevitable drop at the beginning of November.

As much as I think the wait for chapter 9 was way too long and hopefully that does not happen again unless she's gonna make a REALLY big one, she deserves every single ounce of that success. It's good to see hard working and talented creators getting rewarded for their efforts and with Eva you see constant need for improvement - quality jump from GGGB to ORS is undeniably big, it's almost mindblowing.

Also, she seems to be one of those rare artists that do female corruption right and know how to gradually build things up, so it does not feel out of place and is hot as fuck.

Fingers crossed for her to finally nail down all the routes she wants to have in her game, so it's gonna be easier to write and for us easier to wait for lol.

Nov 15, 2020
But it all depends on our choices, though, right? I can see a version of Cindy choosing Ian over Axel, for sure, just as I can see a version of Cindy choosing Axel over Ian, even if she gets burned like others before her. I'm not sure why stating this would upset some readers on here with very thin skin; not you personally. I think that there's definite, simmering sexual tension between Cindy and Ian, which is one of the highlights of the game, no question. What I don't see is a lot of chemistry between the two characters, relative to the chemistry between Ian and Lena, or Ian and Holly, for that matter. I see chemistry as being on the same psychological wavelength and having enough in common to get on well, regardless of sexual tension; I associate it with depth of interaction, too. That's all it is. I see Ian as a guy who can get complex about topics of interest, for instance, with the likes of Lena, Holly, and, in theory, even a more mature, experienced and redeemed Jessica. Cindy strikes me as too simple to care about any of that, at least where she finds herself currently in life. I love how she's been written, Cindy. I just don't see long-term romance as realistic between Cindy and Ian. It's just a matter of perspective.
Holly and Lena are definitely more similar to Ian than Cindy is, I agree on that. I doubt Cindy is particularly interested in literature, for example, and the differences between them could realistically become a problem once that first period of intense sexual attraction passes.

The reason I still think their chemistry is so good is mostly that they seem to understand each other well. I think Holly's great, and I'm really looking forward to see how her relationship with Lena will develop, but I've already lost some of the interest in her route with Ian. That's mostly because Ian seems completely unable to read Holly's signals. Ian seems way more attentive with Cindy, and most of their interactions depend on exactly that. (Which is often emphasized by how socially inept Wade and Perry are…)

Also I like the idea of the people having great chemistry even if they’re so different. While not so common, I think that’s far from impossible.

Personally, I don't think those 2 relationships (Cindy or Axel) will lead Ian and Lena to a happy and healthy relationship. They agreed to be open about it, yet the first thing they do is commit one act that they'd be too ashamed to tell each other. I hated it in GGGB, that some hookups Ash chose to keep in secret from Eric despite their arrangement. I get that it can be a bit awkward initially, but since Lena thinks of herself to be the mature one of them two, I expect her to be the wiser one, too, and respect their "open" deal and confess about her adventures Ian doesn't know about, like Mike or Louise. At least later on, so that there aren't any secrets left between them. That way she wouldn't end up in the same situation like she did with Axel. Granted, they didn't specify that they needed to know who the other "has fun" with outside of relationship, but it could lead to less problems if they don't hide it from each other.
Yeah, it's definitely not the healthiest way to start a new relationship, open or not. I guess you could say at least Ian could get some enjoyment out of it later on, considering his newfound hobby of jerking off to other guys fucking girls he likes. But first and foremost it comes across as a shitty way to exploit the undefined freedom they've given each other (from the outside, at least; as far as I remember, neither of them use the terms of the relationship to justify their actions to themselves). I wrote that it could be a way to really kickstart their open relationship, but "kickstart the open relationship storyline" would've been more precise, probably. (Or it could lead to the relationship ending without our control, similar to how our hands have been tied regarding the consequences from Ian/Holly and Lena/Jeremy. Who knows.)

All in all it's very difficult to anticipate how the Axel and Cindy scenes will affect the relationship between Lena and Ian, with the amount of relationship options (exclusive/open/casual), the question whether they will tell each other about it (and when), and whether both slept with someone else after their talk or just one of them.

I really like the chance to play them as assholes, though, as long as it comes across as believable. I think the Cindy and Axel scenes did that. And as long as it’s not at the expense of a more wholesome open relationship with mutual respect.

Generally I liked that whole passage because there’s so much at stake and we have no way of knowing the consequences of their actions. I think it was a really good move from Eva to wait with the anticipated Axel and Cindy scenes until after the talk between Ian and Lena.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
You're right. They are both mutually exclusive, at least for now.
Yeah, I figured. It's odd that Lena and Ian have hearts, but Holly only has a smiley face. I also had Lena and Holly be as "together" as possible hoping to score the 3some. I've got Lena back up to 8 so, again, hoping in an update or so for the 3some.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
whats new in beta ...please
I had a quick play through with Ian-Cindy & Lena-Axel route, noticed beta fixed a dialog error: In Alpha, Ian agreed to go to Axel's shoot with Cindy on the next afternoon while Wade can't go with her because he has this tournament that can't miss, the next day morning Ian gets home talks with Perry about their activities in the afternoon, Ian acted like he is free to stay at home; Beta fixed this part, when this happens, Ian says to Perry he has to go to Cindy's shoot.
Other than this little change, I don't know other changes.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes