vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Playing this one I noticed Billy showing some interest in Holly in the club scene from before, and given what he's like with Jeremy and Alison in this chapter, that definitely implies some future directions. Writing her is going to be lots of work, I would imagine, given she's almost two different people on different paths now. One thing I think could be interesting with Holly is that as she becomes more sexual she could write erotic fiction that other characters could read, and the scenarios could either reflect things other characters have done (maybe raising some suspicions in the reader) or reveal fantasies she or her friends have discussed. Imagine Ian reading her work and realising he's a fantasy for her or an obvious Lena/Cindy-type character in the story

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Playing this one I noticed Billy showing some interest in Holly in the club scene from before, and given what he's like with Jeremy and Alison in this chapter, that definitely implies some future directions. Writing her is going to be lots of work, I would imagine, given she's almost two different people on different paths now. One thing I think could be interesting with Holly is that as she becomes more sexual she could write erotic fiction that other characters could read, and the scenarios could either reflect things other characters have done (maybe raising some suspicions in the reader) or reveal fantasies she or her friends have discussed. Imagine Ian reading her work and realising he's a fantasy for her or an obvious Lena/Cindy-type character in the story
I think it's too early to tell specifically. I certainly won't rule out that Billy and Holly could become involved down the line, especially if Holly goes through a change, but it could just be how he speaks to all girls to appear charismatic and suave.

Reactions: CoalPhelps and jduk

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Hmm I think I'll give the beta release a pass and wait for the final version instead. Don't wanna clog up my save slots yet since there might still be some bugs and what not.

My only worry is that I hope I still remember the choices I picked.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I think it's too early to tell specifically. I certainly won't rule out that Billy and Holly could become involved down the line, especially if Holly goes through a change, but it could just be how he speaks to all girls to appear charismatic and suave.
I think if Lena lets Ivy have Holly to mold as she pleases, then I absolutely see Ivy involving Holly with Billy, no question. Seems clear letting Ivy have Holly is her corruption path while Lena taking Holly under her wing is the more wholesome route.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes thank you for confirming this, this is exactly how my Holly-Playthrough went too. But after some People pointed out it seems that if you choose Holly in Chapter 7 and want to continue with her you immediately lock her as your love interest and therefore you lose Lena in Chapter 8 and you lose every Romantic Option with Alison in Chapter 9. I mean I don't like that it goes that fast without even spending much time with Holly before but I get it because that's how a Relationship with Holly works.

But the Threesome Part with Alison and Jeremy has to be a bug because like you said Alison never hooked up with Jeremy in the Playthrough you mentioned and Ian never talked with Jeremy about a Threesome (I think he even said he gives up on Alison since she has no interest in him?). Also what's interesting in this Scenario you just lose with Alison in both ways (if you say sure go ahead with Jeremy she gets really sad because she thinks Ian doesn't care if she does and if you say you don't like and want that she gets mad at him and you lose Points)
While it might be buggy in some playthrough variants, generally the Alison situation is good to handle! I have a playthrough with going for Alison full throttle and no threesome question popped up in Ch.9. In another one, Alison had the first one nighter with Jeremy, but going for Alison after that still led to no threesome question if you are on the Alison love route.

In a playthrough going for the threesome angle, I think it is important how you answer three questions (among other stuff): The one very early in the game, where Jeremy asks if Ian is "exclusive" with Alison, the one if Ian likes/wants the pics Jeremy can send and the one where Jeremy enquires about a possible threesome(which will only pop up depending on choices before). It definitely changes the point gains/losses of the MC answers in Ch.9 to the threesome question, depending on what you did earlier.
There seems to be an impact of how many "Heart" and "Hotness" options you chose as well, but I am not sure what the exact amounts are, but it can blank out love or sex options. And not only with Alison!(And it can even completely stop the threesome question from pop up, even if Alison was with Jeremy several times, if you have lots of Heart actions taken)

Last edited:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Hmm I think I'll give the beta release a pass and wait for the final version instead. Don't wanna clog up my save slots yet since there might still be some bugs and what not.

My only worry is that I hope I still remember the choices I picked.
Yep, I just might do the same, but I downloaded alpha and beta, want to check the slightly changes among them.
As for the saves, I have created a document just to write down every save's path, with all the important details to keep track of all the choices that will help me go on with it in later gameplay.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Billy will probably fuck her down the line... Well that's if Holly keeps being influenced by Ivy...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Billy will probably fuck her down the line... Well that's if Holly keeps being influenced by Ivy...
My hope for this path for Holly is that Ivy keeps being Lena's friend and keeps sharing Holly's photos and videos with her, as they get progressively raunchier, like Jeremy is with Ian. I know that's more of a bro thing to do I guess and in reality a very scummy thing to do without consent, but as part of a cuckolding-type play I think it works for either Ian or Lena.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
My main gripe is still the same. The last few updates have focused a lot on Ian bulding up relationships while Lena was relegated to just corruption routes with two exceptios.
Yeah, 9 chapters in, Ian and Robert are the only guys who have asked Lena out on an actual date. Little-known secret about women -- they like going on dates. Like, a lot.

IMO this has to be an intentional choice, for reasons that may or may not become clear. In GGGB, the MC has male suitors who actually ask her on dates and activities, alongside all the freaky perverts she can get down with. So this omission -- in a female-authored game -- seems purposeful.

I think one way to interpret this is that the story isn't about Lena going down a corruption path. She's already corrupted from her relationship with Axel, and Ian or Holly are her potential paths out of it. EK seems to have cut this, but in the older releases Lena could steal money from the cafe. To me that was a clue that her character was intended to be more ambiguous than initially meets the eye.

The other way you could see it is as a limitation imposed to make the Ian/Lena relationship plausible. Like I said, Robert is the only other character who actually acts like a potential boyfriend. But if you go on a date with him and talk to him, his responses are comically bad. Obviously intentional, to steer you away from a relationship with him. If EK gave him any personality at all, Robert -- or any similar character -- would start to look like a better option than Ian, because he's not trying to bang 5 other girls.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ofc Robert is a bf/ltr choice for Lena... If i remember correct, he actually ask her to be his gf, but Lena didn't really wanted to. Robert is a guy who admires Lena a lot and wants her very much. Yeah he might not be the coolest guy but he is trying. I don't understand why people hate him tbh. He is the average guy out there i think. Has an ok job to make a living, has good overall looks nothing too super but certainly not bad and he is hitting on Lena hard. The 70% of the guys out there are closer to Robert than anyone else. They surely aren't Axel or Seymour types.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ofc Robert is a bf/ltr choice for Lena... If i remember correct, he actually ask her to be his gf, but Lena didn't really wanted to. Robert is a guy who admires Lena a lot and wants her very much. Yeah he might not be the coolest guy but he is trying. I don't understand why people hate him tbh. He is the average guy out there i think. Has an ok job to make a living, has good overall looks nothing too super but certainly not bad and he is hitting on Lena hard. The 70% of the guys out there are closer to Robert than anyone else. They surely aren't Axel or Seymour types.
People hate him for various reasons. I dislike him because he tried to use his position as Lena's superior to manipulate her into dating/having sex with him.
Some people dislike him because he's just utterly boring.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yep, I just might do the same, but I downloaded alpha and beta, want to check the slightly changes among them.
As for the saves, I have created a document just to write down every save's path, with all the important details to keep track of all the choices that will help me go on with it in later gameplay.
Pro Player!

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
While it might be buggy in some playthrough variants, generally the Alison situation is good to handle! I have a playthrough with going for Alison full throttle and no threesome question popped up in Ch.9. In another one, Alison had the first one nighter with Jeremy, but going for Alison after that still led to no threesome question if you are on the Alison love route.

In a playthrough going for the threesome angle, I think it is important how you answer three questions (among other stuff): The one very early in the game, where Jeremy asks if Ian is "exclusive" with Alison, the one if Ian likes/wants the pics Jeremy can send and the one where Jeremy enquires about a possible threesome(which will only pop up depending on choices before). It definitely changes the point gains/losses of the MC answers in Ch.9 to the threesome question, depending on what you did earlier.
There seems to be an impact of how many "Heart" and "Hotness" options you chose as well, but I am not sure what the exact amounts are, but it can blank out love or sex options. And not only with Alison!(And it can even completely stop the threesome question from pop up, even if Alison was with Jeremy several times, if you have lots of Heart actions taken)
Yes, I get what you mean and I also play the full Alison Route so of course all of these three Questions in regards to Jeremy you mentioned I always answer in a way to keep him away from her. Like I said before JeremyxAlison is maybe the only Thing I don't like about this game so I make sure nothing happens!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monk_56

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, I get what you mean and I also play the full Alison Route so of course all of these three Questions in regards to Jeremy you mentioned I always answer in a way to keep him away from her. Like I said before JeremyxAlison is maybe the only Thing I don't like about this game so I make sure nothing happens!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't this because Ian can commit to Holly in the previous chapter? Does that there still occur with Alison if Ian doesn't commit to a relationship after doing Holly?

Reactions: Reasoon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, 9 chapters in, Ian and Robert are the only guys who have asked Lena out on an actual date. Little-known secret about women -- they like going on dates. Like, a lot.

IMO this has to be an intentional choice, for reasons that may or may not become clear. In GGGB, the MC has male suitors who actually ask her on dates and activities, alongside all the freaky perverts she can get down with. So this omission -- in a female-authored game -- seems purposeful.

I think one way to interpret this is that the story isn't about Lena going down a corruption path. She's already corrupted from her relationship with Axel, and Ian or Holly are her potential paths out of it. EK seems to have cut this, but in the older releases Lena could steal money from the cafe. To me that was a clue that her character was intended to be more ambiguous than initially meets the eye.

The other way you could see it is as a limitation imposed to make the Ian/Lena relationship plausible. Like I said, Robert is the only other character who actually acts like a potential boyfriend. But if you go on a date with him and talk to him, his responses are comically bad. Obviously intentional, to steer you away from a relationship with him. If EK gave him any personality at all, Robert -- or any similar character -- would start to look like a better option than Ian, because he's not trying to bang 5 other girls.
Robert used to be a even bigger creep before his rework. I do agree that it is a choice that the author started Lena via her corruption routes. Now the bigger question (for me) is if in the future EvaKiss will give the same amount of time to develop some potential love interest routes for Lena as she has been giving to Ian riight now.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes