Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I am quite certain that it is Ian who EvaKiss identifies with most. He is a writer who also draws. And he is the actual main character of the game. We start the game with him and in the interactions with Lena he is the player character. His actions raise/lower their relationship points, Lenas doesn't. Lena mostly only ever reacts to him.
Are you sure about that? I might be wrong but it's actually Lena's decisions and actions that actually has more impact on storyline thn Ian's does atleast for now, Like fate of Ed/Molly Cafe, Holly Change and not to forget Seymour (Her decision with regards to him will probably send storyline in two different directions and also decide what happens to Ian's Job) whereas none of Ian's decisions and actions has any major impact on Lena.
As for Lena - Ian relationship I'd say they play equal amount on role in it but even there it's Lena that initiates their dates or sex (Their first date and sex were both in Lena's Pov).

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
it's definitely a bug, I did a fresh playthrough focused on Alison while also getting with Holy so Alison and Jeremy never hooked up and Jeremy never said anything about a threesome, but out of nowhere Alison said that she met Jeremy and he proposed the idea of a threesome to her and that me and him already agreed on it, Bitch what? I never agreed on anything.
Yes thank you for confirming this, this is exactly how my Holly-Playthrough went too. But after some People pointed out it seems that if you choose Holly in Chapter 7 and want to continue with her you immediately lock her as your love interest and therefore you lose Lena in Chapter 8 and you lose every Romantic Option with Alison in Chapter 9. I mean I don't like that it goes that fast without even spending much time with Holly before but I get it because that's how a Relationship with Holly works.

But the Threesome Part with Alison and Jeremy has to be a bug because like you said Alison never hooked up with Jeremy in the Playthrough you mentioned and Ian never talked with Jeremy about a Threesome (I think he even said he gives up on Alison since she has no interest in him?). Also what's interesting in this Scenario you just lose with Alison in both ways (if you say sure go ahead with Jeremy she gets really sad because she thinks Ian doesn't care if she does and if you say you don't like and want that she gets mad at him and you lose Points)

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Axel is by far the best cock Lena has taken... Based at her expression at least... Poor Ian can't compete...
You've told it like it is, good sir. I'd love to see someone deck Axel, like Cherry or Lena, at some point. But it's funny as hell reading some guys on here become insecure at the reality that Axel has a strong effect on a few of the girls.

Reactions: jduk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My main gripe is still the same. The last few updates have focused a lot on Ian bulding up relationships while Lena was relegated to just corruption routes with two exceptios.

Seriously Lena has pretty much just one girl so far going for her in a nice relationship: Holly. Every guy (apart from Ian) are just a bunch of bastards cheaters, blackmailers and stalkers. Loise route is a reverse corruption with the way Lena treats her and Ivy dropped the ball hard this update. I still hope maybe something can come out between Lena and Emma with the music band but not getting my hopes up...

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I still hope maybe something can come out between Lena and Emma with the music band but not getting my hopes up...
I think it would be bad if there was no path for Lena that is not corruption. It would at least be a massive waste of my time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think it would be bad if there was no path for Lena that is not corruption. It would at least be a massive waste of my time.
Sure maybe some routes but pretty much all of them save two so far? She is laging a lot behind Ian in the relationship department.

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
This is the Beta for Chapter 9, Lust and Power! I went over the reported bugs and did some additional proofreading, but a final, thorough one is still required. I've also made a few changes and tweaks to both art and writing taking into account your input after the Alpha release (especially about some expressions that came out kinda silly in some drawings!)

This chapter took longer than I wanted and expected for several reasons. Working on each chapter of ORS is becoming really complex and difficult, but I knew that much going in. This game is becoming a big, ambitious project and it would be impossible for me to pull this off on my own: I have to thank my team and community, as always, for selflessly helping me deliver this game time and time again. Special thanks to Lara and BloodyMares, who really helped me check the chapter to make it consistent and playable.

As is always the case, it's hard for me to judge the quality of the update, especially after having been working on it for so long. I've tried my best to move the plot forward and include some long-awaited scenes, and I can't help but push the quality of the art even further. I think the upgrade is very noticeable when you compare illustrations from the first few chapters with the current one.

To give you some stats about this chapter, the code ended up being 20.785 lines long and there are 101 full screen new illustrations (!), with plenty of variations. Sadly, I haven't been able to include the new OST tracks I commissioned, since the musician is still working on them...

Some new features have been implemented, like a scene gallery many of you were asking about, and some UI and game optimization. Now the images are in .webp format, which has reduced the download size of the game considerably. An Android port is coming soon too, finally.

Anyway, I hope you find this chapter enjoyable and worth the wait. It has been really frustrating and draining for me not being able to publish sooner, and I know it's really inconvenient and frustrating for you guys too. All I can say is I'll keep trying to make a game I'm satisfied with, as fast as I can, but taking as much time as I need while cutting as few corners as possible. It's up to you to judge if what I create it's worth your while!

As always, I'm eager to read your opinions and comments both here in the comments and in our server!

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
But in some route there is Axel banging Cindy or for now she's save ?
So far there are no scenes or implications of that happening in any route, whoever, if you do not go after Cindy and do not try to help them fix their relationship Cindy pulls the same abrupt vacation thingy with Wade that she does in her route when she feels guilty for having cheated on him with you, which makes me think she does it this time after cheating on wade with Axel. I might be wrong.
Any news on what's new in the Beta?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
This is the Beta for Chapter 9, Lust and Power! I went over the reported bugs and did some additional proofreading, but a final, thorough one is still required. I've also made a few changes and tweaks to both art and writing taking into account your input after the Alpha release (especially about some expressions that came out kinda silly in some drawings!)

This chapter took longer than I wanted and expected for several reasons. Working on each chapter of ORS is becoming really complex and difficult, but I knew that much going in. This game is becoming a big, ambitious project and it would be impossible for me to pull this off on my own: I have to thank my team and community, as always, for selflessly helping me deliver this game time and time again. Special thanks to Lara and BloodyMares, who really helped me check the chapter to make it consistent and playable.

As is always the case, it's hard for me to judge the quality of the update, especially after having been working on it for so long. I've tried my best to move the plot forward and include some long-awaited scenes, and I can't help but push the quality of the art even further. I think the upgrade is very noticeable when you compare illustrations from the first few chapters with the current one.

To give you some stats about this chapter, the code ended up being 20.785 lines long and there are 101 full screen new illustrations (!), with plenty of variations. Sadly, I haven't been able to include the new OST tracks I commissioned, since the musician is still working on them...

Some new features have been implemented, like a scene gallery many of you were asking about, and some UI and game optimization. Now the images are in .webp format, which has reduced the download size of the game considerably. An Android port is coming soon too, finally.

Anyway, I hope you find this chapter enjoyable and worth the wait. It has been really frustrating and draining for me not being able to publish sooner, and I know it's really inconvenient and frustrating for you guys too. All I can say is I'll keep trying to make a game I'm satisfied with, as fast as I can, but taking as much time as I need while cutting as few corners as possible. It's up to you to judge if what I create it's worth your while!

As always, I'm eager to read your opinions and comments both here in the comments and in our server!
Hmm, after reading this i feel like 5 months between updates will become the norm.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes