What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried telling Jeremy to stay away from Alison early in the game? I have not tried this. Does Jeremy still bring up the threesome?

edit: ok I just read your comments above. Apparently you dissuaded Jeremy from fking Alison at every opportunity possible including telling him "Alison is mine".

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoon

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Took a quick look at the posted beta by extracting the images with Unren. Besides edits on some of the pics (Lena x Seymour), there aren't any new scenes, as far as I can tell.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Took a quick look at the posted beta by extracting the images with Unren. Besides edits on some of the pics (Lena x Seymour), there aren't any new scenes, as far as I can tell.
Interesting. Maybe this will be the first update where no new scenes will be added to the beta/final version. :unsure:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Ofc Robert is a bf/ltr choice for Lena... If i remember correct, he actually ask her to be his gf, but Lena didn't really wanted to. Robert is a guy who admires Lena a lot and wants her very much. Yeah he might not be the coolest guy but he is trying. I don't understand why people hate him tbh. He is the average guy out there i think. Has an ok job to make a living, has good overall looks nothing too super but certainly not bad and he is hitting on Lena hard. The 70% of the guys out there are closer to Robert than anyone else. They surely aren't Axel or Seymour types.
He is not just an ordinary guy, he is also a hedonist with no ambitions. Even Perry wants something more and has his hobbies, passions, talents, although he does nothing for this. He is incredibly boring and in many ways unpleasant and tries to use the difficult situation and his position to persuade Lena to finally go somewhere and sleep with him. This is one of the biggest dick moves and negates all of his admiring.

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
Ian has scenes with all his options except Minerva and Emma I think, Lena has scenes with all of hers minus Louise and Holly I think? But plus Axel and Seymour. There are also Ivy/Holly and Jeremy/Alison stuff. That's all I recall as such.

What more were you expecting?
Must have missed it then

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't want to use an unlocker, and I've gone through the game from the start so many times with so many different choices, so I'm shocked I still have a handful of blurred scenes in the gallery. Would someone please be kind enough to tell me how to get these scenes (who they are with, which routes, choices, etc):

1: Second scene between "Lena Has Sex After Waiting" and "Lena Agrees to a Photo Shoot with Seymour"
2: Third scene after "Holly Joins the Pole Dance Lesson" and "Lena Invites Robert Over"
3: Two scenes before "Lena Has a Photo Shoot with Axel"

This is from the Chapter 9 Beta gallery. Thanks!

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
I don't want to use an unlocker, and I've gone through the game from the start so many times with so many different choices, so I'm shocked I still have a handful of blurred scenes in the gallery. Would someone please be kind enough to tell me how to get these scenes (who they are with, which routes, choices, etc):

1: Second scene between "Lena Has Sex After Waiting" and "Lena Agrees to a Photo Shoot with Seymour"
2: Third scene after "Holly Joins the Pole Dance Lesson" and "Lena Invites Robert Over"
3: Two scenes before "Lena Has a Photo Shoot with Axel"

This is from the Chapter 9 Beta gallery. Thanks!
1. LenaXRobert - it´s the morning after the "Lena Has Sex After Waiting" scene. You need to let Robert stay for the night. Pretty standard scene, I think it was simply not in the gallery for the alpha release and got added for beta.
2. LenaxIan. That´s their first possible scene together iirc. Also pretty standard. You can get it after their date at either the fortress or shine. Both go back home but Lena can decide to call him and ask him to come over. Need to have kissed at the date and have high lust score I think.
3. RobertxLena and MikexLena. Both scenes are pretty much identical. This is an either/or scenario, you would need 2 playthroughs for both. You can get these after Lena arrives back from her parents if you are not with Ian. If you are dating (i.e chose the heart choices) Robert or Mike you can decide to call him to pick you up.

Edit to clarifiy on the last scene: At one point if you are dating Robert and are sexting you get the option to "contact Mike instead" (requires high lust stat) you need to choose this if you want to open the path to get the scene with Mike but it closes the path with Robert.

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
He is not just an ordinary guy, he is also a hedonist with no ambitions. Even Perry wants something more and has his hobbies, passions, talents, although he does nothing for this. He is incredibly boring and in many ways unpleasant and tries to use the difficult situation and his position to persuade Lena to finally go somewhere and sleep with him. This is one of the biggest dick moves and negates all of his admiring.
It's good to have a character like Robert as a low bench mark. He's basically a walking dildo, and not even a big one. :ROFLMAO:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
BloodyMares PilotLara

Design bug in Chapter 9 that was likely difficult to account for:
Thanks for letting us know about the Lust cap in Ian x Lena route with no side girls. Appreciate the dedication. I'll check the lust requirements in that scene. If it's indeed higher than 5, then it's an oversight due to Eva not knowing the stat caps for each path (it requires hundreds of playthroughs to track all the stat levels per chapter and path). I help out where I can (tracked Athletics and Money values for her), but I can't do everything on my own without it feeling like a full-time commitment. We need more people like you, willing to test for specific paths. Your dedication would be more noticeable (and rewarding) on Discord though.
I'm looking forward to see what Eva's plans are regarding this. Even though they've agreed to experiment together, they haven't decided on exactly what it means. It's not unlikely that either of them sleeping with an ex-boyfriend or the best friend's girlfriend within hours of their talk, could mean a hit to their relationship score. On the other hand: If both of them does it, none of them are really in a position to judge the other; maybe it could also be a way to really kickstart their open relationship.
Personally, I don't think those 2 relationships (Cindy or Axel) will lead Ian and Lena to a happy and healthy relationship. They agreed to be open about it, yet the first thing they do is commit one act that they'd be too ashamed to tell each other. I hated it in GGGB, that some hookups Ash chose to keep in secret from Eric despite their arrangement. I get that it can be a bit awkward initially, but since Lena thinks of herself to be the mature one of them two, I expect her to be the wiser one, too, and respect their "open" deal and confess about her adventures Ian doesn't know about, like Mike or Louise. At least later on, so that there aren't any secrets left between them. That way she wouldn't end up in the same situation like she did with Axel. Granted, they didn't specify that they needed to know who the other "has fun" with outside of relationship, but it could lead to less problems if they don't hide it from each other.
The same goes with her lying in his Face that she would go with Cherry and then calling Ian with whom she is really close and has strong Feelings in this Scenario right when she is about to have a Threesome? This is why I don't like this JeremyxAlison Route.
IIRC, she calls Ian and tells how Cherry (her first choice) wasn't available so she took Jeremy as a last resort.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for letting us know about the Lust cap in Ian x Lena route with no side girls. Appreciate the dedication. I'll check the lust requirements in that scene. If it's indeed higher than 5, then it's an oversight due to Eva not knowing the stat caps for each path (it requires hundreds of playthroughs to track all the stat levels per chapter and path). I help out where I can (tracked Athletics and Money values for her), but I can't do everything on my own without it feeling like a full-time commitment. We need more people like you, willing to test for specific paths. Your dedication would be more noticeable (and rewarding) on Discord though.
Thanks, BloodyMares. I actually think 5 is even too steep for this one, especially given that there seems to be specific text for an Ian who isn't sleeping around but is open to this sort of relationship. I had to play pretty unnaturally (beyond the obvious not sleeping around part) to even get up to 5 for a no-side-girls Ian and from a game-design standpoint it feels too limiting.

Possibly if Ian gets more lust points for certain actions that could show he's open to an experimental relationship, it would be more do-able.

Looks like the issue still occurs in the Beta, btw. At least I think so. I didn't attempt to run through the whole game in Beta to get a Lena-Only Ian to 4 or 5 lust and my Ch 8 Final saves in that scenario all had Ian at 3 lust and Lena either sleeping with Jeremy or as basically Ian-Only, other than a few early licks with Louise before rejecting her, which also seems to eliminate the experimental relationship option. So it's only been tested with my Alpha save, screen flickering to black every three seconds and all. I assume there wouldn't have been time to communicate the issue to Eva and get a fix in between my last post and now though, so would likely be an unfruitful test-run if I were to play all the way through.

On the dedication part... I'd love to if I didn't currently work 70 hours a week. No time for it on my end unfortunately. Once I do get some time finally, it'll likely be spent learning python to design my own games, plus other creative endeavors. Happy to call attention to bugs when I do find them playing through alpha and beta though and I really appreciate the time both you and Pilot Laura put into this.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I really hope Evakiss drops the ahego faces sooner rather than later, makes them seem totally retarded.
Heh... That's what I like about it.

What I don't like is that it's a cookie-cutter meme, always with the same expression, just like the horny insta-ho tongue-bite (which I hate so much more). But there's something to be said for literally being fucked stupid. Goofy, ungraceful facial expressions during sex ftw. As long as they're more natural than ahego, which is in all cases performative, with a few given exceptions once every 10,000 orgasms. I mean, someone is bound to make it naturally at some point and a natural cross-eyed orgasm without the tongue is pretty hot in itself.

Highly doubt it... No way Eva is seeing herself as Holly.
I don't think anyone can really guess accurately if they don't know her. Aside from the fact she likes hockey since she's clearly a big Blackhawks fan.

In a playthrough going for the threesome angle, I think it is important how you answer three questions (among other stuff): The one very early in the game, where Jeremy asks if Ian is "exclusive" with Alison, the one if Ian likes/wants the pics Jeremy can send and the one where Jeremy enquires about a possible threesome(which will only pop up depending on choices before). It definitely changes the point gains/losses of the MC answers in Ch.9 to the threesome question, depending on what you did earlier.
As far as I know, Jeremy doesn't offer Ian pics if Ian has successfully slept with her at least once, correct? Key word: successfully. Jeremy still offers if Ian can't get hard in his first Allison encounter and doesn't sleep with her after that point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just one of the many paths there wasn't enough time for Eva to apply the proper text for. One of the pitfalls of such a widely branching game with resources too limited to execute every path smoothly.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
As far as I know, Jeremy doesn't offer Ian pics if Ian has successfully slept with her at least once, correct? Key word: successfully. Jeremy still offers if Ian can't get hard in his first Allison encounter and doesn't sleep with her after that point.
I just sped through part of the game again to check this, and it's not quite right. Jeremy will still share pics with Ian if Ian hooks up with Allison. I had Ian hook up with Allison after Jeremy did (Ian slept with Cherry instead of Allison on the first opportunity, then went with Allison instead of going to hang out with Lena and Holly), and defended Jeremy when the guys were singing that "It wasn't me" song at him at the end of Week 3 and beginning of week 4, and asked for pics.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I just sped through part of the game again to check this, and it's not quite right. Jeremy will still share pics with Ian if Ian hooks up with Allison. I had Ian hook up with Allison after Jeremy did (Ian slept with Cherry instead of Allison on the first opportunity, then went with Allison instead of going to hang out with Lena and Holly), and defended Jeremy when the guys were singing that "It wasn't me" song at him at the end of Week 3 and beginning of week 4, and asked for pics.
Thanks. Was more of a statement/question since I wasn't quite sure. I never got it to pop myself in the few scenarios I tried it with. Defending Jeremy wouldn't be a requirement in and of itself, though. Part of the formula for Jeremy sharing pics is his friendship level and the song is one of many choices that influences their friend/enemy bar.

Reactions: Reaurt
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes