scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you for the clarification and insights in your Playthrough! :) I don't know if you plan to continue this Scenario but I think it will be interesting to see how you can continue with Alison in future Chapters and if you still can get on the Romance Route if you don't go with her on the Trip. Are you with Cindy or Holly in this Playthrough or with none of them?

This Scenario seems interesting because I can't imagine him going on a Trip with Alison and not try anything espescially when he slept with her before. Here I could imagine him sleeping with Alison behind Ian's Back and this would also lead to an interesting and new Path and the Question if Ian can find this out or if Alison maybe tells him. I just don't think Jeremy is that good of a friend at all to not try anything with Alison if he has the Chance the way he is acting all the time. But maybe Alison turn him down but who knows :D
After more Playthroughs it appears that the trigger for Alison for wanting to fuck around is if she hears or knows you're fucking around, it doesn't matter with who because I tried it with Lena and the same conversation happened, how Jeremy has been trying to get with her but she's been blocking him but not anymore since Ian is not serious about them. all of this makes sense but what doesn't make sense is the conversation between Ian and Jeremy about the threesome that never happened but Aliosn keeps talking like it happened, that's what needs to be fixed because it makes sense for Alison to say yes to Jeremy since Ian isn't taking it seriously but not piching the idea of a threesome since i've been acting like a dick to Jeremy so they're not bros or eskimo brothers.

I hope that Eva can fix this in the final version.

oh by the way, in two Playthroughs i was also fucking Lena but at the club in one i told her that we slept together and in the second i told her same as always, in the first one she mentioned the threesome and in the second she didn't.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
oh by the way, in two Playthroughs i was also fucking Lena but at the club in one i told her that we slept together and in the second i told her same as always, in the first one she mentioned the threesome and in the second she didn't.
Okay that's interesting. In my Main Playthrough my Ian has a casual Sex Relationship with Lena and is going full Alison. In this Scenario Ian also told Alison in the Club that he and Lena slept together but unlike in your Playthrough in mine Alison mentions nothing and I can progress the Trip with her in the best possible way...Why is this so different? Could it be that your Ian kind of commited to Lena or told Jeremy he has Feelings for Lena? Because like I said before in my identical Holly-Playthrough Alison also suddenly starts with Jeremy and Threesomes out of nowhere so maybe it not depends on Ian fucking around but more if Ian commited to other Options like Lena or Holly?

But one way or another something is buggy about this espescially with the Threesome Lines.

Reactions: scor099

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So no more fake weird ahegao faces? THat would be nice. :unsure: :)
Mind you, I just know the changes have been made, not if they've been implemented now that you ask. Eva shared the art but I haven't played the scenes myself (not planning to).

Supposedly when they are implemented, the expression in the Axel scene will be changed.
For Seymour there is a bit more variation. There is a non-aheago version that you get if you don't meet some kind of requirement that indicates submission or loyalty to Seymour. If you have made choices that favour him, instead you get a picture with a modified version of the aheago face. If I recall correctly the main difference is her tongue doesn't hang out of her mouth.

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Okay that's interesting. In my Main Playthrough my Ian has a casual Sex Relationship with Lena and is going full Alison. In this Scenario Ian also told Alison in the Club that he and Lena slept together but unlike in your Playthrough in mine Alison mentions nothing and I can progress the Trip with her in the best possible way...Why is this so different? Could it be that your Ian kind of commited to Lena or told Jeremy he has Feelings for Lena? Because like I said before in my identical Holly-Playthrough Alison also suddenly starts with Jeremy and Threesomes out of nowhere so maybe it not depends on Ian fucking around but more if Ian commited to other Options like Lena or Holly?

But one way or another something is buggy about this espescially with the Threesome Lines.
You're right, the trigger is committing, i saved before telling Jeremy what i think of Lena and i just tried it and told him "no strings attached" but i also told Alison that i slept with Lena before and Alison didn't say anything about fucking around or a threesome.

i cant blame her for this bug, look at how many variables, triggers and diffrent scenarios are there just in Alison's route lol.

Reactions: Reasoon

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So, playing this game for the first time, and it's fun! It's definitely the sort of thing that I could see myself sinking several playthroughs into. Quick question though: is Perry supposed to suck this hard? Because I can't tell if the game recognizes how much he sucks. He's constantly complaining whenever he isn't in his precise preferred situation, he's endlessly judgemental...the capstone was really the scene where he gets thrown out of the club. I mean, I'm fairly positive that the moment where Perry, speaking about a black bouncer, proclaims "These gorillas think they own the city or something! This is not the jungle!" isn't intended to be racist as fuck? But Jesus Fucking Christ. Is there any option to move the fuck out of his apartment in the works?

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Quick question though: is Perry supposed to suck this hard?
Yeah, if you read his scenes closely it's pretty obvious he's a shit friend and generally terrible person. He's a raging alcoholic and the "funny" story about why Ian got kicked out of his parents' house shows him to be a toxic manipulator.

It subverts the trope of the shy, introverted "nice guy" and I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
If it is intentional then I have no problem with it; I'd actually go so far as to say I quite like it. It's just there haven't been any options to call him out on on his bullshit yet, just opportunities to help him out with girls who are waaay too cool and interesting for him. If the game thinks he's actually Ian's fun, quirky friend, then this is an issue.

Reactions: scor099

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Apparently there is but personally I have not tried this one. Few pages back someone mentioned that it is possible for Jeremy to go on the trip and yet Alison does not call Ian. Apparently for that to happen, Jeremy has to have slept with Alison the first time but Ian has to tell Jeremy "Alison is mine", that way Jeremy follows Alison to her trip but does not try anything with her.
Or Jeremy is written to be extra careful in this scenario, somehow preventing Alison's call to Ian so there are no potential give-aways while he's busy messing around with her in their hotel room. Your interpretation is the more likely outcome though, due to what likely amounts to less work on Eva's part. But what actually happened in that scenario remains to be seen.
I guess you could say at least Ian could get some enjoyment out of it later on, considering his newfound hobby of jerking off to other guys fucking girls he likes.
Team-building nature retreat at the new job, name-tags on and Hi-C/Cookies served in the cabin.
Facilitator: "Now let's just go around the room and say a new hobby! What do you all get up to?!?
Mark: Gardening! Big gardener. Plus tea-time parties with the granddaughters. lol. "D'aww.." *Everybody laughs*
Stacy: Cats! Call me cat-crazy Stacy! lol. *nobody laughs. Slight murmurs of approval*.
David: *Adjusts glasses*. Tucks in sweat-stained shirt: Model.. Mm-Model airplanes. *everyone nods*
Facilitator: "Ian, how about you?"
Ian: Well...

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So, playing this game for the first time, and it's fun! It's definitely the sort of thing that I could see myself sinking several playthroughs into. Quick question though: is Perry supposed to suck this hard? Because I can't tell if the game recognizes how much he sucks. He's constantly complaining whenever he isn't in his precise preferred situation, he's endlessly judgemental...the capstone was really the scene where he gets thrown out of the club. I mean, I'm fairly positive that the moment where Perry, speaking about a black bouncer, proclaims "These gorillas think they own the city or something! This is not the jungle!" isn't intended to be racist as fuck? But Jesus Fucking Christ. Is there any option to move the fuck out of his apartment in the works?
I think so far at least the best way to deal with Perry is let him think Ian will speak to Emma on his behalf while I’m reality Ian sinks his cock deep into her ass and later picks up the phone as she’s deep throating him while Perry is complaining on the other end. :LOL:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
If it is intentional then I have no problem with it; I'd actually go so far as to say I quite like it. It's just there haven't been any options to call him out on on his bullshit yet, just opportunities to help him out with girls who are waaay too cool and interesting for him. If the game thinks he's actually Ian's fun, quirky friend, then this is an issue.
I think the intent is that you as the player can perceive him either way and decide what to do with him. I think that's true to life -- it's easy for shitty friends to drag you down. Sometimes it's hard to cut ties.

You can't directly call him out, but you can shut down his chances with women, mostly cut off his whining and avoid or ignore him. I would expect that as the story moves along, a more confident MC will get the option to cut him loose.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I think the intent is that you as the player can perceive him either way and decide what to do with him. I think that's true to life -- it's easy for shitty friends to drag you down. Sometimes it's hard to cut ties.

You can't directly call him out, but you can shut down his chances with women, mostly cut off his whining and avoid or ignore him. I would expect that as the story moves along, a more confident MC will get the option to cut him loose.
Related note, Perry's interest in Emma is shallow as fuck. You're interested in this girl, but whine and demand "no politics" when she's talking about one of the most important parts of her life? And not only did you have no idea she's been vegetarian for years, but you immediate shit on the idea of being vegetarian right in front of her? Fuck off, dude.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
beta is released and axel is fixed
but there is still issue with last two/three days of update for lena:
bug or how to call it with tattoo on ch9?

2021-10-29 (2).png
lena comes to jess tattoo shop on saturday. she picked tattoo, pays for it (another "bug": all tattoos are costing +1$ since first visit: 1-2-3$ then, 2-3-4$ now) and jess said to her to come for tattoo on sunday/tomorrow. lena confirms:

2021-10-30.png
lena continued with her day. night turns to another day but no sunday sign as usual (as saturday photo above) just night turns into morning in her bedroom (is this reason for losing activity for that day?):

2021-10-30 (1).png
during that sunday there is nothing about tattoo or option to go shopping
monday starts normally with monday screen and story moves to seymour quest
2021-10-29 (3).png

anyone knows anything about that? is dev aware?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Related note, Perry's interest in Emma is shallow as fuck. You're interested in this girl, but whine and demand "no politics" when she's talking about one of the most important parts of her life? And not only did you have no idea she's been vegetarian for years, but you immediate shit on the idea of being vegetarian right in front of her? Fuck off, dude.
I'm sure Emma's going to do something to loosen him up before end-of-game. (By him, I mean his asshole and by something I mean a big, wobbly strap-on).

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes