EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
If you like excellent writing, interesting characters, and impactful choices (not to mention spectacular original 2D artwork), then Our Red String is about as good as they come. This is one of those games that is setting the gold standard for the genre.

This is on my personal Editor's Choice short-list alongside the likes of Now & Then, Pale Carnations, Casting Director, Confidence Man, and Being a DIK.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Just wanted to say, Alison's a frustratingly real portrayal of a girl with low self-esteem. Fuck them and all your time needs to be their time or they'll fuck whoever to reaffirm themselves, don't fuck them and they'll fuck whover to reaffirm themselves while still trying to get you with them.

She's hot as hell but shit gave me ptsd.

hornyguy247

Oct 28, 2021
Those are the best kind of girls, you know you can push them into doing some mad shit just to win your approval. Gotta love it. I have a fuck buddy like that just now. I'm good to her though, i've spent a silly amount of money over the past couple years buying her all manner of sexy outfits and toys. Just bought a spreader bar to try on her this weekend. Will have her spend hours on hair and makeup and dressing up in her French maid costume just to restrain her in her new toy, ruin her and leave her a cum filled mess by the end of the night. Its a win win relationship lol. I've considered getting her to play some of these games and see how she reacts. Maybe I should do a thread telling you all what path she took and her reactions.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hello everyone! As you might've noticed, I've claimed ownership of this thread, as advised by my community (looking at you, Lara).

I'm not sure what will that serve for, other than giving me the ability to curate the presentation of this thread (the sample screenshots were pretty bland, and adding the trailer is a nice touch), since it's not my intention to engage into the discussion. This is your forum and has always been, and I don't want to disrupt things.

But since we've taken over the thread I wanted at least to give you guys a heads up and thank everyone who enjoys, comments and supports my work in one way or another. It made me really happy reading your comments when I finished GGGB, and it always boosts up my morale when a new good review is posted. I will continue to work to make ORS the best game I can manage to create and I hope you keep tagging along for the ride, and if you feel my work is good enough to support me on Patreon, well, that'd be awesome :)

Anyway, as a small gift to this community, here are the links for the Final release of Chapter 9.

PC

Mac

I've also added a new small scene concerning Emma, which can play in two ways depending on your choices thus far!

I hope you keep having fun with my game :)
Eva is the best!!!

Reactions: CoalPhelps

elkal18

Jan 6, 2020
Is there a way on chapter 9 with Lena to be in the mood to be frisky with Louise? I think I had all the scenes with Louise so far, I even used the collar and the leash and she calls Lena Mistress just before, but Lena still doesn't want to commit with Louise?
Is it because I was too friendly with Holly or Ivy? Louise seems pissed: "You prefer her over me"
Any way to avoid that?

Fantastic game so far btw. It's even better than GGGB in my opinion, if it is possible :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pantypriv

r2d5

May 1, 2020
No problem :)
It unfortunately does not do that. I'm debating on releasing an official gallery unlocker (which would be compatible). I'm just waiting on Eva's response.
Do it! For all those who too lazy to play game multiple times, but still want to see all scenes.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a way on chapter 9 with Lena to be in the mood to be frisky with Louise? I think I had all the scenes with Louise so far, I even used the collar and the leash and she calls Lena Mistress just before, but Lena still doesn't want to commit with Louise?
Is it because I was too friendly with Holly or Ivy? Louise seems pissed: "You prefer her over me"
Any way to avoid that?

Fantastic game so far btw. It's even better than GGGB in my opinion, if it is possible :)
Nah, no matter what Lena will not be in the mood to have sex at that moment, and Louise will throw a little fit over it no matter what (her justifications change based on the state of your game, but she will default to being jealous of Holly even if Lena and Holly are just friends).

I think the point of the scene is just to reinforce Louise's mood swings and how sensitive she is to rejection when it comes to romance. You will probably be able to patch things up down the line but its clear Louise is not an easy-going partner.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
PilotLara - Hello. Not sure if anyone else is running into the same problem, but I can't seem to download the hotfix as presented in your post. Keeps opening up another tab with a bunch of gibberish instead. Same with the UnRen file but I picked up the newer version of that from its development thread instead. Could you update your post? Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Some weirdness was going on my end and after restarting my browser it worked fine. Regardless, wanted to say thanks to jollyjoker27 and TheDeviant for their replies below. Gamers helping gamers. Good deal. Cheers! (y)

Edit #2: Visiting the Gallery after applying the Hotfix per the directions causes the game to still bug out. It is what it is.

Edit#3: Renaming a certain image file ("v8_emma_jeremy.webp" to "v8_emma_jeremy1.webp") or adding the attached file into your image folder appears to have resolved the issue.
One disclaimer though, despite following the thread fairly closely I believe I have only ever done a single playthrough of the game way back in v0.6 so I haven't seen the portion of the game where this image would be called up to verify if it's the correct one for the scene. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
PilotLara - Hello. Not sure if anyone else is running into the same problem, but I can't seem to download the hotfix as presented in your post. Keeps opening up another tab with a bunch of gibberish instead. Same with the UnRen file but I picked up the newer version of that from its development thread instead. Could you update your post? Thanks in advance. Cheers.
Assuming you left clicked on the attachments? If yes, your browser opens them in .txt form which results in the hieroglyphics you´re seeing. You need to "right click -> save as" for it to download as 7zip.

Reactions: kolram and Back

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Try 'Right Click>Safe Linked Content' rather than just clicking on it.

Reactions: kolram and Back
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes