Jun 1, 2018
I know, I was referring to ”0.9”.
Don't quote me on this but I think this part 1 of the game like these chapters are Part 1 of the game and Part 2 will be after a time skip again not 100% on that but read for some people on this forum that will be the case. 1.0 Part 1 and Part 2 would 1.1 to 2.0
I can see it going both ways maybe the end to Ian and Lena story and part 2 will be in the same world with different characters (or the same) or it could be the end and chapter 10 is a big wrap up chapter and they start working on another game entirely.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
"Nothing" works in this update, Gallery is bugged out and saves from alpha doesn't work.
Saves from Alpha never work in Final releases due to lots of fixes implemented in the script, naturally. Only compatible saves are from 0.8 Final to 0.9 Final. Then from 0.9 Final to 0.10 Final, etc. Never make saves in Alpha and Beta, those are test builds not optimized for full gaming experience.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod MultiMod
WIP (work in progress)

This port in progress is a bit different than the other SanchoMod ports you've become accustomed to. It's being coded to function either a la carte (that means individually in this case Sparky, no actual food products will be provided with the mod) or to work seamlessly with JohnDupont 's current mod. As such I'm stripping down my mod quite a bit and letting JD's mod do the heavy lifting. The reason: while personally playing around with this release I wanted my MiniStat screen and SanchoOptions at a minimum but I also have no intention of stepping on JD's toes as he has done very respectable work unlike many other "modders" of titles I choose to code for (cough..cough..hackers..cough). All the standard SanchoOptions are functioning perfectly so far and I've decided to keep the OEM dialogue box in this case. I've also made all the SanchoStat screens dynamically change to the active character (Ian or Lena). Below are a few teasers of the WIP, all subject to change as I continue to port in additional features.

Regards and be well.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Saves from Alpha never work in Final releases due to lots of fixes implemented in the script, naturally. Only compatible saves are from 0.8 Final to 0.9 Final. Then from 0.9 Final to 0.10 Final, etc. Never make saves in Alpha and Beta, those are test builds not optimized for full gaming experience.
That's strange then, cause I do have saves from 0.8 final, but they don't work either...

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I released version 0.9FINAL of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:

Since the Gallery Unlocker in the new version doesn't the gallery.rpy or chapter_9.rpy file, there's no reason it shouldn't be compatible with PilotLara's hotfix.

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
Um, so I completed the game yesterday and then tried to run gallery unlocker but suddenly the game froze and I alt f4 to close it, now it wont run and I tried deleting and redownloading but when I run the game it opens the loading menu for a few seconds then closes..

Reactions: Sparkwolf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gallery hotfix for v0.9 Final
Okay, this is not an easy hotfix. I understand if you are hesitant to try this yourself. I did my best to make it as user friendly as possible. Good practice, backup your game folder first if you are not sure what you are doing.

Features:
  • This fix removes the error when viewing the gallery
  • Adds the new Emma scenes. As Eva went back and edited the Chapter 8 - Emma x Jeremy scene you will need to replay it to unlock it in the gallery.
This is not compatible with the current gallery unlocker linked in OP or any other mod that edits the gallery.rpy or chapter_9.rpy file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are a patron, you can now add the Eva Kiss pledge badge to your account! And as always, report bugs on !
Although I haven't even looked at this scripting, I can tell from your "instructions" that things are not up to snuff. There's never any need to delete an archive nor unpack it to apply any properly written patch. If all you did was edit a few RPYs then none of that is necessary. You are instructing folks to run around in circles for nothing. With all due respect, folks should truly actually read and study RenPy and Python documentation before hacking out patches or mods.

Again, if all you did is modify the gallery script a bit, then there's no need for folks to unpack or delete anything, simply copy the script to the "game" folder and it supersedes the script in the archive by default, it doesn't even have to be named the same, just have the proper labels/variables, etc. Regards.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
SanchoMod MultiMod
WIP (work in progress)

This port in progress is a bit different than the other SanchoMod ports you've become accustomed to. It's being coded to function either a la carte (that means individually in this case Sparky, no actual food products will be provided with the mod) or to work seamlessly with JohnDupont 's current mod. As such I'm stripping down my mod quite a bit and letting JD's mod do the heavy lifting. The reason: while personally playing around with this release I wanted my MiniStat screen and SanchoOptions at a minimum but I also have no intention of stepping on JD's toes as he has done very respectable work unlike many other "modders" of titles I choose to code for (cough..cough..hackers..cough). All the standard SanchoOptions are functioning perfectly so far and I've decided to keep the OEM dialogue box in this case. I've also made all the SanchoStat screens dynamically change to the active character (Ian or Lena). Below are a few teasers of the WIP, all subject to change as I continue to port in additional features.

Regards and be well.
This looks interesting. I think it would be very useful if it had some sort of visual as the the routes you are on. Such as, with Ian, are you romancing Lena and/or Holly, are you cucking Perry with Emma or not? There are so many relationship variations, it's hard to keep it straight.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This looks interesting. I think it would be very useful if it had some sort of visual as the the routes you are on. Such as, with Ian, are you romancing Lena and/or Holly, are you cucking Perry with Emma or not? There are so many relationship variations, it's hard to keep it straight.
Appreciate the input and I actually have that penciled as something to possibly code in as I've recently done the exact same thing for the ongoing port with "SunshineLove" which shows which paths are open/closed/other. It's certainly do-able, I'll just have to create the myriad of variables of each routing and code them to work with existing OEM variables. I'll keep ya posted. Regards.

Example of Path stats:
1636677215463.png

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Those are the best kind of girls, you know you can push them into doing some mad shit just to win your approval. Gotta love it. I have a fuck buddy like that just now. I'm good to her though, i've spent a silly amount of money over the past couple years buying her all manner of sexy outfits and toys. Just bought a spreader bar to try on her this weekend. Will have her spend hours on hair and makeup and dressing up in her French maid costume just to restrain her in her new toy, ruin her and leave her a cum filled mess by the end of the night. Its a win win relationship lol. I've considered getting her to play some of these games and see how she reacts. Maybe I should do a thread telling you all what path she took and her reactions.
Depends on the size of the French maid costume. Also depends on if she's dusting a billionaire's foyer to put herself through college or scrubbing motel toilets to put her grand-kids through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes