CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Having a job makes him better than Perry, Ian, and Wade. He's also worse than all of these in other aspects. It's a pretty pathetic bunch all together, the men of Our Red String.
Ian has a job, and if not for Minerva, it would be a lot less shitty and burdensome than Robert. Moreover, if he plays the cards correctly, then he already has a collaboration in the Victor White project and a job at the publishing house Hierofant, which, however, is threatened by Seymour. So in general he is already much higher in rank than Robert. Not to mention that Lena wants to be with him, unlike Mr. At Least I Have a Job.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yes, "blackmail" is probably not the right word here. I mean, he kept the news to himself to get Lena to go to the bar with him as his only chance. And the fact that he helps with the management of the restaurant only if she has sex with him and will continue the "relationship", and if they break off, he will refuse to do it.
He doesn't keep the news to himself though, he tells her once she denies going out with him and firing her was never his decision. So when he fires her he does nothing wrong. Indeed he does something wrong not firing her, that is nepotism.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Ian has a job, and if not for Minerva, it would be a lot less shitty and burdensome than Robert. Moreover, if he plays the cards correctly, then he already has a collaboration in the Victor White project and a job at the publishing house Hierofant, which, however, is threatened by Seymour. So in general he is already much higher in rank than Robert. Not to mention that Lena wants to be with him, unlike Mr. At Least I Have a Job.
Yeah? Then why is a man in his late twenties still taking an allowance from his Daddy? To me that just spells P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
He doesn't keep the news to himself though, he tells her once she denies going out with him and firing her was never his decision. So when he fires her he does nothing wrong. Indeed he does something wrong not firing her, that is nepotism.
It's not morally wrong in itself, yes, but he uses it to put pressure on her to go out on a date with him. The only claim is to this. I'm not very good at corporate politics, but Axel incidents probably do more harm than the clumsiness of another waitress, so I can agree in part, but I think it's not entirely fair to call it nepotism, since we know that Lena is the more capable employee of the two applicants.

Reactions: Homemade and dundun

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah? Then why is a man in his late twenties still taking an allowance from his Daddy? To me that just spells P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C
Well, okay, then you caught me. But at least Ian is starting to take the situation into his own hands and I have already listed his prospects. While Robert is not moving anywhere and is not going to. I think the opportunity to work for one of the best publishers in the country is a decent prospect, albeit shaky due to the ambitions of another Daddy.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, okay, then you caught me. But at least Ian is starting to take the situation into his own hands and I have already listed his prospects. While Robert is not moving anywhere and is not going to. I think the opportunity to work for one of the best publishers in the country is a decent prospect, albeit shaky due to the ambitions of another Daddy.
Yes, at 27 he's finally starting to make a life. Meaning he's only emotionally retarded by about ten years and should reach maturity sometime in his mid thirties, how admirable!

Robert on the other hand is a wastrel for holding down a steady job through most of his twenties, a time when the Ian's of the world are "finding themselves".

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I tried another playthrough because I noticed something. It seems when Ian messes around there seems to be some some sort of consequence but when lena messes around there seems to be no consequences or even guilt. I tried out one path where Ian bangs Holly and Lena bangs Louise. Ian gets the shit it end of the stick and Lena gets angry but the Louise thing never comes up, its all on Ian.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, at 27 he's finally starting to make a life. Meaning he's only emotionally retarded by about ten years and should reach maturity sometime in his mid thirties, how admirable!

Robert on the other hand is a wastrel for holding down a steady job through most of his twenties, a time when the Ian's of the world are "finding themselves".
Too rough estimate. Yes, Robert has a stable job, but in the end he is stumped. Ian, on the other hand, recovered from the depression after cheating and breaking up (judging by the words of Emma and some other characters) and finally found the strength in himself, and after a couple of months he already had great opportunities in his hands. The difference between the two is that "no retard" Robert is apparently not capable of anything more than catering or plankton in the office, while Ian, with due diligence, is capable of much. I am not from the USA, so I don’t know the training system from the inside, but as I understand it, training at the university ends ~23-24, although I have no idea what "intern" means in the case of Ian. Can someone enlighten?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

DavDR over here acting like holding down some dead-end wage-slave restaurant job is the most laudable thing ever :KEK:

Ian > Robert; in every possible way.

It is one of the only clear wins Ian gets in the game. Most of the other characters have some combination of major physical or economic edge on him - losing only in the "personality" department.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Too rough estimate. Yes, Robert has a stable job, but in the end he is stumped. Ian, on the other hand, recovered from the depression after cheating and breaking up (judging by the words of Emma and some other characters) and finally found the strength in himself, and after a couple of months he already had great opportunities in his hands. The difference between the two is that "no retard" Robert is apparently not capable of anything more than catering or plankton in the office, while Ian, with due diligence, is capable of much. I am not from the USA, so I don’t know the training system from the inside, but as I understand it, training at the university ends ~23-24, although I have no idea what "intern" means in the case of Ian. Can someone enlighten?
I don't know how it is in whatever country that Eva set the game but in the US headwaiter in a fairly nice restaurant is a pretty good job, much more than a 27 year old intern makes.

Dec 6, 2019
Eh Ians not badly written, although certain scenarios could have been improved like his interactions with Robert and Holly where he should have been more decisive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akira-Chan

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
My Ian, with the help of Sensei WEN and Jiu-Jitsu training, will be ready for the tournament, and any kind of assholes with their name starting with A, R, M, and even Jer no-no Jermy will be fine.

My Ian in the tournament will be like this.

View attachment 1589914

While Jermy should take Jiu-Jitsu seriously because If he did not he will be fucked by someone else.!

Jermy in the tournament if he did not take Jiu-Jitsu seriously.!

View attachment 1589937

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, great artworks! Makes me always smile! :)(y) Keep the good work up.

By the way Axel could also be inspired by Homelander...
Homelander_S2.jpeg

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
No, her looks are based on Abella Danger. Several of the characters are based on real people. Some borrow looks from multiple sources, but Emma is clear as day traced from AD images.

Sadly she's been kinda ruined for me(The blonde version), after someone pointed out her eerie similarity with Porter Robinson.:LOL:

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
Ian needs a harem route where he fucks all dem bitches and impregnates them in a wife beater tee, hoorahh.
Yeah also Ian needs to fucks his own mother, his sister, and his mother's and sister's hot friend, and his hot high school teacher too. And obviously he needs to have that 3D Bazooka Dick™ and the game should be renamed to something like Our Milfy G-String: Alpha Male of The House Saga. Because you know, otherwise how can it be a harem game with a unique story and gameplay?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes