idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I have an error at 'Sunday April Week 2'

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'louise2.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'louise2.png'.

Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.3ALPHA
Wed Jun 03 16:08:09 2020

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Perry I am going to get you laid even if it is the last thing I do as a brother from another mother.

After a couple of updates I'm beginning to appreciate the double protagonist aspect. Jerks you meet as Ian can be friends that Lena happen to know. So more than just exploring and developing two protagonists, we also get to see the supporting characters at their best and their worst. The story is very human and relatable.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Axel invited Cindy for a photoshoot, we know that Axel is working together with Mr. Ward, we also know that Mr. Ward invited Lena to a photoshoot, so doing the math its likely that all of them will meet during that event
I know, but it's not about "when", it's about "how". If Lena just meets Cindy on the photoshoot, she'll probably just treat her like any other aspiring model, maybe even ignore her as the modelling can get quite competitive. I guess Cindy could initiate the conversation, considering she knows about Lena from Ian but she might be too eager to work with Axel to pay attention to Lena. But if Ian introduces Cindy to her, then maybe Lena will be more open and welcoming to Ian's friend, and Cindy won't shy away from asking some questions and maybe request her mentorship. And also Ian will get additional Karma points because Cindy will appreciate his supporting gesture.

Reactions: kekasaurus
May 5, 2017
Anyone has a mod to unlock scenes? Looking forward to see if there's anything I missed. Ctrl (speedup) sometimes glitches out, at Perry's stutters etc. so can't be sure.

Pretty sure there's more to the story for Seymour imo. Let me know if anything's interested in figuring it out w/ me
If you get unren (it's somewhere on f95zone) you can extract all the images used in the game. I always use it if I think I've missed any scenes.

Reactions: Priappus

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
I know, but it's not about "when", it's about "how". If Lena just meets Cindy on the photoshoot, she'll probably just treat her like any other aspiring model, maybe even ignore her as the modelling can get quite competitive. I guess Cindy could initiate the conversation, considering she knows about Lena from Ian but she might be too eager to work with Axel to pay attention to Lena. But if Ian introduces Cindy to her, then maybe Lena will be more open and welcoming to Ian's friend, and Cindy won't shy away from asking some questions and maybe request her mentorship. And also Ian will get additional Karma points because Cindy will appreciate his supporting gesture.
Cindy might be eager to work with Axel, but I would bet that Axel will initiate conversation with Lena if he sees her at the photoshoot, and how Cindy will feel about that, we will see

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Okay, now I see why so many people complained that Ian has a cuck vibe. I decided to be on Minerva's good graces and write a praising review but it's not worth it at all since Ian starts to feel very inadequate and unsure of himself to the point that even other stats don't help anymore. It's a path of misery and humiliation so don't play it if you want a more confident and popular Ian. The only positive thing about it is Holly, since she feels sorry for Ian, opening up a little, and tries to be supportive, like the blessed child she is. She encourages Ian to try and be a little submissive, given that she's so used to being submissive herself. Minerva is such a dismissive bitch, I'm curious to learn what kind of stick she has up her ass. I wonder if she's just a man-hating pervy lesbian who wants to get into Holly's panties, seeing how she gets extra angry if you switch reviews, going on about how Ian has no decency to "corrupt" the sweet girl (stealing her prey?). My guilty desire now is to see Lena and Ivy to utterly humiliate Minerva into submission, seeing that there's no way Ian can gain Minerva's respect and rape is the only option which he won't take. Now, I also discovered a similarity between sub Ian and Cindy, as they both suck playing pool because something stops them from being good at what they do. I wonder what happened to her to make her lose her balance and start second-guessing herself as well. Is it just being fed up with Wade's passiveness or there's something more to the story?

Last edited:

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
Okay, now I see why so many people complained that Ian has a cuck vibe. I decided to be on Minerva's good graces and write a praising review but it's not worth it at all since Ian starts to feel very inadequate and unsure of himself to the point that even other stats don't help anymore. It's a path of misery and humiliation so don't play it if you want a more confident and popular Ian. The only positive thing about it is Holly, since she feels sorry for Ian, opening up a little, and tries to be supportive, like the blessed child she is. She encourages Ian to try and be a little submissive, given that she's so used to being submissive herself. Minerva is such a dismissive bitch, I'm curious to learn what kind of stick she has up her ass. I wonder if she's just a man-hating pervy lesbian who wants to get into Holly's panties, seeing how she gets extra angry if you switch reviews, going on about how Ian has no decency to "corrupt" the sweet girl (stealing her prey?). My guilty desire now is to see Lena and Ivy to utterly humiliate Minerva into submission, seeing that there's no way Ian can gain Minerva's respect and rape is the only option which he won't take. Now, I also discovered a similarity between sub Ian and Cindy, as they both suck playing pool because something stops them from being good at something. I wonder what happened to her to make her lose her balance and start second-guessing herself as well. Is it just being fed up with Wade's passiveness or there's something more to the story?

There's only what,like ONE interaction that Ian could raise the affection with Minerva, so its totally not worth it compared to those juicy stat points (and that will point), sure hope that in the future Ian with the adequate wit/charisma point could put Minerva firmly back in her place like Lena did to Mr Ward with his philosophical bullshit.

Speaking about playing pool, I was shocked when that shot that went in in my previous playthrough did not in my other playthrough, i was like, ok what else did I missed after that...

Brickman

May 26, 2017
There's only what,like ONE interaction that Ian could raise the affection with Minerva, so its totally not worth it compared to those juicy stat points (and that will point), sure hope that in the future Ian with the adequate wit/charisma point could put Minerva firmly back in her place like Lena did to Mr Ward with his philosophical bullshit.

Speaking about playing pool, I was shocked when that shot that went in in my previous playthrough did not in my other playthrough, i was like, ok what else did I missed after that...
In the pool game it seems like some shots land if you have high athletics but if not Ian misses, attention to detail as always when it comes to Eva Kis...

Okay, now I see why so many people complained that Ian has a cuck vibe. I decided to be on Minerva's good graces and write a praising review but it's not worth it at all since Ian starts to feel very inadequate and unsure of himself to the point that even other stats don't help anymore.
I guess Ian has cuck vibes if you play it that way. Trying to suck up to Minerva is having a loser mentality and Ian doesn't gain anything from that as far as I can see, but you get plenty of options to stand up to her, writing that hilarious honest review or switching reviews with Holly, which is the right thing to so it seems since you earn a Will point. I guess the only benefit from sucking up to Minerva is not getting fired and having more money...
But yeah, same as with Ashley in GGGB you could play her to be a nun or a turboslut, here it seems you can play Ian to be a pretty cool guy or a spineless loser. I know which one I prefer!

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Jeremy is digging his own grave with Louise, is he really that stupid that he didn't even think about the possibility that Lena might tell Louise about what he said about her, or maybe he doesn't care since he already fucked her. :unsure:

Reactions: Touhou
Oct 31, 2019
There are still some errors in the interactions between Lena and Louise. Tried a fresh start and there is still one near the end of the present update. win version

bitbit699

Dec 25, 2019
Jeremy is digging his own grave with Louise, is he really that stupid that he didn't even think about the possibility that Lena might tell Louise about what he said about her, or maybe he doesn't care since he already fucked her. :unsure:
At that moment I think he was just trying to save his chance with Ivy and that's why he said those things. But I'm curious if Louise will let it slide because to me she seems pretty insecure and is desperate for a relationship to work.

Reactions: BloodyMares

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
His game was rigged from the start and he was destined to fail :LOL: Screwing with both Lena's friends was very unlucky of him and as soon as the cards were on the table, he was fucked no matter what he chose to say in this lose-lose scenario. He could act a bit more decent and confess that Louise is really his girlfriend and apologize to Ivy for being dishonest, saving his dignity somewhat at least. But he acts like a dog till the end, making it obvious for Lena that he was a douche. At least if Ian plays around, he's honest about it and it seems girls want him all the more for it (Cindy gets really interested in hearing about Ian's conquests). The only other thing would be to tell Lena about them, too, but so far it doesn't seem like it's a big deal since they only shared a kiss so far.

Is there any updated walkthrough?
No. Wait until the Beta comes out. There's no need to rush. This game comes out in 3 stages and only the Final version is the most stable and polished one, so no use in using the walkthrough until that since your saves won't work in the Beta anyway. Use this time to play it by ear and discover things on your own.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
There is only one girl on my mind.

Ivy. I am going to do my damnedest to get both of them to bang her.
Once Axel and Ian have their inevitable fight I think Axel would make a pretty good wingman

As for Cindy, she reminds me so much of Ashley at her early stages of corruption, Ian basically is the spitting image of Ashely's boyfriend at the start too, although Wade kind of also has a few of his weaker character traits as well.

Reactions: Robin_69
4.60 star(s) 310 Votes