kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Okay, now I see why so many people complained that Ian has a cuck vibe. I decided to be on Minerva's good graces and write a praising review but it's not worth it at all since Ian starts to feel very inadequate and unsure of himself to the point that even other stats don't help anymore. It's a path of misery and humiliation so don't play it if you want a more confident and popular Ian. The only positive thing about it is Holly, since she feels sorry for Ian, opening up a little, and tries to be supportive, like the blessed child she is. She encourages Ian to try and be a little submissive, given that she's so used to being submissive herself. Minerva is such a dismissive bitch, I'm curious to learn what kind of stick she has up her ass. I wonder if she's just a man-hating pervy lesbian who wants to get into Holly's panties, seeing how she gets extra angry if you switch reviews, going on about how Ian has no decency to "corrupt" the sweet girl (stealing her prey?).
Judging by the way the story is structured, I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva has a nice side that is revealed to Lena. She was basically a normal person when she went to dance class with Lena and Ivy, and Ivy was being a bitch in that scene lol.

I'm going down the suck-up route because I kind of disagree with Ian here. You can be professional and you can have standards, and a career will make you choose between the two, many times. So I'm forcing him to review the trash books because IMO at least it pays the bills.

Holly is so sweet and I'm trying to get her to bang Ian. I really hope Minerva doesn't get to her first lol. That is, if she is a lesbian.

Reactions: thamaverick

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Holly is so sweet and I'm trying to get her to bang Ian. I really hope Minerva doesn't get to her first lol. That is, if she is a lesbian.
I can't see how she isn't unless she's completely asexual. There's just no logical reason for her to dislike Ian and be so dismissive of his efforts other than just because he's male. I would get it if he was really poor at his job and his attitude at work was a constant pain in the ass but considering that Holly likes him so much and honestly praises his reviews, even the honest ones and is clueless about why Minerva might hate him, it's either that or she has some hidden goal when it comes to Ian and she's testing his limits to see whether he'll submit or break.

Reactions: w00de

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
or she has some hidden goal when it comes to Ian and she's testing his limits to see whether he'll submit or break.
You overestimate how much some people think, to be honest. Some people in middle-upper management positions are just, well, the worst when it comes to being in a position of power, as so many stories in revenge story subreddits attest to. Some bosses will just be shitty for the sake of being shitty, even if they might be reasonable people otherwise.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You overestimate how much some people think, to be honest. Some people in middle-upper management positions are just, well, the worst when it comes to being in a position of power, as so many stories in revenge story subreddits attest to. Some bosses will just be shitty for the sake of being shitty, even if they might be reasonable people otherwise.
But why exclusively Ian ends getting the short end of the stick though? Or does she actually treat everyone as badly and only sucks up to Holly because she's an author already? I can't tell without a third perspective. Some bosses are terrible and they might play favorites but usually don't make someone in particular a scapegoat for no reason.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Finally played through most of the content to form my overall opinion about Chapter 3 Alpha. It was very extensive. I'm amazed at how Eva keeps it up. This update was like Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 combined so it's understandable why it's less stable than the previous ones. And in addition, she even changed some things to Chapter 1 as well! Eva, you madwoman.

+) Plot thickens. It seems like both Ian and Lena are at their lowest point right now.....
Excellent review but I suspect we are far from Ian and Lenas' lowest point.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
But why exclusively Ian ends getting the short end of the stick though? Or does she actually treat everyone as badly and only sucks up to Holly because she's an author already? I can't tell without a third perspective. Some bosses are terrible and they might play favorites but usually don't make someone in particular a scapegoat for no reason.
Think Ian reminds her of a former lover.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I know, right? The walkthrough for this game will be as lengthy as "War and Peace".

Only after the beta release since there might be crucial changes added in like it was the case with Chapter 2 Beta.

If you have a suggestion on how to make the walkthrough more accessible, I'm all ears, but this is a very complex game with lots of variables/choices in play. Testing everything is both fascinating and painful at the same time.
Listen I have NO complaints about the Walkthrough and thank you for your work in it, my complaint is with a game that requires such a complex walkthough... and also rich fooks like axel and the bearded guy will get away with whatever pain they'll inflect on Lena and Cindy..

Reactions: libertypics

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
If you get unren (it's somewhere on f95zone) you can extract all the images used in the game. I always use it if I think I've missed any scenes.
Is there any program you use to view the images in or is it the slide show that windows explorer provides?

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Think Ian reminds her of a former lover.
Yeah I was speculating along these lines. Minerva's feelings toward Ian might be complicated and she reacts by being overly critical and dismissive as a way to compensate. Or the other speculation (lesbian or just hates Ian) might be right. That's why this game is great, lots of possibilities and layers.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is there any program you use to view the images in or is it the slide show that windows explorer provides?
Images are stored in the "game" folder in the .rpa archive. If you use UnRen (copy and paste it in the "game" folder), you can unpack all the visuals in a single click. They're basic png images.

Reactions: dav121

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
His game was rigged from the start and he was destined to fail :LOL: Screwing with both Lena's friends was very unlucky of him and as soon as the cards were on the table, he was fucked no matter what he chose to say in this lose-lose scenario. He could act a bit more decent and confess that Louise is really his girlfriend and apologize to Ivy for being dishonest, saving his dignity somewhat at least. But he acts like a dog till the end, making it obvious for Lena that he was a douche.
God I hope he gets what's coming to him, he is SUCH an asshole. He's happily misleading every girl he meets so he can get into their pants and, although he pretends to be encouraging towards Ian, it's pretty clear that that's just transparent excuses to start bragging about his own conquests and his own successes. He's only ever going to be interested in actions that get him short-term pleasure, even if it's at the expense of everybody else around him and lawd I am praying for that to wind up leaving him with nothing and nobody.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
well EvaKiss might had a reason for writing Minerva that way, but like the previous post, sometimes bosses just so happened to have their "favorite" employee or just plain don't like Ian, no reasons whatsoever

Robin_69

Aug 18, 2019
I hope in future, Eva does a crossover and brings 1-2 characters from GGGB just to spoil our main characters like a guest appearance. Something like Jack or Tyronne coming to a party of Axel, Arthur being a friend of Lena's Mother, Jessica being Ivy's old friend. Would love to see this happening. What do you guys think?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I hope in future, Eva does a crossover and brings 1-2 characters from GGGB just to spoil our main characters like a guest appearance. Something like Jack or Tyronne coming to a party of Axel, Arthur being a friend of Lena's Mother, Jessica being Ivy's old friend. Would love to see this happening. What do you guys think?
That has been discussed before and though it would be nice, it's hard to make cameos considering the characters from GGGB can end up in a lot of different ways... Jessica can be good or bad, with Ash or Dave, Arthur can be a millionaire who fucks Ash and Iris or can be dead... Someone said the solution to that would be to make ORD a prequel to GGGB so I don't know

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes