Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The dual protagonists make this game more complex than it should be, and since EK is the sole dev, further updates will take even longer when accounting for the various paths the game already has (not counting any potential body variations, eg the tattoos for Lena). She has been building up this game, but I feel like it will come crashing down in the end like GGGB (which became a cheesy and hilarious fuck fest near the end).
EK said that she expects the game to have 20-25 episodes, which is too long when taking into consideration the update frequency and game complexity (not mentioning that futher updates get watered down due to branching paths). She is feeling burnout, and it will only increase when going forward. IMO she should wrap the game up by episode 14-15, and focus on a more 'simpler' game with a single protagonist (eg -Most people did not play the 'good' path in GGGB anyway, so why not make a game where the protagonist is already corrupted, and build from there?)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
(eg -Most people did not play the 'good' path in GGGB anyway, so why not make a game where the protagonist is already corrupted, and build from there?)
The game would've lost so much appeal with an already corrupted Ashley. "The joy is not in the slut alone, but the journey she takes in getting there." - Henry David Thoreau.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
(eg -Most people did not play the 'good' path in GGGB anyway, so why not make a game where the protagonist is already corrupted, and build from there?)
If you're mainly in it for the corruption, it's about the journey, not the destination. But a sweet spot and something that's rarely-done could be a game where you play as an intentional female corruptor. I can think of a few, mostly text-based and/or anime, but from EK, this could be amazing.

Nov 15, 2020
The dual protagonists make this game more complex than it should be, and since EK is the sole dev, further updates will take even longer when accounting for the various paths the game already has (not counting any potential body variations, eg the tattoos for Lena). She has been building up this game, but I feel like it will come crashing down in the end like GGGB (which became a cheesy and hilarious fuck fest near the end).
EK said that she expects the game to have 20-25 episodes, which is too long when taking into consideration the update frequency and game complexity (not mentioning that futher updates get watered down due to branching paths). She is feeling burnout, and it will only increase when going forward. IMO she should wrap the game up by episode 14-15, and focus on a more 'simpler' game with a single protagonist (eg -Most people did not play the 'good' path in GGGB anyway, so why not make a game where the protagonist is already corrupted, and build from there?)
I have to agree with the others; starting the game at a point where the protagonist has gone through the most significant character development doesn’t sound like a good idea. I think the quality of GGGB dropped towards the end — particularly on the bad girl paths — because there weren’t many new situations to put Ashley in.

And while the current update frequency suggests there will be many years until the game is finished, I think wrapping it up in only 5–6 more chapters would significantly affect the quality and the internal logic of the story. Most of the relationships and the development of character traits and kinks are just getting started, and it has taken nine chapters to just build up important storylines like Seymour’s. If all of that have to play out and be wrapped up in half of the planned time or less, I suspect the game simply won’t be half as good as it promises to be.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
v2_lola.png

Hello everyone,

first of all I wanted to thank you for your responses on my last post. I was surprised by the amount of good will and understanding from your part, and I deeply appreciate it. Some of you said I shouldn't suspend charges for this next month, but I really feel it's the right thing to do and I had already made the choice before writing about it. I've already activated the billing pause for this month, and this is what Patreon says about it:

"Your active patrons will not be billed on March 1. Billing will resume on April 1. If you have Charge Up Front enabled, new patrons that sign up will be charged."

Now, onto the good news! After my last post I've been feeling better, both physically and mentally. I no longer have any COVID symptoms and I've been going back to my usual work output. Right now I'm focusing on finishing all the new assets that I want to incorporate and I've almost completed all the tweaks and new scenes I wanted to add to the current 9 chapters. I get new ideas that I think would really improve the current content and state of the game, but I have to draw the line at some point and settle for good enough instead of perfect, so that's where I am now.

All that's left is to revamp chapter 1, color some of the new artwork, and make sure all the changes are consistent and the game is bug-free, so hopefully we can get everything done soon, move onto the Steam release and swiftly into chapter 10.

I've been keeping away from social platforms to help myself get back my focus and knock over all the tasks I have to take care directly, so I apologize for the lousy communication. I'll make to keep you posted with consistent development news until the new update is out. Thanks again for your trust and support!

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Good to hear she is feeling better.

Though the rework is such a joke and a slap in the face. How bout working on adding content to a girl who literally has FUCKING ZERO CONTENT or interactions with either Lena and Ian ala Ivy and not some pervy creepy no body that does nor adds anything to the fucking story? -smh-

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Good to hear she is feeling better.

Though the rework is such a joke and a slap in the face. How bout working on adding content to a girl who literally has FUCKING ZERO CONTENT or interactions with either Lena and Ian ala Ivy and not some pervy creepy no body that does nor adds anything to the fucking story? -smh-
the fact that he adds nothing to the story is the reason he is getting reworked tho

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
the fact that he adds nothing to the story is the reason he is getting reworked tho
Right because making him a possible option for Lena's affection over the honest crap writing and characters of Robert, Jeremy, Mark, Louise, and Geymour makes complete sense and is worth a rework just to make him appealing, while Ian and Holly are the best options for Lena. Waste of time and update if you ask me. Meanwhile Ivy continues to get the shaft and bashed and neglected. Honestly, Jessica from GGGB got SOME content early on with Ash and finished strong. Ivy? Nada. -smh-

Maybe Eva should rework Robert as well and not make him such a desperate wannabe fuckboi that wants a pussy free pass for "saving" Lena. Or how bout addressing Jeremy and his cheating and him and Louise talk shit out rather than bring it up after calling his stupid fucking wannabe player ass out and then promptly rewarding him with a possible half a blowjob by Ivy. Or maybe actually give Ivy the content and interactions that she/Ian/Lena deserve. We're damn near 10 chapters in and all we have from her is said half a blowie, half a threesome with Holly and Lena, teasing pics yet no actual sex or passionate embraces. Yet all we are getting is Eva trying to make her out to be a disloyal friend who, according to some delusioned people, "trying to manipulate Lena to get back with Genetic German Rapy Axelz" and make Holly be a corrupt little dolly and other obnoxious bullshit.

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 1637905

Hello everyone,

first of all I wanted to thank you for your responses on my last post. I was surprised by the amount of good will and understanding from your part, and I deeply appreciate it. Some of you said I shouldn't suspend charges for this next month, but I really feel it's the right thing to do and I had already made the choice before writing about it. I've already activated the billing pause for this month, and this is what Patreon says about it:

"Your active patrons will not be billed on March 1. Billing will resume on April 1. If you have Charge Up Front enabled, new patrons that sign up will be charged."

Now, onto the good news! After my last post I've been feeling better, both physically and mentally. I no longer have any COVID symptoms and I've been going back to my usual work output. Right now I'm focusing on finishing all the new assets that I want to incorporate and I've almost completed all the tweaks and new scenes I wanted to add to the current 9 chapters. I get new ideas that I think would really improve the current content and state of the game, but I have to draw the line at some point and settle for good enough instead of perfect, so that's where I am now.

All that's left is to revamp chapter 1, color some of the new artwork, and make sure all the changes are consistent and the game is bug-free, so hopefully we can get everything done soon, move onto the Steam release and swiftly into chapter 10.

I've been keeping away from social platforms to help myself get back my focus and knock over all the tasks I have to take care directly, so I apologize for the lousy communication. I'll make to keep you posted with consistent development news until the new update is out. Thanks again for your trust and support!
Oh SHIT she said "Done Soon", get ready guys because if the update doesn't drop in the next 24hr we're gonna see some crybabies in here.

Nov 15, 2020
Oh SHIT she said "Done Soon", get ready guys because if the update doesn't drop in the next 24hr we're gonna see some crybabies in here.
Hah. The new trend of giving completely unspecific estimates like "hopefully we can get everything done soon" together with the rebranding of the weekly status reports (which haven’t been weekly for a long time, I think) to "Development news" are probably very smart to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on themselves. But yeah, some people might still get unrealistic expectations…

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes