nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Hey all...any chance there's a torrent for this? There's 1100 pages of comments to search through haha
Thanks

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Chapter 9 took roughly 5 months. The game's getting gradually more complex, and Eva also took some time off during summer. She's also been struggling with burnout lately. Currently they're doing a rework of the first 9 chapters (some new art, and reworking some scenes and storylines), after that they'll release the game on Steam and get to work on chapter 10.
So we're looking at a 5+ month wait for chapter 10 more than likely

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if we are getting character cards back later this year so that people don't eat their own limbs waiting for ch10. I need Stan's card to complete my collection, I'm willing to trade it for a "Pot of Greed".

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Wonder if we are getting character cards back later this year so that people don't eat their own limbs waiting for ch10. I need Stan's card to complete my collection, I'm willing to trade it for a "Pot of Greed".
WHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO!?????

yu-gi-oh-series.jpg

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I know Minerva was left in the dust after the last female character poll, but I hope that doesn't result in Eva diminishing or outright cutting her character. I'm genuinely interested to see what direction the more romantic route goes and whether another opportunity to get with her would appear in the future if you avoid conflict at your job.

Another point (and it's probably just me), was anyone else slightly disappointed that Seymour showed his hand in the latest chapter? I was expecting this development to occur maybe another chapter or two down the line after some more teasing and Seymour testing the waters, seeing just how far he can push Lena in a future photo shoot. I was half-expecting another dream sequence in which Lena explicitly chooses between Axel or Seymour as to where her affections lie.

Maybe Eva felt guilty about the length of time between updates, hence why many developments that would've benefited story-wise from being given more time to expand have felt a tad rushed.
im actually one of the people that REALLY like Minerva, I love the whole sexually frustrated office milf thing she has going on, and I really want to see more options/fleshed out romance with her in the story tbh. Work up a deep romance/deep corruption with her, corrupt Lena and make it so Minerva and Ian ride off to live their new life/or Ian keeps fucking Minerva while shes married but she keeps changing her style for him, like changing her hair color or getting a tramp stamp or a boobjob etc all because he told her to/wants her to or something while Lena and friends get bimbofied and raw dogged by every man in the city

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes