BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
While we are waiting for the next updates, I've been keeping myself busy by building this website where I'm extracting the sex scenes and turning them into web pages. I'm still struggling with the layout (I'm a programmer, not an artist), but this is what I have so far (still not ready to be published): View attachment 1695320

When you click the "TBD" links, you'll go the corresponding page, that will look like this:
View attachment 1695324
The "Points of Interest" will be displayed as you discover them by navigating through the story (or if you click its title, where you uncover all PoIs - but that's cheating :)). There may be some small changes to some of the stories.

I'll post the link here when this is published. But let me know your feedback, suggestions, comments :)

Cheers!
I doubt Eva would approve of that. It's one thing to make a character builder because it's fun and all, but ripping sex scenes from the game is something else.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks BM, I had not thought about this. I've already deleted my post and will not publish it.

Regards,
Sorry about your wasted effort. The web-pages could still be useful for other purposes though... I might have some ideas in the future if you'd like to use your skill in a way that would also be helpful to Eva and/or associates.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Sorry about your wasted effort. The web-pages could still be useful for other purposes though... I might have some ideas in the future if you'd like to use your skill in a way that would also be helpful to Eva and/or associates.
Don't worry, the effort was not wasted since I had fun while doing it. And sure, feel free to contact me if I can help with anything. :)
I am also working on a HTML/Javascript framework so anyone wanting to create Visual Novels can do so with minimum programming knowledge, but it is taking more time than I initialy imagined.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Who wants to play with Cindy?
View attachment 1697122
This one does not have as many options as Lena's since Cindy is not a MC, but I've added a background option.

This is the link:

Give me your feedback if you want to suggest any improvements.

Cheers!
Maybe could be fun if possible added other characters in the picture

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Who wants to play with Cindy?
View attachment 1697122
This one does not have as many options as Lena's since Cindy is not a MC, but I've added a background option.

This is the link:

Give me your feedback if you want to suggest any improvements.

Cheers!
I let you imagine who did this ! :)

1646987118366.png

And then as she is frozen...

1646987285355.png

1646987352694.png

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What's up with the last body modification that increases the size of Cindy's breasts? Is this already in the in-game files and a spoiler that Cindy can potentially get under chirurgery like Ashley in GGGB?

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes