Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Eva Kiss posting a selfie proves nothing, tbh. It could be a guy posting a photo of his girlfriend or sister to secure the simp bucks.
My point was just that she says she's a she, and posted a picture of a woman and said it's her. I'll take her at her word unless proven otherwise.
And I very much doubt Holy is a self-insert for her, too.
New author who's unexpectedly wildly successful, slightly adorkable about gushing praise, and I'm pretty sure Eva has made posts in the past about being a nerdy introvert, just too much of it fits. Of course other characters will share some personality traits with her, you write what you know, but I think Holly is a lot more her than anyone else she's ever written. Just my theory and I could absolutely be wrong, but I'm pretty convinced.

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
My point was just that she says she's a she, and posted a picture of a woman and said it's her. I'll take her at her word unless proven otherwise.

New author who's unexpectedly wildly successful, slightly adorkable about gushing praise, and I'm pretty sure Eva has made posts in the past about being a nerdy introvert, just too much of it fits. Of course other characters will share some personality traits with her, you write what you know, but I think Holly is a lot more her than anyone else she's ever written. Just my theory and I could absolutely be wrong, but I'm pretty convinced.
DimGraciousGrub-max-1mb.gif

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes