Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I doubt it. I think Ivy will be Ivy even after this situation. And Ivy accepted for herself a long time ago that most guys are horny dogs.
I don't think she ever imagined that someone will try to rape her. It will shock her, I know a lot of similar women to Ivy in real life and when some man tried to take advantage of them or to attack them they were genuinly scared. Ivy despite all her bravado is still a human and women. I think if those guys tried to approch her in front she would have kicked their asses and handled the situation. But the stalkers came from behind and surprised her.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
I like Ian alot but it is kind of weird how he sweet tallks Lena like he is love with her after fucking the day before girls like Emma and Cherry. I like those girl alot but I think I need to start a new save where he is kind of only going for Lena because it just feels a bit more realistic I guess?

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
I like Ian alot but it is kind of weird how he sweet tallks Lena like he is love with her after fucking the day before girls like Emma and Cherry. I like those girl alot but I think I need to start a new save where he is kind of only going for Lena because it just feels a bit more realistic I guess?
Agree. It actually feels more natural for Lena to drop Robert for Ian than it currently feels for Ian to drop anyone else for Lena.

Lena is actually conflicted after the first time with Robert, and Ian is just "aw shucks" about banging hot women.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Agree. It actually feels more natural for Lena to drop Robert for Ian than it currently feels for Ian to drop anyone else for Lena.

Lena is actually conflicted after the first time with Robert, and Ian is just "aw shucks" about banging hot women.
Not doing a Robert run because I don't really like him tbh.
But for my Lena the path is Ian but she ends up still falling for Axel at the end

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Not doing a Robert run because I don't really like him tbh.
But for my Lena the path is Ian but she ends up still falling for Axel at the end
I don't like Robert either she's just taking Ivy's advice and getting laid. Just scratching an itch which he sucks at scratching lol

Don't like Axel but I might try one where she's conflicted, maybe get the Seymour scene to get the dream but ultimately back out. I like the Ian ending too much to stick with Axel though.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
In my route Lena is saint, she only looks to Ian and she is attrected to him both physiclly and emotionlly. She declined every advance thworeds her, gave symour the middle finger and didn't corrupt in any shape or form.

While Ian didn't take any drugs or corrupt himself, but he can't control his dick and after his breakup he wants to feel as a man again and jermany kinda influanced him. He f*cks alison even though she is in love with him, he makes cindy fall head over heals for him and he also makes her feel bad for cheating lol, Lena of course. And if Eva lets me Ian will take Ivy in a heart beat.

Lena dosen't know that our Ian is Axel number 2. poor lena.

depiste my playthouthh I believe both Ian and Lena are good people and they are the main couple of the game. I really wish there would be an ending where they both achive their dreams, give a deep middle finger and destory seymour, and I really wish seeing Lena with belly pregnent with Ian child. Also they married. I just love lenas desgin she is soo cute and sexy, when she is turned on she has this cute face. Ian is lucky to have such a girl as Lena falling for him, he needs to thank god every day that she is with him.

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Principled, romantic Lena is my favorite Lena. Not compromising her passion or integrity. I will always feel bad for Holly and I hope we get a polycule with her just to assuage my personal guilt.

I'm still figuring out my favorite Ian. I don't like womanizer Ian, but having Jeremy with Alison feels weird too.

I think the main problem is it's too easy for Ian to get laid. Lena can string Robert along forever, can completely ignore Mike and Axel. Ian doesn't get chances like that, the closest we get is him being unable to cum with Alison and it's not much of a problem.

Ian doesn't have a problem fucking Emma even though she's Perry's chick and they've hung out way longer than Alison, so it's not a friends thing that's just useless inner monologuing. Ian just doesn't like Amazon women, probably cause he's a coward.

Edit: and if you ignore Alison she gets all "look how much fun I'm having with Jeremy guys" and makes me not want to hang out with her at all, and I can't avoid any scene with her that I've found so far.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
And again, its amazing how eva got inspired by Jennifer in the desgin of Lena. If someone here has doubts. Watch this clip and see that Lena is a copy of Jennifer down to their face mannrisems.

Jennifer is an amazing actress, loved her preformance in "Career opportunties(Where she is in the same age as Lena)", "Beautiful mind", "Hulk" 2003 and "requiam for a dream".

If only Jennifer was younger and this game more famous, I think netflix would have bought the story and cast Jennifer there.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
In my route Lena is saint, she only looks to Ian and she is attrected to him both physiclly and emotionlly. She declined every advance thworeds her, gave symour the middle finger and didn't corrupt in any shape or form.

While Ian didn't take any drugs or corrupt himself, but he can't control his dick and after his breakup he wants to feel as a man again and jermany kinda influanced him. He f*cks alison even though she is in love with him, he makes cindy fall head over heals for him and he also makes her feel bad for cheating lol, Lena of course. And if Eva lets me Ian will take Ivy in a heart beat.

Lena dosen't know that our Ian is Axel number 2. poor lena.

depiste my playthouthh I believe both Ian and Lena are good people and they are the main couple of the game. I really wish there would be an ending where they both achive their dreams, give a deep middle finger and destory seymour, and I really wish seeing Lena with belly pregnent with Ian child. Also they married. I just love lenas desgin she is soo cute and sexy, when she is turned on she has this cute face. Ian is lucky to have such a girl as Lena falling for him, he needs to thank god every day that she is with him.
I totally agree..............+++++1

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Principled, romantic Lena is my favorite Lena. Not compromising her passion or integrity. I will always feel bad for Holly and I hope we get a polycule with her just to assuage my personal guilt.

I'm still figuring out my favorite Ian. I don't like womanizer Ian, but having Jeremy with Alison feels weird too.

I think the main problem is it's too easy for Ian to get laid. Lena can string Robert along forever, can completely ignore Mike and Axel. Ian doesn't get chances like that, the closest we get is him being unable to cum with Alison and it's not much of a problem.

Ian doesn't have a problem fucking Emma even though she's Perry's chick and they've hung out way longer than Alison, so it's not a friends thing that's just useless inner monologuing. Ian just doesn't like Amazon women, probably cause he's a coward.
Ian f*cking cidny is a douche move, but again we are the ones controling him. I believe if he only f*cks Alison before he is serious with lena is forgivable( and if he confess to her about it she forgives him). But if he f*cks cidny and other women after he f*cked and romanced lena its unforgivable. Lena at that point sees Ian as her soulmate, and after recovering from Axel and gaining some trust for man. Finding out not only that he still bangs alison, but also f*cks cidny who is one of his best friends girlfriend, he will be dead in Lena's eyes and for good reason. At that point Ian is even worse then f*Cking axel.

Lena would be completly shatterd, and with her life problems it could get very very ugly. And if Lena does sui or other Insane stuff Ian should be put in jail or kicked hard. Ian would also be toast, when Wade and the others find out about what he did. Hopefully Perry and the others will earse him from their minds.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
If I say no to posing with Axel in seymor's photoshoot. Will she still be able to have sex with him at the end or no?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If I say no to posing with Axel in seymor's photoshoot. Will she still be able to have sex with him at the end or no?
It's a bit tricky. You need to talk to Axel at the cafe or do the Seymour shoot with him to have the option to do the Axel photoshoot.

If you didn't do the Seymour shoot with Axel, you need to have looked at the old pictures and masturbated. That lets you move the shoot to the bedroom if you were at least somewhat agreeable with him during the shoot.

Reactions: alexferno

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Ian is a lucky bastred to have a women like Lena dating with him. The scene with the anal plug and the scene where they f*ck at the park shows how much love and desire she feels for Ian.

She is also looks better the Ivy(and she knows it), which makes her jealus.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes