CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If I were to guess, Eva probably changed his race so that people would start taking him for what he is -- a spoiled rich kid with daddy's money, which is, let's say, an unlikely scenario in the black community (very hard to advance above middle class by honest means if you're not a celebrity). The amount of theories about him being a drug dealer probably threw Eva off even further.
Well, yeah, I have to admit, it sounds about right.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1649983602404.png

In this reworked edition of ORS I added and remade some illustrations, and enhanced others. Some old art just needed a bit of editing to make it pop much more, and bring it closer to the quality level of the latest CGs.
Patreon only allows me to share these images in private posts, so

------

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
She used to go to my gym (or maybe she still does) and even now she is quite attractive, but back in the day....wow. Watch the Rocketeer. She's stunning.
Yes, one of the most beautiful actresses for sure, did you watch "the hot spot" or "hot spot" with her and Don Johnson?
It lived up to the title to say the least and a quite decent movie otherwise as well.
Requiem for a dream on the other hand...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
The more I look at Lena the more I think that she was inspired by Jennifer connenly View attachment 1755410 Lena and look the same espcially in the movie "Career opportunities" where Jennifer is in the same age as Lane.
Beautiful women are like Downs Syndrome. They tend to all look the same. The most notable distinctions between them being race and hair style/color. Otherwise similar facial symmetry and proportions.

That being said, other than hair color/style and prominent eyebrows, Jennifer Connolly has notably different facial features than Lena - or the amalgamation of models Eva uses for her. IMO, 80's-mid-90's Jennifer Connolly is much more striking. Based on looks alone, Cindy might not be so commonly regarded as the most attractive character in the game face-wise if Jennifer were actually the model for Lena.

Lena's eyebrows are also of the godawful Instagram-sculpted variety, painted on... well, besides being quite literally painted on. Jennifer's looked more natural.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: effninefivehuman

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
I seee alot people hate Axel and that's a good thing tbh. He is one of the villans of the story. In my opinion every scene with hime is fantastic. From the photoshoot with Ward and to the sex scene after in his place. For me Lena cheating on Ian with Axel is the way to go.
ORS will end up being better than GGGB in the end for sure

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I love the relationship of Ian and Lena, they were both made for each other. I personlliy consider their relationship as a canon, while others are fun what ifs. What if Lena submit to Ivy's whims or others whims and corrupts, while what if Ian after finding out that he is a attrective dude that has a certin chrisma is able to attrect many women (Holly,Cidny, the black chick, lena, Allison, I also think that the tattoo chick could also end up in THUG LIFE Ians bad, I'm sad that Ian can't f*ck Ivy)

Ivy is such a diffrent character compared to Ian and I would love to see how their relationship would plan out+ I would like Ian to try and tame her.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
I love the relationship of Ian and Lena, they were both made for each other. I personlliy consider their relationship as a canon, while others are fun what ifs. What if Lena submit to Ivy's whims or others whims and corrupts, while what if Ian after finding out that he is a attrective dude that has a certin chrisma is able to attrect many women (Holly,Cidny, the black chick, lena, Allison, I also think that the tattoo chick could also end up in THUG LIFE Ians bad, I'm sad that Ian can't f*ck Ivy)

Ivy is such a diffrent character compared to Ian and I would love to see how their relationship would plan out+ I would like Ian to try and tame her.
my guess is Ivy is going gonna try to use ian but, after she gets that main character dick she will knell before ian. at least that's what i hope it happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
my guess is Ivy is going gonna try to use ian but, after she gets that main character dick she will knell before ian. at least that's what i hope it happens.
I hope we will have the option to tame Ivy, but in the same time I hope there is an option for Ivy to corrupt Ian and engage in a femdom/ntr relationship with him.

What I really want is that Ian will be the dom of their relationship and he breaks her soo hard that she will call him daddy or master. I get the feeling that Ivy like Lousie both suffer from Daddy issues, and it will be cool to exlore it.

In this note I want again to express how amazed I was by Evas writing, the story of the main cast, the setting and the atmophere are so relatble to me as a milenail and a person in the same age as Ian that it captivates me.

The social commentery, and the feeling of disgust when I saw that everyone tried to get into Lenas pants and use her made me relate much more to women.

The peer pressure that was put both on Ian and Lena also was so reltable and relalistic, Te social commentery about our world was also spot on.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022

You will definitely see IVY scenes with IAN and Lena both............in future Updates

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yes, one of the most beautiful actresses for sure, did you watch "the hot spot" or "hot spot" with her and Don Johnson?
It lived up to the title to say the least and a quite decent movie otherwise as well.
Requiem for a dream on the other hand...
ONe of the scariest films of all time. Not a horror, but its horrific what happens to them. I watched it once, if was very well made. I will never ever ever watch it again.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
We have to remember that the refusal to commit came from Lena's side because of her guilt.
Which is a calculated move on Eva's part to explain away the lack of player agency in this particular scenario, otherwise Lena wouldn't have any guilt and would simply adapt her personality to player choice like in many other scenarios. In fact, Lena's behavior is curious if you compare how she treats her relationship with Ian vs how she treats her friendship with Louise (spoiler - Lena is a shitty friend to Louise) and she barely feels any remorse after playing with her boyfriend, especially knowing how emotionally vulnerable and jealous Louise is.

I mean, I'm not saying writing all the conditional text and Jeremy's guilt into the script is an easy task, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a major story shift if they just keep it a secret for a long while.
True, however, the player not only makes decisions for Lena, but also for Ian. Which means there has to be agency for him to figure out that something is fishy going on between Lena and Jeremy, and that means his friendship with Jeremy would have to be tested. If Jeremy prioritises keeping Lena's secret (player's decision) over being a loyal friend to Ian (player's investment to keep the relationship high and desire to play Ian like a smart guy), at some point Jeremy would have to favor one player-controlled decision over another which negates the player factor from this equation, and only leaves Jeremy's priorities as they are.

Personally I wonder how it all progresses in a branch where Ian and Jeremy have been sharing Alison or Emma and if Lena has been attracted to BBC but respected Louise enough not to go behind her back (left things at sexting but didn't fuck him in Louise's room) so she could commit to Ian. In that case both Ian and Lena are morally equal (pursuing multiple options but stop at betrayal) and it would be interesting how each of them deals with that fact. Character-wise, Jeremy is the only pick really for Ian to be comfortable sharing his girls with because he doesn't have this type of rapport with any other male character in the game. Perry comes close but he's not confident enough for any kind of sharing to be possible, and Axel is just too much of a smug prick that it's kinda hard for Ian to trust Axel enough to do this and not feel like he has to compete with him. Mike might probably be another safe choice because Ian doesn't really know him so no reason to feel threatened. That is unless another theory proves to be true which would make Ian not stand Mike one bit.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes