desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Quick question for the experts here: what is the most attention or dates you can have between Ian and Lena (from both sides), that would not result in automatic sex? It seems the game will lead you to them eventually having sex even if you play it fairly "friendly". My goal as Lena is to lead Ian on as much as possible, maybe a kiss at most, while slutting it up with everyone else, and have Ian stay virginal and fall in love with Lena. It seems that's not possible, as I always avoided any kisses or anything too warm as Lena, and as Ian actually, but eventually they still ended up having sex?
I like the way you think, motherfucker :KEK:
You can't really do this though. This game generally has realistic characters and interactions. It's not your typical tropey NTR. To not have sex, you need to avoid kissing him, avoid picking choices that make them like each other, avoid going on dates, etc. But this means Lena won't be flagged as having interest in him or dating him. It will not progress to a relationship and they just become friends.

Just give them a nice romantic relationship. It makes the betrayal sweeter after they finally "commit fully" and become an official couple (chapter 9). As Lena, you can flirt with Jeremy as much as you want, but don't actually have sex with him (chapter 8, going into Louise room to wake him up) because that prevents Ian and Lena going official. Every other character, you can bang no problem, at least so far.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
No new scenes in Beta, just bugfixes, according to Eva's Discord mods.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since I can't seem to get away from thinking about this game, I thought I'd do a character analysis on Alison. I think she is the most interesting female NPC by far.

She has so many red flags lol. It becomes very clear as you play the game that she is a pretty serious case of yandere, especially if you've seen the different route variations throwing Jeremy and Cherry into the mix. It's likely that she's been harboring feelings for Ian since their high school days. She probably could never act on em because she was a nerd back then. She is one of those girls that blossomed later on. She still has that bit of awkwardness and is not a social butterfly by any means. She will stumble in high heels, make awkward poses, and overcompensates to cover it up.

On to the red flags. She will always interrupt your conversation with someone else in the group if you didn't speak to her first, haha. She goes on and on about her problems and wants you to pay attention to her. She calls you her favorite person and wants to know if you reciprocate. She drops the "I love you" so early into a casual hook up relationship. She constantly brings up "the model." That is such a passive aggressive way to refer to Lena lol. She tries to replace Lena by being Ian's personal model. She gets passive aggressive to anyone Ian shows interest to. Her talk with Ivy at the club is pretty funny. I think there was some of that with Cherry too if you go for her first. She tries to act cool about the fact that Ian is banging other chicks, but it's pretty clear that she is not cool with it lol.

As for Jeremy, it almost comes off entirely as her using him to punish Ian or create jealousy. I mean, she is sexually active and lonely after the breakup with her ex, so I'm sure she doesn't mind some dicking. But if you look at any of her scenes with Jeremy, she is not really into it. She doesn't hate it, but it's pretty much like how Lena is treating Robert.

If you keep on her route, you can see her willing to be anything Ian wants to please him. I didn't manage to get on her love route, because that is mutually exclusive to Lena route, but I prefer to dominate route anyways. Man that trip with Alison was the hottest shit on Ian's path. She is so crazy that she is willing to take dozens of creampies with a delayed morning after pill. I think she even has fantasies of getting pregnant, but the pragmatic side wouldn't let her do it on purpose.

So yea, for those of us on Lena route + Alison trip... expect some major drama down the line. :LUL:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
She is so crazy that she is willing to take dozens of creampies with a delayed morning after pill. I think she even has fantasies of getting pregnant, but the pragmatic side wouldn't let her do it on purpose.
She's mention many times how "her friends already been marriage and have sons" or "how she feel she have little time to do these things" I think it's pretty clear what she wants, and what she hope to accomplished with Ian nut inside of her so many times

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
She's mention many times how "her friends already been marriage and have sons" or "how she feel she have little time to do these things" I think it's pretty clear what she wants, and what she hope to accomplished with Ian nut inside of her so many times
Yes, and entrapping with a baby would be classic yandere lol. But she is also a character in a more realistic game and is not a caricature of yandere. She has her career and real life implications of a pregnancy to worry about. It's possible that she didn't really take the pill and was just acting on the train ride back. I think it's more likely that she just played it as risky as possible and took the pill as late as it would allow to give herself an out.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Yes, and entrapping with a baby would be classic yandere lol. But she is also a character in a more realistic game and is not a caricature of yandere. She has her career and real life implications of a pregnancy to worry about. It's possible that she didn't really take the pill and was just acting on the train ride back. I think it's more likely that she just played it as risky as possible and took the pill as late as it would allow to give herself an out.
I think they may have her turn out to accidently be pregnant if Ian came in her, or have her get pregnant from the threesome. It would be easy just to write in that the pill didn't work because she delayed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is an indication. Ivy is constantly pushing Lena into Axel's arms. She publishes photo from his place without telling Lena that she worked with him (her excuse that she "forgot" to tell i hard to believe). Then she pushes her to work with him. And when she was supposed to accompany her she doesn't arrive for a very long time. The fact that she shares facts from Lena's private life with Axel is also telling.

I'm almost certain that Ivy is in league with Axel.
Have to agree. Ivy is turning up to be a really toxic "friend" to Lena.

By the way, did the beta fixed Minerva's bug? :unsure:

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
There is no indication that she missed the photoshoot on purpose after scheming with Axel. Is there a possibility? Yea, but anything not specifically ruled out could be seen as a possibility. You seem to view all the characters through your own worldview, which is fine, but it generally take a bit more nuance than that to analyze a character objectively.

Ivy is certainly not a pure girl. But is she malicious? In her mind (and even in Lena's if you play her that way), she is helping Holly break out of her shell. Being so shy and hung up about sex is not a healthy way to live according to her worldview. There is no indication that she is being manipulative for personal gain. At most, you could argue that she takes "advantage" of Holly's innocence, but it's not even like she is training her to be her sex slave or something. She finds her cute and wants her to grow into a more confident girl. Since sex means nothing to Ivy, it is not a prime motivator to "corrupt" Holly for personal gain. It's just something Holly herself enjoys and Ivy doesn't mind partaking in some Holly action.

She is basically like a girl version of Jeremy in a sense. She is a wingwoman for Lena and gives her good advice on most things (in her sexually liberal kinda way). As long as a character's actions and worldview are within the acceptable spectrum, you gotta look at their motivations to determine their worth as an individual. You hate Jeremy, so you hate Ivy. Makes sense. They are pretty similar. They are bros to Ian and Jeremy respectively, but if you personally are against everything they stand for, you might think they are bad people. Again, neither of them are the typical pure, reserved people with outstanding ethics, but they are written to be good friends.

As for Ivy vs Louise, it is Louise who has an axe to grind against Ivy. Ivy doesn't really care. She finds it funny to rile her up because Louise is incredibly toxic towards her, but it is more of a one way rivalry. As you can see with Stan, Louise isn't the most understanding person. She is quite closed minded and has her own slew of psychological issues which are quite frankly more toxic than Ivy's straightforward nature.
Nah, my analysis is not based on attitude. I don't hate meatheads. I hate Jeremy. For example, Derek from BaDIK - he's just like Jeremy, except he's not an asshole and doesn't do shit to MC and generally the sweet guy behind that image.

Also, my worldview has nothing to do with it because by it Seymour is pretty OK guy.

And I certainly don't hate Ivy or her liberal views on sex. At one time I was one of the few people who liked her.

But where you're right is that I have nothing 100% convincing to back up my insinuations about her motives other than gut feelings and interpreting what I saw. So we'll just have to wait and see which of us was right.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Most characters in ORS have layers to them. No one is totally good or totally bad (except maybe Seymour lol). No one is without shortcomings or personality flaws. That's what makes interesting characters.
Yeah, I know. I'm an aspiring writer and I'm training to be a screenwriter, so I'm pretty immersed in the theory.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I still don't understand why the game won't let Lena commit to a relationship if Jeremy fucks her. Isn't that the whole point of cheating?
Yes, but you're forgetting that Jeremy is Ian's bro. It would be like Ian trying to cheat on Lena with Ivy, Louise or Holly (the latter didn't turn out well for him). Eva decided to deny this option and take it easy instead of having to write a separate route where Ian breaks up with Lena and stops being Jeremy's friend, that can in turn screw up their "bro" dynamics with other girls, so Alison and Emma would have to be accounted for in that path as well. That's one of the tradeoffs for writing characters who are more involved into the story and other main characters. You can compare this to Ash trying to seduce Dave in GGGB. She couldn't do that unless she was single and not tied with Eric in any way.
So according to the leaked script the rumors are true then? That Gillian will be back for a foursome scene where she takes 3 dicks at once (Ian, Jeremey, Axel) and then get a golden shower at the end?
I just wonder how many people will be baited by this post lmao
Btw, every time I play this game I like Emma's look more an more. Hope she will get a DP scene further in the game. Her ASS was made for that
So... DAP?
But I think for him it's a pussy scam rather than a money scam because he's a rich daddy's pussy. And that image is more in line with the original Billy, IMO
If I were to guess, Eva probably changed his race so that people would start taking him for what he is -- a spoiled rich kid with daddy's money, which is, let's say, an unlikely scenario in the black community (very hard to advance above middle class by honest means if you're not a celebrity). The amount of theories about him being a drug dealer probably threw Eva off even further.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes, but you're forgetting that Jeremy is Ian's bro. It would be like Ian trying to cheat on Lena with Ivy, Louise or Holly (the latter didn't turn out well for him). Eva decided to deny this option and take it easy instead of having to write a separate route where Ian breaks up with Lena and stops being Jeremy's friend, that can in turn screw up their "bro" dynamics with other girls, so Alison and Emma would have to be accounted for in that path as well. That's one of the tradeoffs for writing characters who are more involved into the story and other main characters. You can compare this to Ash trying to seduce Dave in GGGB. She couldn't do that unless she was single and not tied with Eric in any way.
We have to remember that the refusal to commit came from Lena's side because of her guilt. Jeremy has already wronged Ian by engaging in sexting and receiving that BJ (although he had no way to go against a player controlled Lena without cock blocking the player). He gotta take it to the grave or come clean. If he comes clean, yea, the whole story goes into a massive divergence. If he keeps the secret, some conditional texts and minor routing modifications would be enough.

As for Lena's side, it makes sense for her to not want to commit after banging Ian's best friend... kinda. She was banging everything else that moves, so does him being a friend really change things that much? Who knows, but at least we can take it as a justification. However, she should be free to fall to that BBC addiction after committing, just like she can fall to Axel or Seymour. At least that's how I see it. All Lena and Jeremy has to do is keep it a secret for a while until the story makes it far enough for it to diverge with the reveal.

I mean, I'm not saying writing all the conditional text and Jeremy's guilt into the script is an easy task, but it doesn't necessarily have to be a major story shift if they just keep it a secret for a long while.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes