alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
So according to the leaked script the rumors are true then? That Gillian will be back for a foursome scene where she takes 3 dicks at once (Ian, Jeremey, Axel) and then get a golden shower at the end?
I'm all for it. Minus the golden shower part :HideThePain:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For the guys who played the old version, is Billy's dialogue lines the same?

The way I see it, Billy's character is basically Billy McFarland, the fuckface behind the Fyre Festival scam. I'm not saying a black person couldn't pull off a scam like this, but traditionally, we associate these types of financial fraudsters with white people. So it does make sense for this dude to be white for someone who hasn't played the pre revamp version.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021

The way I see it, Billy's character is basically Billy McFarland, the fuckface behind the Fyre Festival scam. I'm not saying a black person couldn't pull off a scam like this, but traditionally, we associate these types of financial fraudsters with white people. So it does make sense for this dude to be white for someone who hasn't played the pre revamp version.
Yes, Billy's dialogue lines are exactly the same.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

But I think for him it's a pussy scam rather than a money scam because he's a rich daddy's pussy. And that image is more in line with the original Billy, IMO

Reactions: alexferno

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I love this game, but the dual protagonist thing doesn't work for me. It feels like i'm dating myself. I'd prefer it if the relationship were adversarial, maybe a cop pursuing a criminal or two people going after the same girl.

Of course, that may be because Lena is of 0 interest to me. She's literally my least favorite girl and least favorite character, seriously, below Perry.

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
OG Billy didn't get much screen time because he was only introduced in chapter 7. He had a threesome with Alison and Jeremy tho :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The best scene in game so far. But he is just sidekick character, so I was surprised that so many people care about colour of his skin

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I cant tell wade to "fight for cindy" anymore for some reason? Like no matter what I approach the Cindy / Axel situation, the option is greyed out, including on the cheat playthrough with max stats.
You can't if Ian showed too much interest in Cindy.

Reactions: Breezerr

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How do you get the Minerva scenes now? The choices from last version wont unlock the scenes.
Quoting someone else here. We need to wait for the beta or final version to fix this bug with Minerva storyline (or make the change via console commands).
I think I know why people are having trouble with Minerva. There might be a bug if you decide to hand in the book proposal yourself instead of giving it to Lena. If you did honest reivew or switch review and decide to hand in the proposal yourself, the game doesn't give you the choice to show up at the office when Seymour is there. That messes up the whole chain with Minerva, and probably leads to other bad outcomes. You can use console to add v5_ian_showup = True at the start of Chapter 5.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes