JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So, how different is this remake? Should I keep the old version in case a lot of the scenes aren't there anymore?
Most of the scenes are superior in the new version as there are some sex scenes with new renders. Only reason for you to keep the old version would be to keep the original scene of Alison getting DP'ed by two BBC. New version changes one of the Black guys into a White guy.

Reactions: rainnnnnn

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Robert is definitely boring, at least to the majority of players. He is the average guy. To be honest, he isn't a bad guy or anything. He isn't a sociopath like Axel or Seymour. He isn't some kinda saint by any means. By and large, he is a typical guy. He is not remarkable in any category, be it career, charisma, intelligence, confidence, maturity, or prowess in bed. He can be quite petty and get butthurt if you reject him early on, but he seems to take it well if you reject him after the fight with Ian. Essentially, he is the embodiment of a somewhat sociable dude who somehow scores with a 10/10 Lena. He is infatuated and clingy. He is always afraid of losing her and feels insecure, but can overcome it somewhat if Lena strokes his ego for him. Lena is the one who holds all the cards in this relationship. I think the character is pretty well realized as he was intended. It's just that this type of character is not something many people find exciting.

He is basically sitting between Stan and Mike in terms of the power dynamics with Lena. So he does have a niche. That said, it's a very flimsy niche. Stan can fill the needy, infatuated, loser role. I was thinking one way to go with Robert might be to make it about femdom. I hate femdom so I wouldn't play that route, but at least he would have an established target audience. Like it doesn't have to be femdom straight away, but as the route progresses we already see Lena holding all the power in this relationship. I think femdom could be introduced sometime after the fight with Ian or something and build it up from there. Instead of the dirty talk option being about being his whore and building up his ego, it could be about negging him.
And that's what makes him a brilliant character from a writer's standpoint. Eva depiction of all those characteristics is so on point that despite not being a horrible guy, he's the most hated character which enables many visceral responses from people towards him. I love to read and to write and I gotta say Robert is one of the most brilliant written characters I've seen in a long time, because it's actually not easy to be able to portray so well someone like him. It's much easier to portray a villain, a slut, a hero, a good guy, a shy girl, a stud, etc. But someone with so many nuances as Robert has, it's actually quite hard. I too don't like what he represents but I always keep a save where Lena keeps him as fling/romance option just to see how Eva keeps portraying him and developping his story.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So now, I wait for the next release along with everyone else...

I just had a funny thought. I was thinking about what Perry's arc might look like. It seems likely that Emma option will be a positive influence on him. He had a crush on her forever and they have an established relationship. They are both pervs. He is apolitical but she is an activist who can push him towards some purpose. Emma has a stone to grind against Seymour, and we know that Perry's father is an honest politician who has a rivalry thing going on with Seymour. That could be an arc.

On the other hand, if we set him with Cherry... it opens a very hilarious and hot possibility. She is clearly not over Axel and would drop everything and be his slave if he just gives the nod. If we are doing a loser Ian run, Axel could end up cucking Ian, Perry, and Wade LOL. A fitting end for the loser trio :HideThePain:.

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
And that's hat makes him a brilliant character from a writer's standpoint. Eva depiction of all those characteristics is so on point that despite not being a horrible guy, he's the most hated character which enables many visceral responses from people towards him. I love to read and to write and I gotta say Robert is one of the most brilliant written characters I've seen in a long time, because it's actually not easy to be able to portray so well someone like him. It's much easier to portray a villain, a slut, a hero, a good guy, a shy girl, a stud, etc. But someone with so many nuances as Robert has, it's actually quite hard. I too don't like what he represents but I always keep a save where Lena keeps him as fling/romance option just to see how Eva keeps portraying him and developping his story.
I've been talking up this character for about two years, it's nice to see other people coming around. Even when you take his route, EK sort of gleefully sabotages his character. When Lena goes on a walk with him and EK gives him no interests, no hobbies and no ambitions. It's obviously written specifically to make you not see him as relationship material.

But he's the only male character other than Ian that takes Lena out on a date; he has a real job and he's not trying to bang 3 other chicks. He'd be the best relationship material in the game if you made just a couple of tweaks to him. That's not because he's objectively a great catch, it's just that in contrast to the other available men, he's not a bad guy.

And you're spot on about how hard it is to write this character. He, Alison and Louise are my favorite characters for this reason. So much harder to write complex characters like that who aren't a trope, they're just socially awkward people with contradictory emotions trying to make it as best they can.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
And you're spot on about how hard it is to write this character. He, Alison and Louise are my favorite characters for this reason. So much harder to write complex characters like that who aren't a trope, they're just socially awkward people with contradictory emotions trying to make it as best they can.
I agree that Robert and Allison are socially awkward. The former doesn't know what to talk about or tell the girl, the latter constantly turns on herself and is jealous of Ian for any woman (the dialogue with Ivy in Blazer), which makes for an awkward vibe. But Louise, if she is not surrounded by Ivy, puts herself quite normally and is able to adapt adequately to the social environment.

Nov 16, 2021
Damn Lena can be such a hypocrite on some runs lmao. She gets all judgemental if you bang Holly, which is perfectly understandable and a reasonable take on Ian's behavior. But are we forgetting that she has been lusting after Jeremy and forced a BJ on him just recently? Then she goes right back to flirting and sexting with Jeremy. Then she has thoughts about being disappointed by Ian during her music show. That's like the exact same situation, Lena...

This is unreasonable enough to warrant a rewrite. Need conditional text for this combination of choices.
Noooo don't tempt Eva with any more rewrites XD

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
i want more battle scenes, mma tournament , kick jeremy's and axel's ass and dance on their bones
She is clearly not over Axel and would drop everything and be his slave if he just gives the nod. If we are doing a loser Ian run, Axel could end up cucking Ian, Perry, and Wade LOL. A fitting end for the loser trio :HideThePain:.
The duality of man.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's such an odd change and imo one that wasn't needed lol
Well, I theorise that this change happened because of Steam. That company has some really weird ideas and rules when it comes to selling games with adult content on their site. And I really, really hope Eva Kiss makes the "right" decisions in how she delivers ORS for Steam evaluation, so the nations which get very few adult games due to age verification stuff, can then buy ORS.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, I theorise that this change happened because of Steam. That company has some really weird ideas and rules when it comes to selling games with adult content on their site. And I really, really hope Eva Kiss makes the "right" decisions in how she delivers ORS for Steam evaluation, so the nations which get very few adult games due to age verification stuff, can then buy ORS.
How is changing a black guy into a white guy related to steam? :WaitWhat:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How is changing a black guy into a white guy related to steam? :WaitWhat:
As I said, Steam or better some of the money-givers have strange ideas about adult content and what is to be considered as such. I live in a nation that is cut off from most erotic stuff on steam due to Steam going the easy way for itself and it can be headscratching what we can get and what not. For instance, I cannot even open the "Honey Select" area of Steam, but I can still buy AI Shoju! And that is because when presented the game makers gave their own age range beforehand and put emphasis (e.g. with the tags) on the non-sexual parts of the game.
Same with some VNs, there are some with practically uncut adult stuff in it buyable and some with non-sex stuff(!) which are age 18+ or not avaiable at all.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes