CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Axel is an interesting character for sure, but he is a character. This kind of person is hardly found in real life and not many people would be able to relate. He is pretty fucking intesnse 24/7, exuding masculinity and utter confidence. I doubt someone like Axel could even have real friends. He will have contacts, acquaintances, associates, rivals, and maybe even people he respects, but not many real friends. He is even more unapproachable than someone like Jack from GGGB.

I've had a very close friend, maybe even a best friend when we were in the same country, that is pretty much exactly like Jeremy. Well, not the sharing pics part and so much conversation being about banging chicks lol, but personality wise. In a way, I could see myself in Ian and the bromance between them reminds me of a better time.
Makes sense, but to me personally Jeremy totally asshole both as a character and as a hypothetical person. No offense, but I couldn't stand that kind of friend in real life. Axel with his problems and personality in real life would probably be a maniac at all, like Ted Bundy, sure. But as a character he's much nicer than Jeremy (to me personally) and while he's also totally asshole, at least he can hold his own in any social setting while Jeremy is either talking about chicks or hitting on them. And that's boring as shit.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I agree with you on the Lena Path but in this Case it's also US playing Lena but on the other Hand you have Alison where he is a horrible Friend to Ian (If Ian doesn't want to share her and even kind of confesses to him that he likes Alison and tells him to stay away Jeremy doesn't give a shit and still tries the whole Game to hook up with her and the only thing that stops him is if you play most of the Alison Route and therefore Alison likes Ian too much and doesn't care about Jeremy) and that's why I don't think he is that good of a bro to Ian at least not always.

I also think in the Scenario with Cindy him knowing that Ian and Cindy hooked up in that alley will backfire horrible for Ian at some Point.
The first choice is when she sends you the pic. You can tell him you think she is hot which is the most affirming choice. You didn't tell him at that time to give you dibs on her. Plus, Alison was sending pics to Jeremy also. She clearly has some weird obsession with Ian, probably since their high school days. She will interrupt Ian's conversations with other characters to talk to him lol. Her character is quite interesting. She doesn't want a serious relationship, except secretly with Ian, but since Ian has Lena, she is kinda using Jeremy as a consolation prize or to invoke jealousy. However, neither Ian or Jeremy knows this yet. For them, shes just looking for casual hook ups after her break up and the mood was "may the best man win."

I looked through the script for the "block jeremy" choice because I have not played that route. Jeremy's reasoning isn't wrong really, but I can see how that might not be the most bro move on his part. You could argue Ian scored first and "won" the free for all, so Jeremy should back off. But it's also true that Alison isn't Ian's girlfriend, and that Ian is being insecure and selfish to try and monopolize a fuck buddy. He says in multiple instances girlfriends are where he draws the line (although lets hope that cheating Lena can seduce him with powers of the MC).

I can see why this might annoy people though. Neither in real life, or in most male MC games, do we (average people) see this kinda free for all fuck buddy parade between friends. It's an unfamiliar situation for me and I assume most other people. For people who hate sharing of any form, a character like Jeremy would understandably not get the benefit of doubt when it comes to his character.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
robert's sex scene with lena in ch 4 is still locked for me in the gallery despite already seeing it. anyone else have this problem?

edit: had a lengthy chat with one of the devs on discord. from what I can gather, it is bugged after all.

Last edited:

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I looked through the script for the "block jeremy" choice because I have not played that route. Jeremy's reasoning isn't wrong really, but I can see how that might not be the most bro move on his part. You could argue Ian scored first and "won" the free for all, so Jeremy should back off. But it's also true that Alison isn't Ian's girlfriend, and that Ian is being insecure and selfish to try and monopolize a fuck buddy. He says in multiple instances girlfriends are where he draws the line (although lets hope that cheating Lena can seduce him with powers of the MC).
Yes, the only way Ian can "loose" Alisson is if he A) shows her no interest or b) want's to screw all the other girls (Emma). One can't just go around calling dibs on all the hot girls, and expect all the other men (Friends or not) to live in celibacy. That would never work in real life, all Ian has to do is put some miniscule effort in his chase for Alisson and she's all over him... If not she's fair game.

As for his attempt to resist Lena. It takes two to tango. His attempt to resist her was weak shit.
To be fair, 99.9% of all men would fail horribly if a 10/10 model was insisting on sucking their dick. Even the pope would throw in the towel at that point.

I agree that the photo sharing is a dick move, but will probably come back to bite him in the ass later down the line. Jeremy's problem is that he's a 14 year old boy trapped in a grown man's body. He acts and behaves like most high school boys would do. Same as Perry, but he's more like a autistic child.... Makes me wonder what type of men Eva hangs with.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
To be fair, 99.9% of all men would fail horribly if a 10/10 model was insisting on sucking their dick. Even the pope would throw in the towel at that point.
That is debatable. I'd like to think real friends would block the advance even if it's a 10/10 model. And he does block it under reasonable circumstances (where Lena is not BBC crazy and Ian told him about falling for her).

The issue of placing the blame for this event on Jeremy is that he is battling against a player controlled character. If he denies it no matter what, you are preventing a scene that the player wants. This character has to fall for her at this event, and the best Eva could do is make a reasonable attempt to characterize it in the best light for Jeremy. And I think she achieved that.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
One can't just go around calling dibs on all the hot girls, and expect all the other men (Friends or not) to live in celibacy.
Right telling your friends they can't try to hook up with some hot slutty babe because you might want to casually bang her is not exactly a "bro" move.

I agree that the photo sharing is a dick move, but will probably come back to bite him in the ass later down the line.
One thing to keep in mind is these aren't naive teen girls sending naked selfies to their first crush. They're women in their 20s -- Alison is a college-educated almost-30 year old. If she lets a guy video her getting spitroasted she knows full well that video isn't staying private for long.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did you guys notice there are a few unique dialogue lines on cheat mode?

Code:
            if cheat_mode:
                i "Hey... A gentleman isn't afraid of dipping his sword in blood."
                play sound "sfx/fail.mp3"
                l "Uhhh... OK, I guess..."
                i "Trust me."
There are a couple other funny edits like this lol.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Makes sense, but to me personally Jeremy totally asshole both as a character and as a hypothetical person. No offense, but I couldn't stand that kind of friend in real life. Axel with his problems and personality in real life would probably be a maniac at all, like Ted Bundy, sure. But as a character he's much nicer than Jeremy (to me personally) and while he's also totally asshole, at least he can hold his own in any social setting while Jeremy is either talking about chicks or hitting on them. And that's boring as shit.
We all have different preferences and I respect that. I can see why some people dislike Axel and Jeremy, but personally I like both of them as characters. Sure, Axel is an aggressive manipulator and Jeremy is a meathead who only thinks about getting his dick wet (rough generalization), but I think their flaws add to the authenticity of the story. Also, they both have some really hot scenes :BootyTime:

Jun 1, 2018
I hard disagree Axel to me is not only an asshole but a mega toxic asshole who IMO has no true confidence in himself I mean the dude is super attractive and mega-successful but is obsessed with one girl to the point that girl almost loses her job and gets into a fight with a co-worker like fuck Axel and even gets pissy when Ian sees Cindy being uncomfortable and calls his Bullshit out he dude is the worst character in sense of morals.

Jeremy is a dude who knows what he wants and that is pussy and he likes MMA he is a simple guy is he scummy, especially how he treated Louise (who has her own issues) sure, and that scene where he ends up getting head Lena in a room with Ivy and Louise if you told him that you like Lena he legit tries not to go thru it you have to use a Will point on Lena for him to do it.

I would love to believe I would turn down head from a model girl and her friends that maybe could lead to a foursome but I can't say with certainty I would. He also pursues after talking to you with Alison or Emma legit doesn't go thru with unless he sees you fucking with Emma which to me is a sign of fair game and your not looking for anything more. Shit, he catches you with Cindy and decides to keep his mouth shut about it and let you figure it out.

The best people out of Ian's friend group are Emma and Jeremy both know what they want and who they are which makes it a rarity in both sides of the story because their motives are pretty upfront and they are certain about what they want.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The best people out of Ian's friend group are Emma and Jeremy both know what they want and who they are which makes it a rarity in both sides of the story because their motives are pretty upfront and they are certain about what they want.
I have to disagree on this with Emma. Emma is actually one of the worst friends to have. She is an activist not thinking five minutes into the future or about her friends. Look at the scene with Seymour., where she deliberately dumps beer over him, at a gig very important to Lena and the Cafe she works for.
Later she admits to have no evidence for her claims, just did it out of gut feeling. That Seymour probably has shady dealings is not the point, Emma would have attacked him no matter if guilty or innocent, just going by her beliefs!
To what end: Emma got Lena and the van Dykes into hot water with an influential man and patron! And it is clear by implication that Emma will continue to do so, no matter the innocense of the person or what Flak her friends catch. For ORS Seymour is written as a corruptor/antagonist, so Emma stays somewhat sympathical, but think about it if the person in Emma´s crosshairs IS innocent and there will be enough of them over time!
So Emma can go frak herself as far as friends go, IMO! You do not need friends who will pull you into any crap as a collateral just because they have a feeling!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
there's a blocking bug in the asian teacher fight scene, an option is missed, the rigt one, and is impossible to go on.
Really not a good remastered. Was a so perfect game, till the original zero-nine :-(

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Would have gone with Alisson if she was not going for Jeremy at the same time. Emma and Cherry aare underrated. Lena main girl with out a doubt.
Every scene with Axel is fire tbh have to go that route

Reactions: alexferno

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn Lena can be such a hypocrite on some runs lmao. She gets all judgemental if you bang Holly, which is perfectly understandable and a reasonable take on Ian's behavior. But are we forgetting that she has been lusting after Jeremy and forced a BJ on him just recently? Then she goes right back to flirting and sexting with Jeremy. Then she has thoughts about being disappointed by Ian during her music show. That's like the exact same situation, Lena...

This is unreasonable enough to warrant a rewrite. Need conditional text for this combination of choices.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes