alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
The ongoing subplot of her questionable fashion choices is one of the funniest things in the game. She's such a lovable goofy slut.
Are Alison's areolas supposed to be visible or is it a layer issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either way, I like this outfit, it's a bit daring but she looks hot in it. I think Lena's and Cindy's party dresses are sexier tho :devilish:

Reactions: aifgamer

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Damn Lena can be such a hypocrite on some runs lmao. She gets all judgemental if you bang Holly, which is perfectly understandable and a reasonable take on Ian's behavior. But are we forgetting that she has been lusting after Jeremy and forced a BJ on him just recently? Then she goes right back to flirting and sexting with Jeremy. Then she has thoughts about being disappointing by Ian during her music show. That's like the exact same situation, Lena...

This is unreasonable enough to warrant a rewrite. Need conditional text for this combination of choices.
Yeah. I was disappointed this wasn't smoothed out more in the 6+ month retcon, as the same thing happens if Ian merely kisses Holly. I had kind of expected it to be something Eva would fix in the writing for the remaster, since it was still pretty glaring. The hypocrisy is fine if it's justified in the writing. This wasn't. The toxic sort of Lena who lacked this much self-awareness would likely also have a hobby of torturing puppies and tripping small children in the park because she didn't like their fashion sense.

Last edited:

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Got a bug with last update. All the will points I get aren't making it to my stats. Considering how much of the content is locked behind those is quite the game breaking experience.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I hard disagree Axel to me is not only an asshole but a mega toxic asshole who IMO has no true confidence in himself I mean the dude is super attractive and mega-successful but is obsessed with one girl to the point that girl almost loses her job and gets into a fight with a co-worker like fuck Axel and even gets pissy when Ian sees Cindy being uncomfortable and calls his Bullshit out he dude is the worst character in sense of morals.

Jeremy is a dude who knows what he wants and that is pussy and he likes MMA he is a simple guy is he scummy, especially how he treated Louise (who has her own issues) sure, and that scene where he ends up getting head Lena in a room with Ivy and Louise if you told him that you like Lena he legit tries not to go thru it you have to use a Will point on Lena for him to do it.

I would love to believe I would turn down head from a model girl and her friends that maybe could lead to a foursome but I can't say with certainty I would. He also pursues after talking to you with Alison or Emma legit doesn't go thru with unless he sees you fucking with Emma which to me is a sign of fair game and your not looking for anything more. Shit, he catches you with Cindy and decides to keep his mouth shut about it and let you figure it out.

The best people out of Ian's friend group are Emma and Jeremy both know what they want and who they are which makes it a rarity in both sides of the story because their motives are pretty upfront and they are certain about what they want.
Axel is a highly iinteligent and manipulative stalker, to the point i would say he acts like a sociopath.
Jeremy is a dumbass who likes to play at being a playboy. He is a shitty boyfriend (and lover) but a good friend to Ian.

That being said i don't dislike Allison. She was always interested in Ian and only go for Jeremy as a consolation prize if Ian doesn't reciprocate her flirting.

ps: Perry is annoying.

ps²: What happened to Ian's boss, Minerva, scenes? Are they bugged or the requirements changed?

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I hard disagree Axel to me is not only an asshole but a mega toxic asshole who IMO has no true confidence in himself I mean the dude is super attractive and mega-successful but is obsessed with one girl to the point that girl almost loses her job and gets into a fight with a co-worker like fuck Axel and even gets pissy when Ian sees Cindy being uncomfortable and calls his Bullshit out he dude is the worst character in sense of morals.

Jeremy is a dude who knows what he wants and that is pussy and he likes MMA he is a simple guy is he scummy, especially how he treated Louise (who has her own issues) sure, and that scene where he ends up getting head Lena in a room with Ivy and Louise if you told him that you like Lena he legit tries not to go thru it you have to use a Will point on Lena for him to do it.

I would love to believe I would turn down head from a model girl and her friends that maybe could lead to a foursome but I can't say with certainty I would. He also pursues after talking to you with Alison or Emma legit doesn't go thru with unless he sees you fucking with Emma which to me is a sign of fair game and your not looking for anything more. Shit, he catches you with Cindy and decides to keep his mouth shut about it and let you figure it out.

The best people out of Ian's friend group are Emma and Jeremy both know what they want and who they are which makes it a rarity in both sides of the story because their motives are pretty upfront and they are certain about what they want.
Fair point about Axel, but Jeremy's best friend? Come on! How about the fact that he judges Ian when he won't show him Lena's Peoplegram. Or the fact that even after Ian says he wants Alison exclusively for himself, he's still going to make a move. I mean, what the fuck is your problem dude, just leave her alone if your bro asks you to. Or the fact that he supports Axel humiliating Wade to earn brownie points in front of Ivy and Jess, even though Wade is his buddy, which Ian rightly berates him for. He doesn't talk about Cindy because of his bullshit "gentlemen code," but okay, that's probably a really good thing on his part after all.

About how few people could resist being seduced by a model. Maybe, but if I were Jeremy, I would honestly tell Ian that I acted like a shitty friend and that Lena is not what he thinks she is. Aside from all of the above, the only thing he did for Ian was occasionally push him to the girls he was flinging with, but that wasn't enough to make him the best of Ian's friends.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Fair point about Axel, but Jeremy's best friend? Come on! How about the fact that he judges Ian when he won't show him Lena's Peoplegram. Or the fact that even after Ian says he wants Alison exclusively for himself, he's still going to make a move. I mean, what the fuck is your problem dude, just leave her alone if your bro asks you to. Or the fact that he supports Axel humiliating Wade to earn brownie points in front of Ivy and Jess, even though Wade is his buddy, which Ian rightly berates him for. He doesn't talk about Cindy because of his bullshit "gentlemen code," but okay, that's probably a really good thing on his part after all.

About how few people could resist being seduced by a model. Maybe, but if I were Jeremy, I would honestly tell Ian that I acted like a shitty friend and that Lena is not what he thinks she is. Aside from all of the above, the only thing he did for Ian was occasionally push him to the girls he was flinging with, but that wasn't enough to make him the best of Ian's friends.
Thank you!! That's exactly the Point and I'm glad someone else pointed it out. Yes, on paper Jeremy and his stupid Code are not wrong but if you look at this Topic form Ian's Perspective I could never trust this Guy and call him one of my best Bro's.

And again I think the Cindy Situation is not over and even if Jeremy promised to keep it to himself I believe this will badly come back later in the Cindy Route and I've also noticed that if you "block" Alison for Jeremy before his answer about the Cindy Thing is different and not this convincing that he will never use this Information as in different Scenarios.

Last edited:

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
did anyone else feel bad after having the 2nd fuck with Cherry and the day after Lena comes to your place and Perry the dickhead tells her you had someone over?
I want lena to be Ian's main girl but before you set up the date with Cherry my ian did not do anything with Lena. but the day before the date itself you and Lena fuck and it does not have a one night stand kind of feel to it you know...
So i guess I will stick with only being with Cherry once despite the scene it self being really nice and reload my save. did anyone else do this or did you just not mind Lena finding out about it?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
did anyone else feel bad after having the 2nd fuck with Cherry and the day after Lena comes to your place and Perry the dickhead tells her you had someone over?
I want lena to be Ian's main girl but before you set up the date with Cherry my ian did not do anything with Lena. but the day before the date itself you and Lena fuck and it does not have a one night stand kind of feel to it you know...
So i guess I will stick with only being with Cherry once despite the scene it self being really nice and reload my save. did anyone else do this or did you just not mind Lena finding out about it?
She will always find out that Cherry is hanging out with your group and get mad at her. There are different flavor text based on your relationship with Lena and the number of times you fucked Cherry, but it's just flavor text without variable changes. She will get over it and not hold it against Ian since there was no way Ian could have known Cherry was that girl. If you actually want to keep Cherry's route open, you cannot be dating Lena though.

Oh wait, I read it again. You are talking about the very early event where you have to lie or confess to sleeping with someone else. That one does have negative impact on the relationship variable as well as flavor text, but it's very easy to overcome. Plus, it's not like Ian did anything bad. He banged a girl before Lena and him got even slightly serious.

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
Do we have any scene with the MC and IVY in this update or the future update??
I know she is not the Ideal Girl for, MC but JUST FOR FUN.............

Reactions: tiger8125

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Got a bug with last update. All the will points I get aren't making it to my stats. Considering how much of the content is locked behind those is quite the game breaking experience.
Either wait for the beta or use the console and type "lena_will=X" or "ian_will=X" with X being the amount of will points you want to have.

Reactions: RandomCl

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
She will always find out that Cherry is hanging out with your group and get mad at her. There are different flavor text based on your relationship with Lena and the number of times you fucked Cherry, but it's just flavor text without variable changes. She will get over it and not hold it against Ian since there was no way Ian could have known Cherry was that girl. If you actually want to keep Cherry's route open, you cannot be dating Lena though.

Oh wait, I read it again. You are talking about the very early event where you have to lie or confess to sleeping with someone else. That one does have negative impact on the relationship variable as well as flavor text, but it's very easy to overcome. Plus, it's not like Ian did anything bad. He banged a girl before Lena and him got even slightly serious.
It's a shame you cant cancel the date with Cherry because the vibe with Lena is really diff after having sex. Or maybe its a bigger shame that Perry couldnt shut his dumb mouth. making sure that dickhead gets no bitches

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I finally did the Robert and Stan route. Well, not fully, but enough to see how it goes and filled in the rest with Gallery unlocker. I think I can understand what Eva is going for with these chars.

Robert is definitely boring, at least to the majority of players. He is the average guy. To be honest, he isn't a bad guy or anything. He isn't a sociopath like Axel or Seymour. He isn't some kinda saint by any means. By and large, he is a typical guy. He is not remarkable in any category, be it career, charisma, intelligence, confidence, maturity, or prowess in bed. He can be quite petty and get butthurt if you reject him early on, but he seems to take it well if you reject him after the fight with Ian. Essentially, he is the embodiment of a somewhat sociable dude who somehow scores with a 10/10 Lena. He is infatuated and clingy. He is always afraid of losing her and feels insecure, but can overcome it somewhat if Lena strokes his ego for him. Lena is the one who holds all the cards in this relationship. I think the character is pretty well realized as he was intended. It's just that this type of character is not something many people find exciting.

He is basically sitting between Stan and Mike in terms of the power dynamics with Lena. So he does have a niche. That said, it's a very flimsy niche. Stan can fill the needy, infatuated, loser role. I was thinking one way to go with Robert might be to make it about femdom. I hate femdom so I wouldn't play that route, but at least he would have an established target audience. Like it doesn't have to be femdom straight away, but as the route progresses we already see Lena holding all the power in this relationship. I think femdom could be introduced sometime after the fight with Ian or something and build it up from there. Instead of the dirty talk option being about being his whore and building up his ego, it could be about negging him.

Alternatively, if we could rewrite his character entirely, I think an intellectual type could be nice. Not a nerdy loser, but a well adjusted and somewhat confident dude who can stimulate Lena intellectually. No one really fills this role. I doubt a total rewrite is in the cards though, so the first idea of femdom Robert might be a way to get some people interested and could be added quite naturally to what we already have.

Stan is the otaku loser who actually uses words like noob and chad unironically in conversations. He isn't the malicious type of "incel uprising" 4channer, at least. He has sympathetic qualities and his creeper antics are understandable tbh. If your roommate is a 10/10 model who posts nudes and thot shit on onlyfans, pretty much anyone who isn't a giga chad would jerk off to it. Stan is probably the polite dude who DMs her lol. He fills the simp role pretty well and Lena can tease him all day without giving it to him which can be kinda interesting. I just think his initial requirements to stay on his route is too strict. The requirements could be lowered for the first handful of interactions so that you can get on his route if you just never picked the most harsh options.

Last edited:

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I finally did the Robert and Stan route. Well, not fully, but enough to see how it goes and filled in the rest with Gallery unlocker. I think I can understand what Eva is going for with these chars.

Robert is definitely boring, at least to the majority of players. He is the average guy. To be honest, he isn't a bad guy or anything. He isn't a sociopath like Axel or Seymour. He isn't some kinda saint by any means. By and large, he is a typical guy. He is not remarkable in any category, be it career, charisma, intelligence, confidence, maturity, or prowess in bed. He can be quite petty and get butthurt if you reject him early on, but he seems to take it well if you reject him after the fight with Ian. Essentially, he is the embodiment of a somewhat sociable dude who somehow scores with a 10/10 Lena. He is infatuated and clingy. He is always afraid of losing her and feels insecure, but can overcome it somewhat if Lena strokes his ego for him. Lena is the one who holds all the cards in this relationship. I think the character is pretty well realized as he was intended. It's just that this type of character is not something many people find exciting.

He is basically sitting between Stan and Mike in terms of the power dynamics with Lena. So he does have a niche. That said, it's a very flimsy niche. Stan can fill the needy, infatuated, loser role. I was thinking one way to go with Robert might be to make it about femdom. I hate femdom so I wouldn't play that route, but at least he would have an established target audience. Like it doesn't have to be femdom straight away, but as the route progresses we already see Lena holding all the power in this relationship. I think femdom could be introduced sometime after the fight with Ian or something and build it up from there. Instead of the dirty talk option being about being his whore and building up his ego, it could be about negging him.

Alternatively, if we could rewrite his character entirely, I think an intellectual type could be nice. Not a nerdy loser, but a well adjusted and somewhat confident dude who can stimulate Lena intellectually. No one really fills this role. I doubt a total rewrite is in the cards though, so the first idea of femdom Robert might be a way to get some people interested and could be added quite naturally to what we already have.

Stan is the otaku loser who actually uses words like noob and chad unironically in conversations. He isn't the malicious type of "incel uprising" 4channer, at least. He has sympathetic qualities and his creeper antics are understandable tbh. If your roommate is a 10/10 model who posts nudes and thot shit on onlyfans, pretty much anyone who isn't a giga chad would jerk off to it. Stan is probably the polite dude who DMs her lol. He fills the simp role pretty well and Lena can tease him all day without giving it to him which can be kinda interesting. I just think his initial requirements to stay on his route is too strict. The requirements could be lowered for the first handful of interactions so that you can get on his route if you just never picked the most harsh options.
very good takes on the characters. I see your point on Robert; but still, he is introduced as beating people on a spilled beer.. that has to be changed. And also just make him "weak" on accepting refusal to sleep with him on a 2nd date, not "mad". Then the femdom route could be an idea.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes