desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm doing a Chad Ian run and the Eskimo brother shit is so funny god damnit lol. That Milo confrontation had me in stitches.

Reactions: Ceesko
Jul 27, 2018
I think I know why people are having trouble with Minerva. There might be a bug if you decide to hand in the book proposal yourself instead of giving it to Lena. If you did honest reivew or switch review and decide to hand in the proposal yourself, the game doesn't give you the choice to show up at the office when Seymour is there. That messes up the whole chain with Minerva, and probably leads to other bad outcomes. You can use console to add v5_ian_showup = True at the start of Chapter 5.
Yep, same here.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Just started reading the remastered version (I'm still at chapter 1). Looks very good to me, and I'm quite glad with the new beginning to the story. Giving more depth to both Ian and Lena as characters, I see.
Still not sure how to feel about the new version of Stan, will see how it goes in the following chapters. I will take it slow so that the waiting for chapter 10 becomes more bearable.
One thing I noticed is that in the pool game scene, Cindy still has a different eye colour. In the rest of the game she has green eyes, but in that particular scene she has blue eyes. Not that it bothers me too much, but I doubt that's intentional. I imagine Eva plans to fix mistakes like that as well, sooner or later.

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
Even if Eva doesn't have any personal problems or difficulties in general, I doubt very much that Chapter 10 is even possible to create in two months by any means. The plot is now gaining its highest point of momentum and after Seymour drops the bomb, it needs proper development of this and other branches (especially if Lena has declined the offer). Clearly the routine of past chapters will change one way or another. So, it needs some good visionary and writing. And it will take some good amount of time. Unless it's a pretty small update.
We found Eva guardian 1 ea
Let see next update release around 10-12 month
sure many problem for her , you're overoptimistic

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Don't complain about bugs and people!!! That is alpha version those things will be fixed be a bit patient!!

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
I am not sure if android download is v 0.9 remaster or old v. 0.9
And as mentioned it's alpha remaster v do that mean we have to wait 2 months to get v 0.9 final remaster?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Also: Added background art for the Blazer toilets? I guess we know what that means: Someone's gonna sneak off to have sex there soon. I wonder who that might be? Lena and Mike? Lena and Jeremy? Ian and bad Jess?
I'm hoping for Jess and Ian hooking up, maybe even getting her accidentally pregnant.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I think I know why people are having trouble with Minerva. There might be a bug if you decide to hand in the book proposal yourself instead of giving it to Lena. If you did honest reivew or switch review and decide to hand in the proposal yourself, the game doesn't give you the choice to show up at the office when Seymour is there. That messes up the whole chain with Minerva, and probably leads to other bad outcomes. You can use console to add v5_ian_showup = True at the start of Chapter 5.
I think I have the same problem too!

Pharaum

Mar 15, 2020
I'm fascinated how some people can turn on Eva Kiss when she has an incredible amount of good will and respect to her name. It felt strange even leading up to the release with some of the accusations thrown around. I suspect they have no context to whom the developer is and are just eager to spin the same old tale that plagues every thread on this forum. Some things just never change. I'm glad to see it's mostly randoms complaining, it is the most logical party to complain since they don't follow the game as well.

To help give some short context:
  • She successfully finished a good game after several years of consistent monthly releases. Although it is true she cut that game a bit short in the end to tie it up, she still made it work.
  • She has always been very communicative and open in her status reports. Shedding much light in to the development processes and steps taken to improve the game.
  • She started ORS on a higher level of quality on almost all accounts. That already high quality has continued a steadfast improvement to this day.
Do the updates take longer? Sure, but they're well worth the wait and have much more thought behind them.

The content of this remaster has been very explicitly stated prior to the release. It is tragic that the development of it was mired down and took longer than expected. It, however, serves its purpose well. She now has a stronger start to the game showcasing the quality she had attained in later releases and she has solved glaring issues she had with the plot. Nothing causes writer's block better than a plot thread you're unsatisfied with or that you feel constrained by. This will most likely save her time in the long run.

That's just my thoughts.
Thanks for reading and as always have a great day!
The truth is that I haven't enjoyed a visual novel so much for a long time, but I have to agree with what you say I played GGGB and I really enjoyed doing it, but with this new release of Eva I was really surprised by the number of paths that open up for the main characters, I hope to continue enjoying this great game in the future

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm seeing a lot of parallels between Ian and Lena's stories from a meta game perspective.

Can sleep around before committing and the other person will accept it with a bit of hit on the relationship points. They both have some lines they won't cross if they want to commit. Lena with Jeremy sex and Ian with Alison love. They each have an infatuation that they can fall for after commuting. Cindy and Axel. They both have almost the exact same internal monologue after falling to their respective infatuations. And someone like Seymour is just too OP so he can play with Lena easily at any point and it will make sense for the character to fall to him. Maybe Seymour's analogue on Ian's route will be Minerva, someone you must deal with as part of "work."

I'm pretty sure Jeremy isn't out of the picture because then the whole BBC variable would be wasted. It makes sense that she would feel bad enough to not go through with committing, but that doesn't mean she will be able to resist her fantasies in the future after committing. Not sure what the Alison's trip route entails because I didn't play that yet. She seems really into Ian like a tsundere yandere childhood friend... so I duno. Maybe she will pull some crazy stunt if you commit to Lena after getting far into her route.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the casual flings based on equal power dynamics will be closed off after committing. Things like Emma, Mike, Robert, or whatever. I was doing Cherry route because I had this faint hope that there might be some crazy shit you can do with her to betray Lena, but nope. Cherry won't play ball, and I was surprised that Ian can actually even try to go for her after finding out the truth lol.

Didn't really experience full Alison route or Holly route yet. Still missing quite a bit of possible interactions on top of that. As a connoisseur of cheating/NTR, I focused all the efforts on playing around the Ian + Lena couple. However, you can actually get into a love relationship with most NPCs as either MCs. Love status is like one step below couple status in terms of coding. So it's concievable that you can love/commit to some NPC and then NTR them with another NPC or the opposing MC... the combinations are endless... This is way too complex though, I doubt it is even feasible to write specific cheating content for all these combinations.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Damn auto-updates, needed, but can be sooo annoying! Lost a post due to this!
I have not red all the last pages, so I do not know if this possible bug was already mentioned. When you go to the bar with Perry to meet Alison and Cherry, you cannot tell Alison "that she looks amazing" even if you have 2-3 flirt points. Has the threshold amount changed in the rework, so you need to have had lunch with her or is this a bug?

Reactions: Reasoon

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Damn auto-updates, needed, but can be sooo annoying! Lost a post due to this!
I have not red all the last pages, so I do not know if this possible bug was already mentioned. When you go to the bar with Perry to meet Alison and Cherry, you cannot tell Alison "that she looks amazing" even if you have 2-3 flirt points. Has the threshold amount changed in the rework, so you need to have had lunch with her or is this a bug?
Just did a quick test run for fun, and the "You look amazing" option came up after I invited Alison for lunch.

Reactions: Reasoon and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just did a quick test run for fun, and the "You look amazing" option came up after I invited Alison for lunch.
Thanks for your confirmation of my theory! That is one of the more hidden changes done in the rework. In the old version you could tell Alison she looks amazing even without the first lunch date, if you still pursued her.

Reactions: Reaurt

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Some other thoughts.

You can score a hat trick on Alison, Cherry, and Emma. I think Cherry route can only be opened during the first meeting, so you need to go with her instead of Alison. That means Jeremy bangs Alison, but you can still go to lunch with her and get on her route. However, if you go for Emma, you are closed off from Alison route after that. This hat trick can give you hilarious dialogues if you share everything with Jeremy bro, and trying to bang as many chicks as possible is pretty fun too. Holly vs Cindy and Minerva on the side.

I'm not sure if y'all noticed, but I think Lola is basically the representation of corruption in the MCs. If you do good things, she doens't lose points and even gains points. If you do bad things, she will lose points. For example, if Lena is going for Robert or Mike, she loses points. Pure Ian can befriend Lola, but if he kissed Cindy, Lola will hiss at him and lose points.

Finally, Jeremy is actually a very endearing character with a good heart. He never shits on Ian for the majority of the game even if you lower his points intentionally. He will share pictures of bitches he bangs but never in a malicious way to put down his bros. He can catch Ian with Cindy, but will not rat him out even after admonishing him. He is really the only dependable friend Ian has. And you can be (double) Eskimo brothers lol. And he will make attempts to fend off Lena's treacherous ass, but who can resist that if she's got MC powers? Every exchange between Jeremy and Lena is 100% instigated by Lena. Once he does fall to her snake like seduction... well, he is kinda screwed and it's understandable that it will be hard to fess up (but that is more for meta game reasons than his character, imo).

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
One of my favorite tweaks or changes in the revision is having Jeremy invite Ian out for a boys night and running into Jess, Ivy, and Axel. I'm fond of Jeremy's meathead character (as Lena put it), but it was entertaining watching him get torched by Jess and Axel and having the smoother Ian (in my playthrough) slide in and defuse the situation. That was some pretty good writing by Eva.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn... Alison trip is fucking hot. That's the kind of scene I want on chad Ian route. Alison definitely seems like a yandere. We're in for a wild ride if we commit to Lena after the trip.

And I just read through the Seymour bomb on pure Lena path. We are doomed lol.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes