Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Yup I know it sounds weird but Anal is just alot less romantic than vaginal sex and when I play Lena has a normal girl who is not a slut it just seemes weird how she begs every guy to fuck her in the ass
How is asking for anal/dirty talk during sex = slut ?
Girl cant do anything this days without being called a slut lol.
Its like japanese games logic with: girl not a virgin = slut, guy rapes a girl = just a normal village dude doing dude things.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Its like japanese games logic with: girl not a virgin = slut, guy rapes a girl = just a normal village dude doing dude things.
Well, the thing is, in Japan it's a pretty normal country dude. I mean, they had a ritual 夜這い (literally sneaking visit).

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
yeah that came out wierd. I guess I am just not that into it

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join official discord community or .

Guide updated to V0.9

If you want to support this guide, you can:

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
BloodyMares ... Will u be updating the walkthrough to reflect the changes in the remastered version?

Reactions: Satiro

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
from what I know the prologue/tutorial section has been revamped, there are dialogue tweaks thrown in throughout, Stan has been retooled, and some of the art has been redone.
Thank you, that's kinda what I was looking for, just a summary of the changes to see if it was different enough to warrant another playthrough. It looks like I'm waiting for ep 10 then, but maybe I'll delve into this one if I have some extra free time :)

normanwyt

Jul 17, 2020
I just noticed something, Ian's dad has a striking resemblance to Jordan Peterson.
Dad: "Ian, I won't send over the additional allowance that you've asked for. You've got to earn it, you've got to stand up straight with your shoulders back"

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I"m still kinda miffed that Ian needs to want to work with seymour to fuck Minerva. I would much rather prefer if Ian can fuck Minerva without ever wanting to work with seymour
Well, he doesn't know the extent of Seymour's evil. It makes sense for him to want to get chummy with a huge name in the industry. There will certainly be a choice later on how to proceed when Ian finds out what Seymour really is about.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm lucky to have jumped in after the remaster lol. Chapter 9 set off all the best plotlines. I feel for people who has to wait so long to see what's coming next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes