Eldalisson

Jun 17, 2018
Hi everyone, before I met the first game of Eva's, GGGB, I couldn't say I was into 2d games or even characters that look like they burst out from a comic or sketch book. I think I found them not realistic then. But GGGB changed all my view to the 2d games. I started to play them more while I have been playing the ones with 3d characters in it. I am pretty sure I am not the only one. Eva did influence many people in a positive way and even the game developers.

As for ORC, it is another great game from her. Assuming as distinct from many others, I did not match Ian with Lena. I am more of a search-the-different-type of person especially in those games, so I avoided those two to be a couple. In the game that I have been playing, Ian scored with Alison but lost her to the real jackass friend of him Jeremy, Emma (twice) and lately is trying hard to hook up with Cindy, steal her from the hands of his friend Wade. I like “the stealing” idea when it comes to relationships. Lol. However Jeremy also banged Emma so I’m not sure if I’d like to see Ian keep hooking with her. Though I definitely want to see where their stories could go with Cindy. Jeremy is a great choice when you wanna see how the female characters in the game can degenerate even the good ones. Holly is such a pure girl. I’m having her side with Ivy and Lena to boost her ego up. She should be with a real man.

One of the most rewarding scenes for me in the game was that Louise found some solace in the arms of Lena after she found out Jeremy cheated on her. And I let the flame grow up. They were very cute when they got into the bed spooning one another. When a woman was hurt because of a man, the best way to forget it is the arms of another woman lol. I would love to see Lena with another female in any case but I am glad one of the options was Louise. Here I have got a question though. I don’t think I did anything against it but after the third time in a row, having sex, Lena avoided her. So it is the end for them or they will have another chance to build up their relationship and probably come out as girlfriends?

Besides stealing stuff, I have another “fetish” which is see young girls with much older man like sugar daddies. I mean I also like the opposite, mature woman and young guys too and even young girls w/ mature woman. But I think this is my favourite of all 3. So when I got the chance I would like to see Lena hook up or get in the bed with older man, like Seymour or even Ed. I am not sure if Ed has any chance with her but I like the idea.

Lastly, I wanna know if Minerva and Lena’s parents, will take more part in the story such as ending up sleep with one of the main characters. Minerva could look hot sucking some cock or eating pussy. Same for Lena’s parents.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Why? Lena is certainly above Ian's league in appearance. But otherwise, their life situation is pretty much the same, they have similar problems and haven't accomplished anything significant yet (although Ian is 26 and Lena is 23, so yes, +1 loser point for Ian here). They both don't have the best circle of friends, with daredevils trying to push them into some kind of adventure, relationship and trust issues, and the overall experience of betrayal weighs heavily on them, bringing problems. Both of them begin to make some headway in their lives just as the events of the game begin to unfold. In general, their social situation is not different. So, what level are we talking about? If that "level" is determined only by hotness, then this is some kind of incel mumbo jumbo bullshit.
Also by opportunties, lena is a model and can potentially out earn Ian very easily. And looks metter body, Ian looks ok but compared to Axel, Mike and wade he looks ok.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But are you saying that the Lena x Jeremy situation is resolved right now? That by not sleeping with him and stopping all further interaction between them, they are in the clear? Certainly not. This is already a grave sin by both of them. Ian is not gonna be cool with any of this just because they were technically not a couple yet. This is precisely the same reasoning Lena used to break things off with Ian if he bangs Holly. And I hope neither you, nor the characters would assert that banging is crossing the line but BJ and sexting is somehow ok.
The difference is that it's an isolated, one-time sin which is easier to be secretive about and doesn't require Ian to play detective as long as she stays loyal and doesn't hook up with Jeremy behind Ian's back. If both Jeremy and Lena don't speak about that one time, it's unlikely that Ian learns about it, unless Louise speaks up that Lena sucked Jeremy off as part of the dare, but if Louise isn't jealous of that (who she considers Jeremy to be her commited boyfriend), then it might be an argument for Ian to keep his jealousy in check as well because he has even less reasons to complain than Louise, and not make a scene over a stupid game and he knows quite well that Jeremy only considers official girlfriends off-limits anyway. Ideally the decision whether to get mad or forgive Lena would be up to the player (but that would require Ian to be loyal himself, otherwise he'd become a hypocrite), just like Lena can forgive Ian for a harmless kiss with Holly. And if he doesn't forgive Lena, it might break Ian and Lena off (just like certain events can put a stop to Ian x Alison). But in regards to Jeremy, Ian didn't really ruin his friendship with him even when he learned that he hooked up with Alison, so I don't see why it has to be any different about Lena. In both cases Ian can tell Jeremy about his appreciation of Alison or Lena, and in both cases Jeremy ignores it. ian_lena_love is no different from ian_alison_like, and that didn't stop Alison from wanting Jeremy's D. You might say that Lena is special to Ian, just like Holly was special to Lena, but Lena complained because Holly started avoiding Lena because of Ian's actions and she also felt guilty that she was stealing Holly's chance for happiness by being with Ian.

Lena blowing Jeremy in the party doesn't compromize Jeremy's behavior towards Ian in the slightest, and neither affects Lena's feelings for Ian so there's no real basis for complaint or stopping his relationship with Lena other than a fragile ego which Ian doesn't really have as evidenced by his acceptance of Lena hooking up with Robert or Alison hooking up with Jeremy. It can be argued that there should've been more choice for Ian in the situation with Robert but too late for that. Ian is established to be a pretty understanding guy.
It would logically be a potentially friendship ending event, which wouldn't be that much different than if he found out that they were cheating behind his back for a long time.
I think you're exaggerating the "betrayal". On one hand you have a one-time drinking careless fun before Lena committed to Ian which is no different from Alison hooking up with Jeremy, on another is an intentional affair behind Ian's back which would hurt 1000% more and would definitely make Jeremy Ian's enemy. Ian can't really blame Lena for playing Ivy's game and demand that she stays loyal for him when he didn't even confess his true feelings. Also, Ian treats Jeremy quite well even when he starts fucking Alison (can complain a couple of times but in the end accept Jeremy's version of the bro-code). All because Ian understands that he can't demand anything from a single girl. Even when Ian learned about Lena and Robert, he accepted that despite his dislike of Robert. They're all adults after all, and intention is what matters the most. When Lena is cheating on Ian, it's clear she doesn't value their relationship enough. But if she had a one-time fun before they were even together, then it's more likely that Ian would accept that, with minor relationship value decrease with both Jeremy and Lena, but not be critical enough to break up the paths.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Also by opportunties, lena is a model and can potentially out earn Ian very easily. And looks metter body, Ian looks ok but compared to Axel, Mike and wade he looks ok.
Her biggest modeling opportunity at the moment is to sign that promiscuous contract with Seymour. Otherwise, he just cuts her off from any modeling opportunity, except maybe Billy, but so far he's just a talker. Ian's career also depends on Lena's decision with Seymour at this point, as he will clearly affect the results of the competition and not allow Ian to work at either Hierofant or Minerva magazine. That said, if Ian has played his cards right and prioritized, he still has a collaboration with Victor White that could potentially be lucrative if Seymour can't interfere. So, it depends how you look at it, partly Ian's options are more secure.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Only here to check if the dev is alive and well because all games Ive been playing the devs are pausing their games for being sick.

Nov 15, 2020
I think the situation between Ian, Lena and Jeremy will be difficult to handle for Eva no matter if the former two are in a relationship or not.

I have no problem understanding why Eva decided that Lena having sex with Jeremy is incompatible with a relationship with Ian, for the reasons BloodyMares mentioned. But it’s also true, as desmosome pointed out, that it doesn’t fully resolve the situation. I think the ideal solution isn’t to try to avoid a falling-out between Ian and Jeremy, but to find a way to write it and time it which doesn’t make the branching task impossible.

Eva can choose the simple solution—when Ian and Lena are in a relationship—to keep the blowjob and sexting as secrets from Ian. But almost every one of Lena's interactions with or relating to Jeremy have been pushing the limits for what's appropiate behaviour: Watching him having sex with Louise; then not telling her that he's cheating on her; looking at and masturbating to his nudes on Louise's phone without anyone's consent; giving him a blowjob at Ivy's place; and then sexting with him and even using the fact that they're hiding it from Louise and Ian to spice their interaction.

The fact that they're doing it behind Louise's and Ian's backs, is fundamental for the story and for us as players. It’s less important for the characters, but I think it’s fair to say that Lena too is getting some satisfaction from it. For those reasons I think that Lena—even if she makes the rational decision to end things with Jeremy—absolutely should get the option to keep lusting for him even if she's in a relationship with Ian.

There's a lot of things in the story to pick up on in that case: Lena's already got that recently acquired dick pic of Jeremy on her phone… she's not doing anything wrong by keeping it and looking at it every now and then, right? And she promised him she would send more nudes if he kept their secrets from Ian, so that's only fair to do, and besides it's not worse than what she's already sharing on Stalkfap… right? And then we have Ivy, who's also doing her part to get Lena to copy her lifestyle and get her and Jeremy together. I doubt Ivy will be affected by the fact that Lena is in a relationship. And if Ivy says it's just for fun and that Lena and Jeremy aren't doing anything wrong, there's no reason to not go along with her games, right? And in addition to that, as Ian and Jeremy are best friends, Lena and Jeremy are bound to spend even more time together if she's in a relationship with Ian. That's not exactly perfect conditions to try to forget the attraction that exists between them.

And then there's the point I originally was going to make: What if Ian wants to be in a relationship with Lena, but she rejects him, and then continues having sex with Jeremy? That will certainly be an option, and Ian will almost certainly also find out about it sooner or later. That's not as bad as if Ian was in a relationship with her, but I think it's far worse than what's been going on with Jeremy and Alison, and it really should give the player, as Ian, an option to get pissed at Jeremy.

Why is Jeremy's involvement with Lena a bigger betrayal to Ian than his involvement with Alison? Well, both of the guys have known Alison for several years without seemingly showing any interest in her. Now Alison shows interest in both from the beginning, so the situation is pretty clear for everyone involved. Jeremy also gets his chance only if Ian doesn't take his, and he's completely open about everything that happens between him and Alison.

With Lena all of that is the opposite. When she enters their life, it's from the beginning as a girl Ian is interested in. And while Alison only go with Jeremy as a backup option if Ian doesn't show interest, Lena and Jeremy can start their affair even if Ian is completely invested in his relationship to Lena. And most importantly, Lena and Jeremy hide everything from him—exactly because they know (Lena, at least) that what they're doing isn't OK.

All in all I think the affair between Lena and Jeremy is bad enough—even if she's not in a relationship with Ian—to make it necessary to plan for a falling-out between the two guys on several paths. Despite his bro code, Jeremy is terrible at setting boundaries, and he seems totally incapable of saying no to an attractive woman. With Jeremy, Lena's also proved that she easily can step over the lines of what's right or wrong.

Eva could obviously just put an end to everything between Lena and Jeremy if she's in a relationship with Ian; and if they're not in a relationship, write the story in a way that doesn't end with any falling-out between them. But that means that several of the plot threads that are already established, have to be put aside. In my view, the fundamental side of the attraction between the two, and their beginning affair, is exactly that they're gradually pushing the limits of what is acceptable, in a way that—for the logic of the story—should sooner or later go horribly wrong, for someone involved and/or affected. If Eva puts too many limitations on that part of their path, I think it would also mean that we're losing the things that have made it interesting from the beginning.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Despite his bro code, Jeremy is terrible at setting boundaries, and he seems totally incapable of saying no to an attractive woman. With Jeremy, Lena's also proved that she easily can step over the lines of what's right or wrong.
Which is why there will hopefully be a route where cuck Ian will be willing to receive Jeremy's photos and videos of Lena (and pleasure himself to them :LOL:), even when he confessed he loves her to him, if Lena has corrupted Jeremy enough :devilish:

Nov 15, 2020
Which is why there will hopefully be a route where cuck Ian will be willing to receive Jeremy's photos and videos of Lena (and pleasure himself to them :LOL:), even when he confessed he loves her to him, if Lena has corrupted Jeremy enough :devilish:
Yeah, out of all the GGGB-like scenarios that are less likely to happen in ORS, that certainly is one of the things that would fit with what's happened in the story so far, even though it would be way down the line. I could see that happening in the "experiment together" version of their relationship: Voyeur Ian enjoys watching others, even women he's sexually involved with himself -> Ian and Lena in an open relationship invite someone in for a threesome -> Ian ends up taking a more passive role, observing Lena and the other person -> Ian and Lena talk about it -> Ian gets the option to suggest that Lena should meet others, as long as she sends pictures and videos of it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lena blowing Jeremy in the party doesn't compromize Jeremy's behavior towards Ian in the slightest, and neither affects Lena's feelings for Ian so there's no real basis for complaint or stopping his relationship with Lena other than a fragile ego which Ian doesn't really have as evidenced by his acceptance of Lena hooking up with Robert or Alison hooking up with Jeremy. It can be argued that there should've been more choice for Ian in the situation with Robert but too late for that. Ian is established to be a pretty understanding guy.
I guess if that is your stance, we won't find any common ground for this particular discussion. I'd say there is a huge difference between Alison and Lena. Alison is childhood friends with both Ian and Jeremy and she showed interest in both of them before either of them tried anything. They were both shooting for her pretty much like a competition since the beginning. Lena is not part of Jeremy's group and she would be categorized as Ian's love interest in Jeremy's mind even before Ian tells him about his real feelings for her. The situation is not even close to being the same and if Jeremy thinks it is, his brocode which was quite reasonable up to this point turns into some bullshit.

Robert is just some random chump that has no relationship to Ian. There is a big difference between Lena playing the field before committing and doing it with Ian's best friend. Very big difference.

Ian can be understanding and reasonable with Jeremy, but this is certainly crossing all the lines. Just think for one second if this happened to you. Are you gonna give it a pass because it was just some "careless fun?" And if you find sexting pictures between your best friend and a girl you introduced to him as your date/love interst? If this isn't grounds for going buck wild on his ass, I dunno what is lol.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Which is why there will hopefully be a route where cuck Ian will be willing to receive Jeremy's photos and videos of Lena (and pleasure himself to them :LOL:), to him, if Lena has corrupted Jeremy enough :devilish:
Don't disrespect my boy Ian like that... That's cruel! If Ian is in a relationship with Lena, he deserves to stay in the room and watch Jeremy bury his cock balls deep in Lena's cheating pussy :BootyTime:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Don't disrespect my boy Ian like that... That's cruel! If Ian is in a relationship with Lena, he deserves to stay in the room and watch Jeremy bury his cock balls deep in Lena's cheating pussy :BootyTime:
Or it might be other way around with sad Lena sitting in a corner and looking while Ian and Jeremy is getting it on, Yk considering number of times Ian fapped looking at Jeremy's cock and the guy didn't even say 'no homo' before doing it. :p

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
I dont know if im fucking up or if Eva changed stuff around but i cant seem to trigger the city date with Allison or Holly.
Also it would be very good if the cheat mode could allow you to change relationship points since im getting a hard time getting enough with Holly to go on a date with her as Ian.
One last thing, did the Minerva sex scenes get removed from the remastered version right? cant seem to unlock them.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I dont know if im fucking up or if Eva changed stuff around but i cant seem to trigger the city date with Allison or Holly.
Also it would be very good if the cheat mode could allow you to change relationship points since im getting a hard time getting enough with Holly to go on a date with her as Ian.
One last thing, did the Minerva sex scenes get removed from the remastered version right? cant seem to unlock them.
I think you cannot cancel lunch with Holly in chapter 1 if you want enough points for her date later. As for Minerva, it's bugged in the alpha version if you decide to give the proposal to Seymour yourself with Ian. Alison trip requires you to pick her instead of Emma.

Reactions: CoalPhelps
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes