reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Jeremy nah he even ask ian for permission to hook up with Lena and Alison so chances are low
Wait, isnt that we still can make Lena had a fling with Jeremy (that truth or dare thing and the morning sex) even though she in relationship with Ian?

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Lena sexting Jeremy was a big thing for me. Even if Ian and Lena agree to be in a relationship at the end of the last episode, do you think Lena will still fuck around with Jeremy?
Not allowing Lena to cheat on Ian with Jeremy would be a huge missed opportunity.
Look at Cindy's route. Cindy is the most popular female NPC, she's attractive and her scenes are hot. But her route wouldn't be as spicy if she wasn't Wade's girlfriend. This is part of what makes her so popular and tempting. She's Ian's forbidden fruit.
Cheating, corruption and BBC are popular kinks. Jeremy is Ian's friend and Louise's "boyfriend". He's also the most popular male NPC.
If we play as a seemingly good girl Lena who falls in love with a loyal loving Ian and commits to a relationship with him, but at the same time struggles to suppress her lustful fantasies, cheating with Jeremy behind Ian's back would be the ultimate sin :devilish:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not allowing Lena to cheat on Ian with Jeremy would be a huge missed opportunity.
Look at Cindy's route. Cindy is the most popular female NPC, she's attractive and her scenes are hot. But her route wouldn't be as spicy if she wasn't Wade's girlfriend. This is part of what makes her so popular and tempting. She's Ian's forbidden fruit.
Cheating, corruption and BBC are popular kinks. Jeremy is Ian's friend and Louise's "boyfriend". He's also the most popular male NPC.
If we play as a seemingly good girl Lena who falls in love with a loyal loving Ian and commits to a relationship with him, but at the same time struggles to suppress her lustful fantasies, cheating with Jeremy behind Ian's back would be the ultimate sin :devilish:
Man of culture.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Wait, isnt that we still can make Lena had a fling with Jeremy (that truth or dare thing and the morning sex) even though she in relationship with Ian?
You don't "define the relationship" with Lena and Ian until Chapter 9. My read of the situation is, Lena is cool to commit to Ian by then as long as she hasn't blown Jeremy twice (first time due to booze and drugs) or banged him, because then she's not comfortable doing it as she's hooking up with one of his best friends.

Jul 27, 2020
Bruh, you do realise that Jeremy is Ian's bro and turning him into ntr betrayal just ruin his character?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bruh, you do realise that Jeremy is Ian's bro and turning him into ntr betrayal just ruin his character?
He's already half way there with the blowjob and sexting. Obviously the player has full control whether he falls for Lena up to this point. If they let the cheating happen in the future, it would also be up to the player, so no one would force you to ruin the bromance.

Jul 27, 2020
He's already half way there with the blowjob and sexting. Obviously the player has full control whether he falls for Lena up to this point. If they let the cheating happen in the future, it would also be up to the player, so no one would force you to ruin the bromance.
Yea, fair point. But i personaly think that ruined bromance even in ntr aren't cool at all.

Reactions: monk_56

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Yea, fair point. But i personaly think that ruined bromance even in ntr aren't cool at all.
I respectfully disagree. Everyone has different tastes, that's why the game allows the players to have the freedom of choice to play the way they want to.
Depending on your choices, Jeremy is a fairly good friend to Ian. Jeremy remains loyal to him, tries to be encouraging and helps him go after Lena. Almost all content is avoidable, you just have to pick the right choices.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
And imagine if she end up with Jeremy or even Axel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , cuz if i remember, Gillian cheat on Ian, so i dont think that Ian want to be with her again
Meh, I doubt Ian would be hurt as badly if Gillian got to cheat on him again. Like, fool me once, what else is new. What is interesting is what kind of relationship with her Ian would have after that. Break up with her for good this time? Cheat on her as well to make things "even"? Humiliate her with Lena's help? Propose an open relationship? Or resign himself to being a stag in the relationship with a playful cheating vixen that he can't control but can't stop loving?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If we play as a seemingly good girl Lena who falls in love with a loyal loving Ian and commits to a relationship with him, but at the same time struggles to suppress her lustful fantasies, cheating with Jeremy behind Ian's back would be the ultimate sin
True, however I doubt it's a mirror to Ian's relationship with Cindy. What makes it such a struggle for Ian is because he's actually friends with Cindy. She's not only Wade's sexy gf, that alone would make his lust easy to deal with. What sells his struggle is the conflict of whether to respect Wade and Cindy's relationship and be a good friend to Wade (ironically dooming their relationship because he can't help them if he stays passive), or be a good friend for Cindy even if it makes him fall for her, making it harder and harder to contain his feelings/lust for her.

I don't feel this level of temptation between Lena and Jeremy, because her sole focus of her attraction seems to be his dick. It's not like they become friendlier and she feels any closer to him as a person, or that Jeremy flirts with her all the time, making her feel good about herself. What's happening is she herself keeps fanning the flames by pursuing her obsession with purposeful morally questionable actions such as spying on Louise, hacking her phone or performing a dare during Ivy's game, then initiating sexting with him, using the opportunity when Jeremy texted to check up on her. Because of all that, it doesn't feel like Lena suffers from some type of inner conflict or has guilty conscience because she constantly chooses to close in on him, willing to throw both her friendship with Louise and her newfound love for Ian under the bus (in fact, she never seems to think about them at the moment) for something as meaningless and animalistic as sex with a big black dick. Like, she could easily substitute Jeremy with Marcel, and it wouldn't be anywhere as toxic as her weird purposefully instigated fixation on Jeremy. If it was GGGB 2, Jeremy would clearly be a Bad Path for Lena, because every action would reward Lena with Bad points. Ian's attraction to Cindy on the other hand is more like Ashley's dilemma with Dave (available as both Bad seduction and Good crush).

TL;DR - Ian's forbidden fruit is harder to resist due to all the complex feelings involved that couldn't be substituted by some other random sexy blonde (like Jessica) and due to all the pressure both from Wade (to help with their relationship and keep an eye on his gf for her) and Cindy (to be a good friend for her) while Lena's forbidden fruit is artificial and mainly motivated by her desire to be an alpha bitch which could be easily satisfied with any other available BBC.

Last edited:

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
True, however I doubt it's a mirror to Ian's relationship with Cindy. What makes it such a struggle for Ian is because he's actually friends with Cindy. She's not only Wade's sexy gf, that alone would make his lust easy to deal with. What sells his struggle is the conflict of whether to respect Wade and Cindy's relationship and be a good friend to Wade (ironically dooming their relationship because he can't help them if he stays passive), or be a good friend for Cindy even if it makes him fall for her, making it harder and harder to contain his feelings/lust for her.

I don't feel this level of temptation between Lena and Jeremy, because her sole focus of her attraction seems to be his dick. It's not like they become friendlier and she feels any closer to him as a person, or that Jeremy flirts with her all the time, making her feel good about herself. What's happening is she herself keeps fanning the flames by pursuing her obsession with purposeful morally questionable actions such as spying on Louise, hacking her phone or performing a dare during Ivy's game, then initiating sexting with him, using the opportunity when Jeremy texted to check up on her. Because of all that, it doesn't feel like Lena suffers from some type of inner conflict or has guilty conscience because she constantly chooses to close in on him, willing to throw both her friendship with Louise and her newfound love for Ian under the bus (in fact, she never seems to think about them at the moment) for something as meaningless and animalistic as sex with a big black dick. Like, she could easily substitute Jeremy with Marcel, and it wouldn't be anywhere as toxic as her weird purposefully instigated fixation on Jeremy. If it was GGGB 2, Jeremy would clearly be a Bad Path for Lena, because every action would reward Lena with Bad points. Ian's attraction to Cindy on the other hand is more like Ashley's dilemma with Dave (available as both Bad seduction and Good crush).

TL;DR - Ian's forbidden fruit is harder to resist due to all the complex feelings involved that couldn't be substituted by some other random sexy blonde (like Jessica) and due to all the pressure both from Wade (to help with their relationship and keep an eye on his gf for her) and Cindy (to be a good friend for her) while Lena's forbidden fruit is artificial and mainly motivated by her desire to be an alpha bitch which could be easily satisfied with any other available BBC.
I don't think the Lena x Jeremy cheating scenario is a mirror to Ian x Cindy relationship, but they have some points in common.
The player only controls Ian and Lena's actions, you can't control their feelings. Depending on your choices, Lena suffers from inner conflict and feelings of guilt. You can see it multiple times throughout the story:
"I knew what I was doing was wrong. I was violating Louise's utmost privacy... yet I couldn't make myself look away."
"I had been wise to trust my instincts there. If I had been caught..."
"I couldn't have looked Louise in the eye anymore!"

"My heart was pounding in my chest. I knew it was wrong, but I had to check it out..."
"What the hell am I doing? This is... This is exactly what Louise tries to accuse Stan of."
"I'm violating her privacy, looking at her boyfriend's cock..."

"I was starting to feel something for Ian. Something real."
"And yet I had just given one of his best friends a handjob... I doubted he'd like to know that."

"But what about Louise? How will she take it?"
"She was really drunk last night... We all were."
"Maybe she will hate what happened when she reflects on it... Maybe she'll hate me."

"Maybe it was for the best... I was letting my lustful instincts take over, and that was leading me down a very reprehensible path..."
"However, those instincts had been awakened and now I felt like a kid whose candy just got stolen."

"I shouldn't have kept flirting with Jeremy through text messages, but..."
"I wasn't the only one pushing this situation, was I?"

"Lust was pushing back my feelings for Ian, making me ignore that I was betraying them."

"Feelings of guilt were starting to poke my consciousness, but lust and adrenaline were still running through my body, covering them up."
"My pulse was starting to race just thinking about what we did on Louise's bed..."
It's true that Lena's attraction to Jeremy is purely sexual, but we can't ignore the underlying context. Jeremy can't be replaced by a random character. For those who like cheating and corruption, cheating on Ian with a random guy is pretty boring/entry-level when compared to cheating on him with one of his best friends (who happens to be in a relationship with one of Lena's friends and roommates), which is far more kinky.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
I agree it would be a missed opportunity, but I see how it might be necessary to prevent all the paths from spiralling out of control. Still I think it would be fairly easy to keep the mutual lust between Lena and Jeremy alive for a while without anything happening between them, and then let them act on those desires later instead. They’ve still got nudes of each other on their phones, and they’re probably going to have to talk more about what happened between them, now that it’s even more important for Lena that Ian doesn’t find out. From there they can start to push the limits of what’s acceptable behaviour, just as they’ve already done in the past.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everyone kept saying Gillian was never going to be put in the game but now this raises a lot of questions
People are saying Gillian is Mike's gf, but I'm not too sure. It could be kinda interesting I guess. That would mean Mike cucked Ian in the past, and then cucks him with Lena too... lol. It's just that Mike doesn't have much development right now, and he seems like a "decent" dude. I mean, he is cheating on his GF and shit, but it seems more like a mutual lust driven affair rather than a super dominator taking what he wants.

I am team Axel when it comes to cucking Ian lol. Cindy, Lena, Cherry already have paths pointing towards Axel. Might as well throw Gillian in there :ROFLMAO:.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes