John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
is there any reason why lena suddenly got difficulty in booking a job in chapter 9? is this seymour's doing?
Pretty much we know that Seymour has been buying out all the businesses in town and that he's a huge pervert. So, my thinking is that Seymour has a need to have full control of whatever he wants. Whether it's from his ego or something else who knows. But, this need for control is spilling over into his business with Lena since she's his new obsession. Just like how he needs to own every other business in town he needs to own Lena. He wants to be the sole person Lena works for and no one else.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
is there any reason why lena suddenly got difficulty in booking a job in chapter 9? is this seymour's doing?
Go back to when she is having trouble getting work, and refuse to do anything for Seymour (when he wants you to be his exclusive model) and you'll discover he is behind it all. (I replayed this game many times, LOL)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Pretty much we know that Seymour has been buying out all the businesses in town and that he's a huge pervert. So, my thinking is that Seymour has a need to have full control of whatever he wants. Whether it's from his ego or something else who knows. But, this need for control is spilling over into his business with Lena since she's his new obsession. Just like how he needs to own every other business in town he needs to own Lena. He wants to be the sole person Lena works for and no one else.
I mean, why are you making assumptions and making arguments, he himself openly admits it if you back out of his deal. What's more, he threatens Ian's career.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, why are you making assumptions and making arguments, he himself openly admits it if you back out of his deal. What's more, he threatens Ian's career.
Well, tbh, I haven't played since before the remake so I couldn't remember if he had explicitly stated it or not

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
And imagine if she end up with Jeremy or even Axel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , cuz if i remember, Gillian cheat on Ian, so i dont think that Ian want to be with her again
We know if Gillian cheat ian with a man or a woman? :ROFLMAO: .maybe with Lena or ivy:love:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes