Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 1805038

Chapter 10 weekly status report (2)

Quick status update:

This week I mostly worked on planning the scenes and drawing. I've completed a total of 42 drawings so far, and I've also been testing some helping hands, but so far I haven't been able to find someone who can help effectively with the line-work.

I've also been working on chapter's 10 plot structure: I have all of Ian's events mapped out, but I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate and organize Lena's part. There are a few varying possibilities for events and juicy scenes to include, and I want to pack in as much as possible and move the story forward. At this stage the chapter's plot is still in a fluid state and will take clearer shape as I keep drafting and building the cohesion between scenes.

View attachment 1805041

That's all for now, I'll keep at it and get back to you in 7 days!
Wow, I see feminine perfection leaning upon that pool table

I really want to see if Seymor will try to do anything with Emma because of the beer incident. Cmon, you cant be this cheap, can you?
I would definitely picture Seymour carrying out a sneaky way to get back at Emma.
There's a scenario I would like to see: Emma sexually submitting to Seymour. That would be an interesting one.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
ld definitely picture Seymour carrying out a sneaky way to get back at Emma.
There's a scenario I would like to see: Emma sexually submitting to Seymour. That would be an interesting one.
From the fact that Lena became Seymours toy in chapter 9 at the same time she had pretty good relationship with Emma, i think theres possibilities that Seymour will use Lena to get his revenge on Emma like get information about Emmas life from Lena to kinda ruin Emmas life, because he got all the power he need, to do that and i doubt that Seymour just gonna let it slide after that beer accident

Reactions: Massi89

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
From the fact that Lena became Seymours toy in chapter 9 at the same time she had pretty good relationship with Emma, i think theres possibilities that Seymour will use Lena to get his revenge on Emma like get information about Emmas life from Lena to kinda ruin Emmas life, because he got all the power he need, to do that and i doubt that Seymour just gonna let it slide after that beer accident
Perhaps if Lena refuses his offer, he might do something to Emma to gain leverage again, but otherwise she's insignificant to him

Reactions: CoalPhelps

coolshuaicool

Apr 9, 2022
Ah, You're exactly right!!!

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Perhaps if Lena refuses his offer, he might do something to Emma to gain leverage again, but otherwise she's insignificant to him
Of course Emma is insignificant to Seymour and i think he already used to dealing with many people like Emma... but Emma embararassed and insult him in that beer accident and that kinda crossed the line, based on how dirty politician work in real life, its very unlikely that Seymour will let it slide, i think he will show his power to ruin Emmas life as a warning for other people that tryna mess with him... But lets see, how Eva gonna deliver this story in future updates:devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Armada1987

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The fact that Emma is no threat for him doesn't mean that he's simply going to leave her be... in that sense I agree with reyir.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now this is a little bit baffling. Here we got a two protag game, each with her/his demons and friends.
What is all this talk about what would or should other characters do in the game about driving this forward?
The vilains that treat our protagonists poorly are shown in bells and whistles,
the fact players would drive them into those anatgonists means dealing with the consequences.
The fact someone means nothing to you will also mean you going after them will get you dusted and a fool in the process.
A lot of so called high rollers are ousted big time as creeps and trash thinking unsophisticated scatter brains.

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 601364

Overview:
Lena and Ian are two very different people who find themselves in a very similar moment in their lives. Both struggling to achieve their dreams, both hurting because of love. Their lives will become intertwined, with each other and with several characters that will impact who they are and who they will become. They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, moral or immoral, success or failure... And you will be the one to choose. But one's choices can often tangle together and lead to an unexpected mess, so be mindful, for you thread the thread of their Red String.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-25
Developer: Eva Kiss - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Remastered Final
Language: English
Other Game: Good Girl Gone Bad
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - IN GAME GUIDE* - GALLERY UNLOCKER

Fan Sigs:
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487973 View attachment 1487734 View attachment 1487975 View attachment 600397 View attachment 600398 View attachment 600417 View attachment 641917 View attachment 1487689 View attachment 1487695 View attachment 1487700 View attachment 1487987 View attachment 1487733 View attachment 1487970 View attachment 1487971 View attachment 1487972 View attachment 1487974 View attachment 1487976 View attachment 1487977 View attachment 1487978 View attachment 1487979 View attachment 1487725
Cool

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hot question for all: in real life do you accept a girlfriend like Lena, nude model and probably a stripper ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Look you lost me at Seymour. Worse than Axel sure but Seymour tries(maybe succeeds) to blackmail Lena into sex. Womanizing Ian isn't that low. Seymour is by far the most evil person in the game.
That is why my Lena has decided to be a pussy hunter. Most men in this game are scumbags like Robert or downright sociopaths as Axel/Seymour. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She is gonna get Loise, Holly and, dev willing, Emma too. :love::love:

ps: Ian is more than happy with Allison and Miranda. :p

Reactions: Ferchu_77
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes