leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Except you can. I did it just the other day... here's two screenshots from that game that show Lena with both Ian and Jeremy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, you can do that, but then lena will not later accept serious relationship proposal from ian. just casualy hanging around and fucking.
i want scenario where she accept serious relationship with ian after sex with jeremy

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
cheesetriangles

He lost me with both to be candid. Axel is not only a womanizer but also a chode. I guess if you think Ian's beta energy puts him as low as Axel's chode energy then maybe they are sorta on par- but I'd say being both an asshole and a womanizer makes Axel worse.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
The fect that Lena is successful with other guys is not suprising, but the fact that other women in Lenas level such as cidny, Lena herself and maybe Ivy in the future find Ian as attrective is beyond me. I can rational the fact that Alison and the jeek girl find him attrective.
Appearance, of course, makes panties fall faster, but more important is charisma and it allows access to almost any "league" (well, only if you do not look like Stan). So it's no surprise, just prove yourself and you'll earn a lot of brownie points. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say.

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 1805038

Chapter 10 weekly status report (2)

Quick status update:

This week I mostly worked on planning the scenes and drawing. I've completed a total of 42 drawings so far, and I've also been testing some helping hands, but so far I haven't been able to find someone who can help effectively with the line-work.

I've also been working on chapter's 10 plot structure: I have all of Ian's events mapped out, but I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate and organize Lena's part. There are a few varying possibilities for events and juicy scenes to include, and I want to pack in as much as possible and move the story forward. At this stage the chapter's plot is still in a fluid state and will take clearer shape as I keep drafting and building the cohesion between scenes.

View attachment 1805041

That's all for now, I'll keep at it and get back to you in 7 days!
Emma didn’t have a scene with Ian in the last chapter, so I assume this is with him. But she’s also getting to know Lena better, so it could also happen that those two hang out.

It’s also long overdue that Lena spends a night out with Ian together with his friends, and I think it would be really cool if this scene could play out in a few different ways depending on your playthrough; Ian hooking up with Emma again if he’s not in a relationship with Lena; Lena and Emma getting more flirty if neither of them are significantly involved with Ian; or, if Ian and Lena are in an “experiment together” relationship—the chance for them to realise that Emma is a good candidate to invite into their bedroom.

Now I’m just speculating, obviously, and it’s probably not the way that scene will play out. But I assume we’ll soon see some development on the open relationship route—at least the two of them talking about what it actually involves—and I’m pretty sure it could involve some fun with Emma sooner or later. So who knows…

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
Need some help guys. Been playing this game for 2 days and I'm at chapter 9 with JDMOD. Countered some bugs and now I can't play the game anymore, even I re-download + no mod the file still not working.

Edit: Never mind just deleted Ren'Py file in appdata and it works fine now... Too bad my save files were deleted.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Need some help guys. Been play this game for 2 days and I'm at chapter 9 with JDMOD. Countered some bugs and now I can't play the game anymore, even I re-download + no mod the file still not working.
Post in the JDMOD thread about it, not here. All those bugs are from the mod, not the game. From my experience with JDMOD, it has always had errors. I've tried it several times with multiple updates and it always has errors that end up halting progress or bug things up. And it embeds itself into your saves so you can't remove it without it breaking your saves either.

Personally I wouldn't recommend using it, but if you are insistent on using it, post about the errors in their thread. Maybe they'll get fixed. Otherwise if you need a walkthrough, use the written one.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Emma didn’t have a scene with Ian in the last chapter, ...
Ah, but
:D. You only get to see on Ian's phone but that still counts.
(Don't blame yourself, blame EvaKiss, it has been half a year since the last chapter released :cool:)

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I really want to see if Seymor will try to do anything with Emma because of the beer incident. Cmon, you cant be this cheap, can you?
I doubt he CAN do anything with her short of resorting to criminal methods of shutting her up which could easily bite him in the ass. So far we have only seen that he breeds corruption and uses his connections to persuade other people do his bidding, but it's unknown whether he has shady, illegal connections. He has corrupt cops, but we don't know of their brutality / willingness to break the law for him, just that they can turn a blind eye as a favor.

If we assume that blackmail and economic threats is his ultimate move, Emma is out of his reach because she's kinda used to having no job, losing one would only make her 100% dedicated to undermine his power hold and I doubt she'd care about any kind of reputation loss in the process. Her weakness is her friends though, so if Ian / Lena choose to submit to Seymour, he would 100% use them to persuade Emma to give up her crusade. Or Perry might end up being caught in the middle, weakening Emma's resolve. I am curious how that plot might develop.

Nov 15, 2020
Ah, but
:D. You only get to see on Ian's phone but that still counts.
(Don't blame yourself, blame EvaKiss, it has been half a year since the last chapter released :cool:)
Well I did remember that scene, so I should blame myself for not being clear. :D I think Ian had Chapter 9 scenes in person with everybody else he’s currently involved with, so despite the texting with Jeremy/Emma, I think it’s safe to assume he’ll meet Emma in person in Chapter 10.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 1805038

Chapter 10 weekly status report (2)

Quick status update:

This week I mostly worked on planning the scenes and drawing. I've completed a total of 42 drawings so far, and I've also been testing some helping hands, but so far I haven't been able to find someone who can help effectively with the line-work.

I've also been working on chapter's 10 plot structure: I have all of Ian's events mapped out, but I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate and organize Lena's part. There are a few varying possibilities for events and juicy scenes to include, and I want to pack in as much as possible and move the story forward. At this stage the chapter's plot is still in a fluid state and will take clearer shape as I keep drafting and building the cohesion between scenes.

View attachment 1805041

That's all for now, I'll keep at it and get back to you in 7 days!
ummm That ass.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes