dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think there are some kind of patch that other developer use for their game, so the fans who buy the game from steam can unlock all the scene that include fetishes that are not allowed on steam platform and i think Eva gonna use that same method if she releases her game to steam
Incest aside, what's in GGGB that couldn't be on steam?

Reactions: alexferno

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
The female MC can do some light things with Ivy. The male MC doesn't do anything with Ivy yet, maybe in future chapters.
kekw welp i thought this game was already finished based on the title remastered final

So male mc dont have content for her only alison,lena and holy i guess

imma gonna stop playing it then and wait..

Reactions: tiger8125

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know can the stats be modified in console, and how? I cannot get Stan to record the stalkfap video due to too high lust.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Actually, I did -- quite thoroughly:
  • code > the same basic, unmaintainable (spaghetti) mess as it was before (now featuring some even wilder jumps between sections);
  • new prologue > disimprovement (introducing inconsistencies w/ the story presented in chapters 1-9);
  • Stan's route > it's there, and if you care for it: good for you (I, however, neither care nor mind);
  • white-washed Billy > a hot mess;
  • gameplay improvements > yes, okay, there a some things here and there, but nothing which could account for even a month worth of work.
as a patron i can agree with lots of things you said above about remaster: prologue, continuity, white billy is a total mess....
i'm sorry that one thing is not changed: lena can't fuck jeremy and date ian.
stan revamp is probably to please stan alike players/fans who want their alter ego to finally score since they can't (although i can't see how he is going to fuck anyone - belly is hiding his dick; maybe cat?)

what i partially disagree is about eva's last 6 months being wasted. she informed us that she needs a break, didn't charge us 2 months and made poll for 3rd month (patrons, including me, voted to continue payment anyway - we thought she deserved paid break after 1 1/2 games delivered). so we are basically on 3 months on remastering ch9 (where i agree with you - too much time for little results, except additional drawings which are very nice.

now we are moving to chapter 10 and hopefully it will come in july.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Are you sure she directed that look at Ian and not Cindy, who straight up told Axel about the nature of Ian and Lena's relationship?
Hmmm... that could be. Been playing it from the start again (loving the improvements in the game, especially with Stan etc) and I am almost at that spot again, so I'll take a second look. You may be right about that. I still think she was a little suspicious about Ian and Cindy being together there, but... in any event, if you play through the game like I have, they're both a pair of rabbits and have no right to look at each other in any jealous mode. ;)

In my new playthrough I am forcing them to sleep with as many as possible without breaking off any relationship; difficult as I WANT to break it off with so many, but... some I am not in any way fond of, but just to see where it goes. Been interesting as in my first playthrough i didn't have them sleep with half the people they could! LOL

I also want to do a playthrough where Ian does things to make his male friends happy more (cringe mode, I can't stand Wade and P-P-Perry, but...) and I want to do one where they focus on each other and TRY not to sleep with anyone else. Fun times. :)

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
I love how polished the new version is.

Still can't stand how the drug scene plays out - a nod to "literature club", and just as frusrtating as that game.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes