Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're getting along much better with her now... at least if you play your cards right. :sneaky:

Hint, to get with Minerva you need to do things she hates, believe it or not.
In my remaster version she is not the only one in the gallery like this when I play normally nothing happens to her

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
In my remaster version she is not the only one in the gallery like this when I play normally nothing happens to her
1) Play the latest version (Final - non-modded)
2) Either switch reviews with Holly or write an honest review to spite Minerva (makes Ian lose his working hours)
3) In Chapter 5, show up in the office to meet Seymour
4) In Chapter 6, don't get fired (invest in Wits or Charisma).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
1) Play the latest version (Final - non-modded)
2) Either switch reviews with Holly or write an honest review to spite Minerva (makes Ian lose his working hours)
3) In Chapter 5, show up in the office to meet Seymour
4) In Chapter 6, don't get fired (invest in Wits or Charisma).
I think a small change was that you can only write an honest review or switch reviews if you have low affection with Minerva now, so Ian needs to challenge her in their early interactions.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I think a small change was that you can only write an honest review or switch reviews if you have low affection with Minerva now, so Ian needs to challenge her in their early interactions.
That's not true, you had to have a low relationship with her before the remaster, too.

Reactions: Homemade

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Yup, the way to get to her is to challenge her from the very start. You want to make her unhappy and lower your relationship with her, unlike other characters, this will ultimately lead to her being in love with you (relationship will change later on to the love heart etc).

I done this from the very start and this is my relationship with her by the end of the last chapter. Read the description, it tells you how Ian got to this point with her...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Not exactly. You do need < 3 relationship with Minerva to write an Honest Review, but you get = 2 with her by default, from the very first interaction right after the prologue. So basically you just need not to restore that relationship by sucking up to her and that's enough. To switch reviews with Holly you need > 5 relationship with Holly for her to agree and nothing else.

Reactions: T800

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I know but I feel that the Canon story of this game is the relationship of Lena and Ian. Though I always will feel that Ian is a lucky basterd that can break into almost every girl in the game (Besides Ivy, but I think that Ian maybe will get the option to break her as well).

The fect that Lena is successful with other guys is not suprising, but the fact that other women in Lenas level such as cidny, Lena herself and maybe Ivy in the future find Ian as attrective is beyond me. I can rational the fact that Alison and the jeek girl find him attrective.

But despite me saying this the only guy I can stand behind in this game is Ian, I find the other guys to be off. Axel is a dushbag, The rich guy is also a dushbag, Perry is fine, Jeremy is drunk on PUA advices and believe that his BBC can get him any women, Wade does nothing with his life and just plays Vidya. The other guys besides mike that seems cool all seem to want to get into Lenas pants despertly, robert is disgusting if Lena isn't intreasted in him. I find the only decent guy here is Ian, who in my playthrough geniunly loves Lena, but his unfolfiled sexual desires led him to be with Alison, and become I love blondes to be into cidny(Which I regret since I actually think that wade is a good friend and you don't f*ck your friends GF, though I think that if Ian didn't do it, Axel would in a heartbeat.)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It depends on your decisions. You can fall in love with Cindy (and probably Allison too, didn't play it that way) and just be friends with Lena (with or without benefits)
That is right. Actually Allison among the girls is closest to Lena in how canon their love with Ian can become. If you play the Alison path this becomes very clear that they had feelings for each other before, just never acted on them. Alison only turns to Jeremy when Ian does not act on the feelings, to make Ian jealous and see if he reacts then(beside having some fun in bed, her ex is an ass, so Alison now wants to have great sex).
And even if Alison gets it on with Jeremy once or twice, he gets completely "logged off" if Ian does finally make a move. When Ian and Alison get on their tour in chapter 8-9, this is stated openly by Alison that she prefers Ian very much over Jeremy. The future three/moresome option is triggered independently of this, "Wild and experiment happy Alison" happens only if you do not shut down Jeremy´s pursuing of Alison early in the game.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I find the only decent guy here is Ian, who in my playthrough geniunly loves Lena, but his unfolfiled sexual desires led him to be with Alison, and become I love blondes to be into cidny(Which I regret since I actually think that wade is a good friend and you don't f*ck your friends GF, though I think that if Ian didn't do it, Axel would in a heartbeat.)
You do realize that makes your Ian anything but decent right? Infact that makes him the worst guy in the game even more thn Axel or Seymour.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes