Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I have noticed the longer a game takes to update (especially beyond 3 months in my experience) the more inevitable it becomes that forums about such games devolve into arguments and shit flinging for all manner of things just to fill the time. Which for people like me who aren't involved provides endless entertainment while I patiently wait lmfao. Also I was thinking that when it's been many many months since the next chapter people can only talk about the same events and characters for so much (all the Jeremy and Lena talk for example) before that topic has become exhausted. So, inevitably people start arguing and trolling
Like I said last time this occurred - it's a circular cycle.
Update releases - people are hyped and pick each route apart, discuss what they've found, and help others - then the update hype wears off and people start theory-crafting - months of waiting cause people to get antsy, so they start getting into arguments - longer update times devolve fans into rabid creatures whining about milking, claiming the game is bad, etc. - update releases - and so on

Jan 5, 2022
I have noticed the longer a game takes to update (especially beyond 3 months in my experience) the more inevitable it becomes that forums about such games devolve into arguments and shit flinging for all manner of things just to fill the time. Which for people like me who aren't involved provides endless entertainment while I patiently wait lmfao. Also I was thinking that when it's been many many months since the next chapter people can only talk about the same events and characters for so much (all the Jeremy and Lena talk for example) before that topic has become exhausted. So, inevitably people start arguing and trolling
voldemort-harry-potter.gif

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
what's the difference between remastered alpha and remastered final? wondering if I should use the newest guide or wait?
If you're talking about the guide, then Alpha has all events described and is ready to use. Beta release will have links to all the variables where you could click on one to see its meaning and consequences, so it's mostly an update for reader's convenience but doesn't affect information. Final release will have a checklist that tracks all opportunities to gain stat points, Agenda (relationship) points, and the list of Gallery scenes with brief instructions how to unlock them. All that is just supplementary material for those who are not interested in reading most of the guide and just want to skip to stat building or want instructions on how to unlock all scenes in the gallery. If you are simply interested in the walkthrough, you can get the Alpha version. If you pay attention to the variables and keep in mind what each of them means, you'll be perfectly fine.

Reactions: selberdreher

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
the last update was on November 10th of last year, so I agree with the "trolls" that say this game is dead or abandoned.
"a but the game had an update in the 4th month of this year, don't talk nonsense"
what we receive was a remaster of a game that apparently isn't even close to being finished, and that I can't imagine anyone asking for it, since the original art was already beautiful.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes