Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You have to somewhat admire the moxy though. "You people who pay for this need to step the fuck up and put pressure on the dev so I can get my free shit faster!!"
Look at the reactions. The facepalms are being put up by the same kids who can't seem to calm down to get a free game right now.:ROFLMAO: I'm not going to re-breed a shitstorm like a few days ago, it's completely understandable to me why Eva did the remaster and "why its taking so long"
I don't understand why this does not reach people who have been following the game closely for the last year or two.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, i mean if Lena choose the wrong decisions, she will faces so many threat to her lives like the one with Seymour, if she doesnt succumb to it, Seymour will do anything to destroy her lives and theres other character who want to claim Lenas body for themself, at the other end, Ian only had Minerva to worry about, and Minerva doesnt really destroy Ian lives if he doesnt obey her, like he got a lot of choices on what to do next if Minerva fired him and continue with his life like before... thats why i only focusing on Lenas side of story in every playthrough, it just more interesting to see how Lena lifes in every chapter
cant wait for old grandpa to go for hollys ass as revenge poor ian:(:love:

and i secretly kinda hope for a Minerva dom arc (make him her toyboiii could have alot potential and conflict if he is together with holly in the office maybe she gives ian and holly a collar) I mean she kindat threatens him with the judge thing

Last edited:
Reactions: reyir and Balsamic

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
You have to somewhat admire the moxy though. "You people who pay for this need to step the fuck up and put pressure on the dev so I can get my free shit faster!!"
Yeah.... you're right, how dare i question her, i'm such a crybaby, i have no right, i should just stfu and ignore the problem... because apparently i'm only allowed an opinion if i'm a patreon... HELL NO! this thread exists so that everyone can share their thoughts, if you don't like what i'm saying (and i respect that btw) you can go ahead and block me or whatever.

May 16, 2018
If we want to expresses our disappointment, at least give the solutions to it, not just hates and bashing on the dev cuz the release its not as fast as you want, if you guys is her patron, then complaints on her patreon, not here
My SOLUTION in my previous post is they JUST need to HIRE a WRITER at least to write for ian and eva can focus on lena or vice versa w.e the fuck. Eva claims she's pumping out a looot of pictures and I can believe that, but what I believe and what she says is happening is that she basically has writers block. I have tried writing before and writing is hard especially with dual protagonists and trying to tie them together. She's even looking for help with the art to get it done faster, she hasn't confirmed if she found someone but maybe she's trying real hard to do this on her own so she doesnt have to share the money. That's just speculation. And if that's the case it's okay to want to make your money since it's your project, but if you care about the people who support you, you would find a way to get it to them faster (Her patrons) Not fuck around at a book fair for 5 months getting paid for it.

I'm a pirate so i'm not holding my breath expecting devs to cater to me. I wanted to support her because the quality was so good. But paying someone to take advantage of you is abuse.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
My SOLUTION in my previous post is they JUST need to HIRE a WRITER at least to write for ian and eva can focus on lena or vice versa w.e the fuck. Eva claims she's pumping out a looot of pictures and I can believe that, but what I believe and what she says is happening is that she basically has writers block. I have tried writing before and writing is hard especially with dual protagonists and trying to tie them together. She's even looking for help with the art to get it done faster, she hasn't confirmed if she found someone but maybe she's trying real hard to do this on her own so she doesnt have to share the money. That's just speculation. And if that's the case it's okay to want to make your money since it's your project, but if you care about the people who support you, you would find a way to get it to them faster (Her patrons) Not fuck around at a book fair for 5 months getting paid for it.

I'm a pirate so i'm not holding my breath expecting devs to cater to me. I wanted to support her because the quality was so good. But paying someone to take advantage of you is abuse.

She doesn't need an "Ian writer" that would just create a disconnected narrative, and probably create more work for her since she would spent a lot of time editing their writing so it flows with hers. What she does need is a writing partner, somebody who she can work well with, and bounce ideas off. They would work on the script togethor, and also help compensate for what the other lacks, while also helping with moments of writers block(your basically getting double the brainstorm). Only problem is that if she's someone who really like to fly by the seat of her pants, than collaboration might be problematic, as you would need to do some outlining.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Yeah.... you're right, how dare i question her, i'm such a crybaby, i have no right, i should just stfu and ignore the problem... because apparently i'm only allowed an opinion if i'm a patreon... HELL NO! this thread exists so that everyone can share their thoughts, if you don't like what i'm saying (and i respect that btw) you can go ahead and block me or whatever.
Except that's not what I said. What I was mocking you for is your insinuation that the Patrons need to change their behavior because you think they should. That's not up to you, they are allowed to spend their money however they choose, telling them otherwise is some next level hubris. And in any event, you're making an entirely flawed assumption that if people who do support her currently stopped doing so, it would somehow cause her to work faster. Maybe, but it's also entirely possible that she'd get frustrated, burned out, and quit entirely. Or it might not change anything at all.

You just have no way of knowing, so banging on about what the Patrons "should" do or "need" to do is just self serving, and ultimately silly.

This guy and Geralt guy are literally competing who can suck off the dev harder.

I wanted to join the Patreon but people here said there hasn't been any new content in 7 months. Even at the lowest tier (2 dollars a month) that would be 14 dollars just so people could complain about the game. It's a lose-lose situation.

Are you really going to force people to spend money on something they don't like and something they don't think its worth 14 bucks, just so they could criticize it? What if someone pays for a month? Are they only "allowed" to talk badly about that game for that one month?
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

I don't recall ever once claiming someone needs to be a Paton to be critical, and I haven't even meant to imply that. What I have said, repeatedly, is that spouting out the same gripe, typically from the same people, over and over is pointless. If you go into any forum, on any topic, and the best you can do is say, essentially, "+1 man!!", then you aren't adding anything whatsoever of value to the conversation and yes, that irritates me.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I mean theres clear boundary between expressing our disappointment to the game or just pure hates... most of it is just pure hates like they just critizes and bashed the dev without giving any solutions at all, i think we will accept it if the person give the solution for the problem, cuz why not, but like i said again, most of it is just pure hates on the dev.

The reason he/she compares this game to Summertime saga, because if you just google it by yourself, Summertime saga is the only game in this site that can be called AAA games on budget/money they collected up until now, cuz the money they collected up until now is at least surpassed 3mil dollar (And thats only the bare minimum) but the content in every updates is so little if we compares it to the money they got between every updates and its also contains a lot of bugs, and the bugs from previous updates not even gone yet so it keeps on increasing.

And if we compares it to what eva got (maybe around 10-15k a month) we got more content and theres so little number of bugs that sometimes we dont even encounter one of them in every playthrough, and from this point, its argueable that the content that we got in every updates, its still kinda worth the money she receive from every updates, of course some of you wont think the same, but thats the reality.

And most of the user in this thread plays the game for free and doesnt supports Eva at all in her patreon (i also included), so the only person who has the rights, to critizes Eva is her patron, cuz they are the one who spends their own money and keep this project alive.

If we want to expresses our disappointment, at least give the solutions to it, not just hates and bashing on the dev cuz the release its not as fast as you want, if you guys is her patron, then complaints on her patreon, not here
Not to mention that each update kaiboshes progress.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022

I don't recall ever once claiming someone needs to be a Paton to be critical, and I haven't even meant to imply that. What I have said, repeatedly, is that spouting out the same gripe, typically from the same people, over and over is pointless. If you go into any forum, on any topic, and the best you can do is say, essentially, "+1 man!!", then you aren't adding anything whatsoever of value to the conversation and yes, that irritates me.
Ignoring the unnecessary insult, It should be bothering you, especially if you are paying for the game. I cannot imagine someone paying this much money for this little content. Also, people on here have multiple times said that "You don't pay for the game = You are irrelevant."

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Except that's not what I said. What I was mocking you for is your insinuation that the Patrons need to change their behavior because you think they should. That's not up to you, they are allowed to spend their money however they choose, telling them otherwise is some next level hubris. And in any event, you're making an entirely flawed assumption that if people who do support her currently stopped doing so, it would somehow cause her to work faster. Maybe, but it's also entirely possible that she'd get frustrated, burned out, and quit entirely. Or it might not change anything at all.

You just have no way of knowing, so banging on about what the Patrons "should" do or "need" to do is just self serving, and ultimately silly.

That's not what i said, you seem to think that i'm encouraging patreons to hate on the dev because i'm jealous or whatever but that's not true, i used to support Eva myself but had to stop because of my financial situation.
I simply asked that the patreons have a civilized discussion with the dev, express their concerns and talk about the issues surrounding the development.... because obviously no one is saying anything.

Last edited:

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I don't think this "here on a piracy forum" all arguments towards problems or discussions on the Patreon of a creator are automatically invalid and we are all just a bunch of whining leeches is an easy copout. I assume that the vast majority of supporters on Patreon are at least in some way active here or have found the game through this site or similiar (but of course worse) sites. Especially given the fact that the games are not on Steam and the itch.io stuff came way later.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
This guy and Geralt guy are literally competing who can suck off the dev harder.
Ignoring the unnecessary insult
Cute.
It should be bothering you, especially if you are paying for the game. I cannot imagine someone paying this much money for this little content. Also, people on here have multiple times said that "You don't pay for the game = You are irrelevant."
I'm not a Patron. I am also not "people on here [who] have multiple times said that "You don't pay for the game = You are irrelevant."" Last, the criticism over dev time doesn't bother me at all. What bothers me is the needless repeating of it. Okay, point made, development is slow. We all know that. So at this point it's just pointless bitching, and that's what I find irritating.

Wait or don't, that's up to you. Pay or don't, also up to you. Just for the love of all that is sacred, stop beating dead horses.

That's not what i said, you seem to think that i'm encouraging patreons to hate on the dev because i'm jealous or whatever but that's not true
You are correct, that's exactly how I took the post I was referring to.
because obviously no one is saying anything.
I don't think this is obvious in any way. A member of her dev team is active in this very thread. In fact, I would say it's obvious that they are acutely aware of the concern.

People love to throw out their "simple" solutions, but if it were simple I'm fairly certain they would have done it already. There are absolutely devs out there who are lazy and greedy, full stop, agree 100%. If you think EvaKiss is one of them, then you should probably move on to something else, because if you're right, then no amount of concern trolling is going to change that.

Anyway, I'm done with this conversation with both of you, it has dragged on far too long already. Have a good day.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Love all the folk not understanding how complex writing is, and the more complex it gets the more layers you build upon - such as building a VN with choices that change the story. Do I think Eva is out of her league? A bit. I think GGGB was a great start, but I don't think ORS should've been her second game. I feel she would've had greater success doing a 1-protag game again before attempting a 2-protag game. Or even something simple as while working on a simpler game, work on the plotting for said 2-protag game.

I think she's just over-stressed from being too deep in a project too complex for her level of writing, and thus doesn't know exactly the best way to continue.
I think the issue would be solved if the dev focused solely on the writing. Let other people do the art, coding, testing and whatnot while they focus on telling the story.

Of course that would mean less money for the dev but the time it takes for an update wouldn't jump from 2 months to 5 months. Who knows, maybe the growth of Patreon subscriber count starts picking up and the revenue picks up as well.

But I guess her Patrons are happy with how things are currently. I don't see anyone complaining about it in her last post. Then again, that might just be due to the fact that post is locked and you can't post any comments.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I think the issue would be solved if the dev focused solely on the writing. Let other people do the art, coding, testing and whatnot while they focus on telling the story.

Of course that would mean less money for the dev but the time it takes for an update wouldn't jump from 2 months to 5 months. Who knows, maybe the growth of Patreon subscriber count starts picking up and the revenue picks up as well.

But I guess her Patrons are happy with how things are currently. I don't see anyone complaining about it in her last post. Then again, that might just be due to the fact that post is locked and you can't post any comments.
im happy, i dont see any problem at all.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Ignoring the unnecessary insult, It should be bothering you, especially if you are paying for the game. I cannot imagine someone paying this much money for this little content. Also, people on here have multiple times said that "You don't pay for the game = You are irrelevant."
"You don't pay for the game = You are irrelevant." that statement is true, its like when you go to restaurant and buying food there, you had every right to expresses your disappointment to the restaurant, if you think your food is not good, but the reality theres near zero complaint received... but theres also someone who barged into the restaurant and steal the food from there and then the next day come to the restaurant and shout "The food its not good! how dare you sell this food for this amount of money! " and all that bullshit, they act like they spends money on that food when the reality is they just steal it and being really shameless after that, if you still dont understand until now, i dont know how to tell you:confused::confused:

If you think that its to much money, then you are not their market target, theres people think 10 euro its a very little amount of money, but theres also someone who think 1 euro is a big amount of money, both of them its true and its as simple as that, are you even go to school before this, cuz you dont even know the most basic thing in economic:KEK::KEK:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes