BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't understand . If people don't want to play only Ian's part, why don't they just wait for the full version to come out? Then people like me who want to see the update in August would be happy. And who doesn't want to, would't play. Now she created a vote, where these people chose the option to wait, well, probably another 3-4 months, if she has been making this version since May and made only the Ians part. Next update December 2022, gg guys :))))))))))
The only reservation I have is that Eva herself admitted that she doesn't want to do it.

I think the creative process is important and if she's somehow unsure of splitting it up I think it's smarter to stick with the release model that the rest of the game has had.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I don't understand . If people don't want to play only Ian's part, why don't they just wait for the full version to come out? Then people like me who want to see the update in August would be happy. And who doesn't want to, would't play. Now she created a vote, where these people chose the option to wait, well, probably another 3-4 months, if she has been making this version since May and made only the Ians part. Next update December 2022, gg guys :))))))))))
We got cockblocked :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mer2333

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Eva is the best developer and has the right to make money from it. But guys, if she wanted to, she would continue to release an update every 2 months, just now she is comfortable and good in this position with this number of subscribers on patreon. Therefore, we are given some ,sorry but ridiculous (for 5 months of work) remasters, and then they make a chapter (supposedly 10 times larger than the previous chapters), in fact they are 1.5-2 times larger, only there it took 1-2 months and now 5-8 months. But as I said, she is the best in this business, her games are top1, she has the right. Believe it or not, I'm sure she works at a very calm and measured pace. And not as some say that she works like a damn and still doesn’t have time to do anything. All these weekly status reports (every 10-15 days :) ) and so on. Relax guys, she just can take her time now. Money comes .Note, I don’t say that she milks, because only useless developers can “milk”, like the one who stole a piece from Eve, the game shy girl. She does not milk, she earns by right. But of course I would like more content and more often, because it is very good.

Reactions: Pambambiram

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
The only reservation I have is that Eva herself admitted that she doesn't want to do it.

I think the creative process is important and if she's somehow unsure of splitting it up I think it's smarter to stick with the release model that the rest of the game has had.
I wonder if the voting would've gone the same way, if it was Lena's part done instead of Ian's

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I think Eva put unneeded pressure on herself with the announcement to split the chapter. She should've just done it if she wanted to. Now the 20% that wanted the split might put extra pressure on her to work faster on Lena's part, which won't be optimal for the creative process of a dev struggling with burnout. Not to mention that it would probably take a few more months.

No matter how you look at the situation, one year between story progression updates is too long for a story-heavy 2dcg game because, in these types of games, you can't push out the insane amount of content a 3dcg dev can by rendering thousands upon thousands of images and animations.

Jul 13, 2022
I think Eva put unneeded pressure on herself with the announcement to split the chapter. She should've just done it if she wanted to. Now the 20% that wanted the split might put extra pressure on her to work faster on Lena's part, which won't be optimal for the creative process of a dev struggling with burnout. Not to mention that it would probably take a few more months.

No matter how you look at the situation, one year between story progression updates is too long for a story-heavy 2dcg game because, in these types of games, you can't push out the insane amount of content a 3dcg dev can by rendering thousands upon thousands of images and animations.
True. But also just wish she would be more consistent with her update status and workload. I do wonder if Lena's section would be finished in 2022. Here's to hoping. Fist bump to you bro.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys, my avatar is a tribute to all those who prefer to play only Lena's side of the story but were getting Ian's part first. Now it won't happen thanks to her Patreons.:cry: I want to express my thoughts, about the current scenario of ''ORS'' which I rarely do but I want to and this post will not have any memes.:unsure:

I am mostly complaining in this post.

After reading all comments on her Patreon. 80% of her Patreons want to play this chapter from both sides. Unlike here. I read a funny comment from a user saying ''Also, who suggested this? I don't see their opinion being represented in the responses here.''

Some were saying that she should do a Poll regarding this decision. Now she did that and the result is they want to wait and play both sides concomitantly. The real question is why she wanted to release Ian's part first. Only speculating, Maybe Eva was reading this thread and after going through many pages of people ''bitching'' she thought OK, you fools ''I'MMa release Ian's part first, then Lena's.'' Just kidding. Maybe Discord users were complaining about not getting a new Chapter, after the underwhelming release of the Enhanced edition. I don't know.

I was pretty biased in my review of the Enhanced edition. I didn't mention narrative inconsistencies due to that new prologue. Especially if you are on Ian/Lena's path. Billy's now a white guy.:WaitWhat: Axel is now forcefully the main focus of Ian's story as well. Even if you are only friends with Lena. Eva trying so hard to push Jeremy as your bro more. No new Ian/Ivy interactions.

What we thought was the main reason, she was doing revamp was for Stan. To make Stan better she herself said, she didn't know what to do with Stan. Many thought Stan was fine before but not Eva. I must say I was not that happy with the new Stan content. Echbert, had talked about Stan's revamp in his post and there was a user who gave his analysis on Stan/revamp. I completely agree with him. DatBoit review on Stan. But I guess she herself thought she needed to polish/revamp for easy coding along with writing in future releases. And don't forget to release ''ORS'' on steam as well. After the release of the full Chapter 10, ''ORS'' story will be 50% completed if we go by Eva's original plan to do 20 chapters. But I am sure after reading her progress reports of chapter 10, she probably had more trouble in the writing department. (writer's block)

If ''ORS'' was a one-protagonist game an update would be taking 3-4 months, the time she had taken to finish Ian's side. And if she was releasing each side separately, it's like releasing 2 updates in 6 months. I guess At this point for Eva, it must feel like she's working on two games at once. But it was her decision to make the ''ORS'' two protagonists game, which I can understand. She wanted to keep all those GGGB Patreons who were supporting her and helped her turn her passion/hobby into a living. But she wanted a new demographic as well, people who prefer to play from a Male POV. Or she just wanted to write from a Male perspective. I remember a post where she mentioned Dave/Jack rivalry, due to Ashley. Dave's fight with Wilson and his gang in GGGB. She was emphasizing how much she wanted to write from their POV.

Poll.png

This poll is done after the release of 7 chapters and on with 1,686 votes total. If you see her Patreon poll about who they prefer playing, most prefer Lena. Then both, which means she succeeded in the double protagonist approach. I am also one of those who enjoy playing both. But if I had to choose only one protagonist I, prefer to play Ian. He is a unique (MC) Male character in the Avn world IMO. I made fun of his height in my meme.
Ian, hehe.png

I remember reading a comment on her Patreon where a user said this. And Discord server, now those who didn't play Ian's side, have to avoid some parts of her Discord until the full release as well. I hope Eva will finish Lena's side soon, with a full release in October or November. I personally, feel this was Eva's decision like when she paused her Patreon payments for a whole month, even though her Patreons wanted her to not do it. In her revamped posts she told us many times how much she detests doing revamps, it mostly feels like a chore to her. She wanted to continue the story with new chapters. I still wouldn't have played this chapter from Ian's POV only without Lena if she decided to release Ian's side first. This was my decision. I honestly thought if releasing Ian's side first, will boost up her morale and help her with writer's block she certainly should do that. I accept Patreon's opinion matters more because they are the people who are supporting her unlike us. But it doesn't mean we can't share our opinions or views about the topic here that much I agree with users here.

''ORS'' interconnected story revolves around these two Mc's, whose decisions not only affect each other but the characters around them as well. Eva wants you to make both Mc's romance each other to which you can give the middle finger. If you don't want them to be together it takes a lot more effort lol. ''ORS'' gives you the total freedom to choose, in my opinion, this is the selling point of ''ORS''. You can play however you want.

More complaints from me for Eva that you can skip: Eva should definitely focus more on the business side of things as well. What I don't like about Eva, is that she didn't like to update her weekly status report or keeps forgetting to update her Patreon posts. I don't mind if you gave a status report biweekly. But if you say you will be posting a status report weekly then please stay true to your words. For example, she recently took a week off without informing her Patrons and they thought something bad happened to her. So, please Eva at least informs them about what is happening. You can post behind a locked post if you didn't want non-supporters to see. For a successful business, good communication is key.

Release on Steam: This is very important for people like me, who cannot support Eva on Patreon but wants to buy ''ORS'' on steam and support her. When you will complete chapter 10, fully. You should start focusing on releasing your game on steam. My advice is to release ''ORS'' in two seasons. Season 1 will include 1- 5 episodes with a price of $15. That much I had paid for buying Cuphead. Season 2 will include 6-10 episodes at the same price of $15. You can change the prices in your currency obviously. Then you can release season 3 and so on. Or You should definitely contact other developers in this business like Dr.pink cake, Philly, Drifty, etc. They certainly had more experience regarding the steam releases, unlike us.

Ok people, I am finished with my complaints. As I said I don't like to engage in discussions, not because I don't have the cognitive skills for debating but because I have a hard time articulating/expressing my thought in English writing. I mentioned it many times before. That's why I rarely reply to anyone here. These were my honest opinions about the current situation of ''ORS.''

Now back to memes. Lena Vs Alison...:KEK:
Lena Vs Alison... hehe.png

I feel in this Chapter OTP (Only True Pairing) will happen. Eva, please...:cry::HideThePain:
Eva Please, make Holly (Trinity) happen.jpg

Mylan is pretty excited about the MMA tournament. He can't wait to fight with Axel the Asshole. He is ready to face anyone and by the way, he can turn himself into a blonde as well. #FuckYouAxel
Super Ian.gif

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
I wonder at this point if the whole game gets abandoned before Chapter 11. Not because Eva "took the money and ran", "laziness", or any of the other insults but just because from her updates everything with the project seems to have become a complete chore, with her earlier enthusiasm seeming to have gone in recent months.

She's not entirely happy with what she's done prior given the "remaster" in what still feels like the first act, she's clearly not entirely happy with what's she's putting out now given how long writing seems to be taking, and the endless tirades online where no matter what she does she's apparently a terrible person (which wouldn't surprise me as to why she's not exactly been ecstatic to put out progress updates for some time).

If that ended up being what happened, well I wouldn't exactly blame her.

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
The long Halloween, I mean... The long wait.

Well, I prefer Ian as the main character by far... But to be strictly honest I prefer if the next chapter launch as usual with the 2 main characters.

"Problem" it's gonna be the waiting time, probably 3-4 months? It's not really a concern because we have a lot of other options to pass that time. The real problem it's gonna be the lose of interest in the game in those huge gaps of time. And probably if the number of decisions and paths get more complex, this waiting time it's gonna be more and more huge in the future.

So, maybe we are talking about... 4 years until completion? I hope it will be a lot less of course.

But to be honest I don't see a fix for this. Maybe offer a type of side self-contained side chapters (maybe in the form of kinetic novel) in-between? I played games with that type of side-content, like Star Channel 34 for example.

Reactions: JoJoPool

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I wonder at this point if the whole game gets abandoned before Chapter 11. Not because Eva "took the money and ran", "laziness", or any of the other insults but just because from her updates everything with the project seems to have become a complete chore, with her earlier enthusiasm seeming to have gone in recent months.

She's not entirely happy with what she's done prior given the "remaster" in what still feels like the first act, she's clearly not entirely happy with what's she's putting out now given how long writing seems to be taking, and the endless tirades online where no matter what she does she's apparently a terrible person (which wouldn't surprise me as to why she's not exactly been ecstatic to put out progress updates for some time).

If that ended up being what happened, well I wouldn't exactly blame her.
tbh if this keeps getting even more complex than it already is and the waiting period keeps getting longer it would be unhealthy for both Eva and for us as well. So.... i would understand if in the future she decides to abandon ORS to work on a new less complex game with just one protagonist, in fact i would prefer that if it means the dev will be free from this nightmare and we will have consistent updates once again (every 2-3 months like when ORS first started).
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION SO TRY NOT TO HATE AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm thats a hot meme i have a boner :love: :love: :love:

but seriusly most people are males that play her game or not? it suprise me that they dont prefer play as ian because most people always complain about cuck stuff because (they identify with MC) so the poll kinda suprise me because i prefer my boiii ian too

Last edited:
May 8, 2020
Hi guys, my avatar is a tribute to all those who prefer to play only Lena's side of the story but were getting Ian's part first. Now it won't happen thanks to her Patreons.:cry: I want to express my thoughts, about the current scenario of ''ORS'' which I rarely do but I want to and this post will not have any memes.:unsure:

After reading all comments on her Patreon. 80% of her Patreons want to play this chapter from both sides. Unlike here. I read a funny comment from a user saying ''Also, who suggested this? I don't see their opinion being represented in the responses here.''

Some were saying that she should do a Poll regarding this decision. Now she did that and the result is they want to wait and play both sides concomitantly. The real question is why she wanted to release Ian's part first. Only speculating, Maybe Eva was reading this thread and after going through many pages of people ''bitching'' she thought OK, you fools ''I'MMa release Ian's part first, then Lena's.'' Just kidding. Maybe Discord users were complaining about not getting a new Chapter, after the underwhelming release of the Enhanced edition. I don't know.

I was pretty biased in my review of the Enhanced edition. I didn't mention narrative inconsistencies due to that new prologue. Especially if you are on Ian/Lena's path. Billy's now a white guy.:WaitWhat: Axel is now forcefully the main focus of Ian's story as well. Even if you are only friends with Lena. Eva trying so hard to push Jeremy as your bro more. No new Ian/Ivy interactions.

What we thought was the main reason, she was doing revamp was for Stan. To make Stan better she herself said, she didn't know what to do with Stan. Many thought Stan was fine before but not Eva. I must say I was not that happy with the new Stan content. Echbert, had talked about Stan's revamp in his post and there was a user who gave his analysis on Stan/revamp. I completely agree with him. DatBoit review on Stan. But I guess she herself thought she needed to polish/revamp for easy coding along with writing in future releases. And don't forget to release ''ORS'' on steam as well. After the release of the full Chapter 10, ''ORS'' story will be 50% completed if we go by Eva's original plan to do 20 chapters. But I am sure after reading her progress reports of chapter 10, she probably had more trouble in the writing department. (writer's block)

If ''ORS'' was a one-protagonist game an update would be taking 3-4 months, the time she had taken to finish Ian's side. And if she was releasing each side separately, it's like releasing 2 updates in 6 months. I guess At this point for Eva, it must feel like she's working on two games at once. But it was her decision to make the ''ORS'' two protagonists game, which I can understand. She wanted to keep all those GGGB Patreons who were supporting her and helped her turn her passion/hobby into a living. But she wanted a new demographic as well, people who prefer to play from a Male POV. Or she just wanted to write from a Male perspective. I remember a post where she mentioned Dave/Jack rivalry, due to Ashley. Dave's fight with Wilson and his gang in GGGB. She was emphasizing how much she wanted to write from their POV.

View attachment 1976723

This poll is done after the release of 7 chapters and on with 1,686 votes total. If you see her Patreon poll about who they prefer playing, most prefer Lena. Then both, which means she succeeded in the double protagonist approach. I am also one of those who enjoy playing both. But if I had to choose only one protagonist I, prefer to play Ian. He is a unique (MC) Male character in the Avn world IMO. I made fun of his height in my meme.
View attachment 1976729

I remember reading a comment on her Patreon where a user said this. And Discord server, now those who didn't play Ian's side, have to avoid some parts of her Discord until the full release as well. I hope Eva will finish Lena's side soon, with a full release in October or November. I personally, feel this was Eva's decision like when she paused her Patreon payments for a whole month, even though her Patreons wanted her to not do it. In her revamped posts she told us many times how much she detests doing revamps, it mostly feels like a chore to her. She wanted to continue the story with new chapters. I still wouldn't have played this chapter from Ian's POV only without Lena if she decided to release Ian's side first. This was my decision. I honestly thought if releasing Ian's side first, will boost up her morale and help her with writer's block she certainly should do that. I accept Patreon's opinion matters more because they are the people who are supporting her unlike us. But it doesn't mean we can't share our opinions or views about the topic here that much I agree with users here.

''ORS'' interconnected story revolves around these two Mc's, whose decisions not only affect each other but the characters around them as well. Eva wants you to make both Mc's romance each other to which you can give the middle finger. If you don't want them to be together it takes a lot more effort lol. ''ORS'' gives you the total freedom to choose, in my opinion, this is the selling point of ''ORS''. You can play however you want.

More complaints from me for Eva that you can skip: Eva should definitely focus more on the business side of things as well. What I don't like about Eva, is that she didn't like to update her weekly status report or keeps forgetting to update her Patreon posts. I don't mind if you gave a status report biweekly. But if you say you will be posting a status report weekly then please stay true to your words. For example, she recently took a week off without informing her Patrons and they thought something bad happened to her. So, please Eva at least informs them about what is happening. You can post behind a locked post if you didn't want non-supporters to see. For a successful business, good communication is key.

Release on Steam: This is very important for people like me, who cannot support Eva on Patreon but wants to buy ''ORS'' on steam and support her. When you will complete chapter 10, fully. You should start focusing on releasing your game on steam. My advice is to release ''ORS'' in two seasons. Season 1 will include 1- 5 episodes with a price of $15. That much I had paid for buying Cuphead. Season 2 will include 6-10 episodes at the same price of $15. You can change the prices in your currency obviously. Then you can release season 3 and so on. Or You should definitely contact other developers in this business like Dr.pink cake, Philly, Drifty, etc. They certainly had more experience regarding the steam releases, unlike us.

Ok people, I am finished with my complaints. As I said I don't like to engage in discussions, not because I don't have the cognitive skills for debating but because I have a hard time articulating/expressing my thought in English writing. I mentioned it many times before. That's why I rarely reply to anyone here. These were my honest opinions about the current situation of ''ORS.''

View attachment 1976730

I feel in this Chapter OTP (Only True Pairing) will happen. Eva, please...:cry::HideThePain:
View attachment 1976731

Mylan is pretty excited about the MMA tournament. He can't wait to fight with Axel the Asshole. He is ready to face anyone and by the way, he can turn himself into a blonde as well. #FuckYouAxel
View attachment 1976733
O ma god , its so beautiful thoughts here .
My regards to you mister

Reactions: Homemade
May 8, 2020

View attachment 1976723

View attachment 1976729

View attachment 1976730

View attachment 1976731

View attachment 1976733
Yeah that's right, fckU axel

Dec 3, 2019
damm thats a hot meme i have a boner :love: :love: :love:

but seriusly most people are males that play her game or not? it suprise me that they dont prefer play as ian because most people always complain about cuck stuff because (they identify with MC) so the poll kinda suprise me because i prefer my boiii ian too
Same. In fact, I would prefer if the game was only about him... and I guess many people will hate me for writting this, but I'm just being honest.

Jul 9, 2020
To me there are a lot of games where you can play as a guy but the number of games you can play a woman that don't involve getting raped are pretty rare. Having Lena just be in a somewhat realistic playable woman is the real draw of the game to me. If there was zero Ian content I'd be perfectly happy.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes