Jul 13, 2022
Reading some of the latest comments and it's pretty sad how pretty much everyone gave up defening the game...
Bro, i mean, she hasn't been consistent and also hasn't kept her word on the weekly update status on her patreon. Hard to defend that when it's been so long on top of the previous points with no real updates. Just like a honest assessment bro.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I doubt anyone plays the game with a check list of their top kink by their side, checking the boxes as the game progresses, before finally looking down on the list with a lustful stare, whispering “kink bingo” as they put their hand down into their pants.
Definitely adding "Kink Bingo" to my list alongside great quotes like "Having spreadsheet sex"

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019
Pretty late to this thread, but had there been any indication that there will be Cindy scenes in Chapter 10?

mer2333

May 2, 2020
I don't understand . If people don't want to play only Ian's part, why don't they just wait for the full version to come out? Then people like me who want to see the update in August would be happy. And who doesn't want to, would't play. Now she created a vote, where these people chose the option to wait, well, probably another 3-4 months, if she has been making this version since May and made only the Ians part. Next update December 2022, gg guys :))))))))))

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes