Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As someone who has a relatively neutral stand towards cuckoldry and NTR, but with a slight bias for non-NTR and cuckoldry, i'd like to share my thoughts from perhaps the silent majority (sorry, that's just an assumption). Relatively neutral means sometimes i like this content, more often not, and sometimes i get annoyed by it.
I Liked both sides of the argument, because i think so far the discussion was rather civilized and both sides had their points going for them.
I think depending on your playthrough and how you set-up YourIan both views are valid. Night Hackers and Geralt_From_Rivias view of Bros sharing their conquests is just as correct as dontcarewhatevernos Ian is getting off being cucked by Jeremy. So, depending on your playthrough there is or is not this kind of content in the game.

Let me tell you about my playthrough sofar, and you decide if it is NTR or something else:
I don't like Allison, so i gladly shipped her with Jeremy, and he sent myIan pics from it.
I am not a huge fan of Emma, i like her character as a friend for Ian and Lena, but i am not into her body and face. So i tried to get Perry to date her.
MyIan is banging Cindy, Lena, Cherry and Minerva and tries to get into Hollys pants. MyIan is not interested in Ivy.
I gave Axel some leeway with both Lena and Cindy, because i think it is more rewarding to beat Axel at his own game, and it is more exciting to take on a challenge which you can actually loose, than to play for a secure win.
MyLena and MyIan are dating, but are not commited, yet. Robert was banging MyLena, MyIan beat the crap out of him, MyLena ditched Ian for a tryst with Robert, and ultimately kicked him out mid-intercourse, because he got too pushy and annoying. Which was perhaps the most satisfiying thing in my playthrough sofar, i celebrated that.

So is MyIan a Chad or a Cuck?
I can tell that your Ian is an ordinary guy, well successful with girls and he has his own tastes, he doesn't try to fuck everything that moves. How Jeremy does it. You steal Cindy from a friend, which makes him a Trickster. (a cunning sigma-male character, like my Ian).
You don't stop Axel from hitting on girls, you want show, drama and rivalry, I also do it for the sake of curiosity. I'm wondering what this will lead to. Alpha is your Ian or not, only time will tell. Will he be able to defeat Axel?
But I can definitely say that your Ian is not a cuck.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how many chapters are planned? When i see the game at 0.9 I get worried by the tought it is close to an end. I'm wrong, am I not?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
As someone who has a relatively neutral stand towards cuckoldry and NTR, but with a slight bias for non-NTR and cuckoldry, i'd like to share my thoughts from perhaps the silent majority (sorry, that's just an assumption). Relatively neutral means sometimes i like this content, more often not, and sometimes i get annoyed by it.
I Liked both sides of the argument, because i think so far the discussion was rather civilized and both sides had their points going for them.
I think depending on your playthrough and how you set-up YourIan both views are valid. Night Hackers and Geralt_From_Rivias view of Bros sharing their conquests is just as correct as dontcarewhatevernos Ian is getting off being cucked by Jeremy. So, depending on your playthrough there is or is not this kind of content in the game.

Let me tell you about my playthrough sofar, and you decide if it is NTR or something else:
I don't like Allison, so i gladly shipped her with Jeremy, and he sent myIan pics from it.
I am not a huge fan of Emma, i like her character as a friend for Ian and Lena, but i am not into her body and face. So i tried to get Perry to date her.
MyIan is banging Cindy, Lena, Cherry and Minerva and tries to get into Hollys pants. MyIan is not interested in Ivy.
I gave Axel some leeway with both Lena and Cindy, because i think it is more rewarding to beat Axel at his own game, and it is more exciting to take on a challenge which you can actually loose, than to play for a secure win.
MyLena and MyIan are dating, but are not commited, yet. Robert was banging MyLena, MyIan beat the crap out of him, MyLena ditched Ian for a tryst with Robert, and ultimately kicked him out mid-intercourse, because he got too pushy and annoying. Which was perhaps the most satisfiying thing in my playthrough sofar, i celebrated that.

So is MyIan a Chad or a Cuck?
Debatably got "cucked" in the proverbial sense in one instance, but not a cuck scenario. Chad playthrough without much of anything to do with cuck/ntr.

"I think depending on your playthrough and how you set-up YourIan both views are valid. Night Hackers and Geralt_From_Rivias view of Bros sharing their conquests is just as correct as dontcarewhatevernos Ian is getting off being cucked by Jeremy. So, depending on your playthrough there is or is not this kind of content in the game."

This is what I was trying to explain in my posts, but reading comprehension isn't so much a thing with some when they're locked into a stance.

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know how many chapters are planned? When i see the game at 0.9 I get worried by the tought it is close to an end. I'm wrong, am I not?
About 20 chapters is the plan, at least that's what Eva Kiss stated in an interview nine months ago (so it might be an outdated information). Here's the link to said interview:
Worth a read for fans of Eva's games although the layout of the interview text is horrible, so consider yourself warned!

• Love
Reactions: hh103 and leffs

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Jul 9, 2020
As Pablo Picasso is widely reported to have said but may not have actually said: good artists copy, great artists steal. I'll leave it up to the reader to think if this is good art or not.

Reactions: Kaparzo

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont understand why people are mad about (cuck stuff) you can take your fav tv show and cut all (alpha males) and drama out of the show and I guarantee you it will be so boring story wise.

Cheracters that some see as anoying or weak like stan, wade or perry are very important to make the world more believable but also cheracters like axel or old grandpa to give the story more drama and MC a threat.

All this different cheracters are important they have a purpose to make the game world feel alive and realistic and ofc give drama and tension
and ofc its all a players choice you dont have to sleep around if your lena and ian are together or in the future if your ian
is together with holly you prob can protect her with lena or corrupt her with ivy if you play a bad lena with bad influance on her.
You also can compete with axel as ian or play a weak ian and dont say anything if axel does stuff so its always YOUR CHOICE so I really dont understand why some people complain or dont like that:rolleyes:(especially because this is the main point that this game feels so much more alive than alot of the competition)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
more rewarding to beat Axel at his own game, and it is more exciting to take on a challenge which you can actually loose, than to play for a secure win.
Can I ask how do you go about this?

Since we the player control Lena as well, what do you mean by Ian giving Lena leeway?

Does your Lena do photoshoot or go further, in-bed photoshoot with Axel?

MyIan is not interested in Ivy.
Can I also ask, remind me again which choice did we have about Ian and Ivy? I totally don't remember it

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Can I ask how do you go about this?

Since we the player control Lena as well, what do you mean by Ian giving Lena leeway?

Does your Lena do photoshoot or go further, in-bed photoshoot with Axel?

Can I also ask, remind me again which choice did we have about Ian and Ivy? I totally don't remember it
I don't remember exactly (it has been a while), but i think Axel got handsy with Cindy in front of MyIan on their 3rd (?) or 2nd (is the 2nd one were she goes alone?) photoshoot, and in her first shoot i pushed for nudes.
Axel and MyLena had quite steamy shots with Seymour and his old Lady aquaintance, but i believe no actual sex. And i remember Lena visiting Axel with sex and a lot of squirting, but i think that's not my canon playthrough (?), because actually MyLena doesn't like Axel. It could be i have chosen this just to see the sexscene (?).
Well, i need a remastered replay anyway.
Regarding Ivy, i believe there wasn't a choice for her and Ian (in my playthrough) yet, but if there will be, MyIan will definetly keep his hands off her. That girl is way more trouble than she is worth.

Edit to clarify: usually i use "I" or "me" to refer to myself as the player in front of the computer. For ingame playable caracters i try to consistently use "MyMC" (here MyIan and MyLena), if i am referring to my playthrough, if i talk about them in a general sense i just use "Ian" and "Lena" or "MC". For NPCs i try to use their original names (if there is an option to change it).
In my post you are referring to, i wrote "I gave Axel some leeway with both Lena and Cindy, (...)" so it wasn't like Ian giving Lena a permission to cheat, it was my decision as player to give MyIan some tough competition. Just in case this differentiation is of any matter.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes