dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry, no disrespect intended, but I strongly disagree. They're not a couple, just friends sharing pics of their female conquests. It simply doesn't quality, not even close, I mean, heck, they're both males and not even close to married. ;)
I know you're doing an Ian/Jeremy joke here. But still, my point is that an Ian getting off to this is in the ballpark for people into that kink. It all depends on how the user plays their Ian though. If he's played "alpha" competitive where they're exchanging girls, then it's more "no homo" dude-bro. If it's played with an Ian that's not out smashing every night, there are strong cuck tones even though it isn't cuckoldry by definition. Especially considering that in the majority of paths where this is accessible, Ian hasn't done his best with Alison. Eva included these scenes for a reason and based on both the choices Ian can make here and some strong tones from Eva's last game, I'd bet a large part of it was to appease that demo.

Keep in mind, this is a game of choices with a lot of paths, trying to please a bunch of different users. That's a large part of why it's been so difficult for Eva to make.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
According to Wikipedia: "Cuckold: Husband of an adulterous wife"
According to Merriam-Webster: "Cuckold: a man whose wife is unfaithful"

So no, it doesn't apply to Ian and Jeremy. Doesn't apply to anyone in this game. Both NTR and cuck's seem to be the same and basically consentual where usually the guy likes his wife fooling around on him. None of them refer to friends sharing pics of their female conquests.
I didn't say it applied to anyone in the game. There's no "real" cuck content in the game yet, but it seems to be headed in that direction.
NTR and cuckolding aren't the same thing. Cuckolding is consensual, whereas NTR doesn't have to be consensual. Sometimes the person getting NTR'd is oblivious to the whole thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I didn't say it applied to anyone in the game. There's no "real" cuck content in the game yet, but it seems to be headed in that direction.
NTR and cuckolding aren't the same thing. Cuckolding is consensual, whereas NTR doesn't have to be consensual. Sometimes the person getting NTR'd is oblivious to the whole thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuckolding isn't always consensual either or always enjoyed by the person being cucked. The original term was actually used to denote a man whose wife was cheating on him, assumingly without his consent. It's all the linguistics of constantly evolving words meaning different things to different people. Most using your definition are people into NTR in that circle of the internet. Others not generally familiar with the term NTR wouldn't mostly define it like that. Honestly, most of these definitions are in flux, especially with the catalyst of the internet, with the majority of people using them just making things up as they go along, based on how they became familiar with the terms. Linguistics be crazy like that.

But basically there's now a fetish term and a technical term, the former disagreed upon and constantly redefined much more than the latter.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Cuckolding isn't always consensual either or always enjoyed by the person being cucked. The original term was actually used to denote a man whose wife was cheating on him, assumingly without his consent. It's all the linguistics of constantly evolving words meaning different things to different people. Most using your definition are people into NTR in that circle of the internet. Others not generally familiar with the term NTR wouldn't mostly define it like that. Honestly, most of these definitions are in flux, especially with the catalyst of the internet, with the majority of people using them just making things up as they go along, based on how they became familiar with the terms. Linguistics be crazy like that.

But basically there's now a fetish term and a technical term, the former disagreed upon and constantly redefined much more than the latter.
How do you differentiate these two terms?

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How would you differentiate these two terms?
Technical: Simply a man whose s/o is cheating on him or sleeps with other men, with or without his consent. Fetish term: Constantly changing & a pretty large umbrella. But being that it's a fetish, that would mean the person with the fetish gets some sexual gratification from the idea of an s/o (real or imagined) either cheating on them or openly getting railed by other guys - though usually not leaving them for those other guys, which is more on the NTR end. Ironically, current plot points in ORS more align with the technical definition (Ian/Cindy can cuck Wade, for instance). But the Jeremy/Alison/Ian cellphone situation more spiritually aligns with the second term. Even if the situation isn't a 100% match, it does have a set-up in that theme. Considering the amount of work it takes to make any scene in the game & based on the decisions it takes to get to those scenes, I can only imagine they were included at least partially to please those fetishists, even if you can play it off as a dude-bros swapping photos thing too, depending on your path. Not sure if Eva will ever go full on cuck with this one like she did with GGGB though, since as you can see from many of these forum posts, some people would flip the fuck out, even if they could just avoid that path. Even in a choice-based game, "preferences for me, but not for thee".

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Here are some basics back to the topic, though. Eva has made two games. In 2/2 games, she's intentionally created scenarios where a male character jerks off to a girl he's either into or dating getting railed by a huge black dick. (Also worth noting with Alison that she's also still into Ian emotionally, not Jeremy, even if she's screwing J). On top of that, both games feature multiple paths with female MC screwing around on her boyfriend (both committed and non) with a host of other guys. There are enough paths where you can avoid all of this, but plenty of paths where it's a huge part of the game, too. Given the rarity of that situation in the vast majority of non-cuck/NTR games and the host of fetishes she could've included but didn't, it's hard to conclude this wasn't one of the variety of demographics she was trying to hit when designing them. Even if the second game doesn't yet have an outright, checks-every-single-column-on-the-list cuck path that the first game did, the elements are still very much there.

So, sorry, guys! You're playing a cuck game! lol. Nah. I'm not saying that at all. But I think that's what some people fear. "How will I think of myself now?!?" Which is why they're so aggressive about it.

But you are playing a game with a multitude of paths and an aim to please a multitude of people. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How do you differentiate these two terms?
Cucking and NTR are the same, it's just they come from different cultures. NTR originating from Japanese, Cuckold being an English term, but BOTH referring to the same thing... usually when a husband likes his wife cheating on him. But I see people applying the terms to all sorts of ridiculous scenarios.

• Angry
Reactions: Grizloy and Kaparzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Disagree here. It's not 100% cuckolding in the technical sense. But Ian repeatedly getting off to watching a huge-dicked friend dicking down a girl he likes and has the hots for is cuck-lite at the very least. Extremely on-theme for that sort of fetish. It's kind of in the ballpark of someone claiming not to be gay for licking the occasional nut but never going full-blown anal.
My Ian is also watching on the phone as Jeremy bangs Alison, only this is not a cuckold but a voyeuristic fetish. And he doesn't like Alison, he immediately threw it off for Jeremy, preferring Cherry. So very far from cuckolding.
So like the Night Hacker said, it's just two guys sharing achievements.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What the fuck is going on?! How did this whole thread turn into people arguing over NTR?!
Someone cried about cucking in this when there was none. Someone else felt that Ian was a cuck to Jeremy which is completely false and required the definitions to be posted and the ignorance exploded from there... I really need to learn to avoid these discussions as facts don't seem to matter and people love to argue them.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I'd argue NTR and cuckolding, literally means the same thing. But practically most of the time in western media sense it is used when the husband or boyfriend gives consent and enjoy seeing their significant other taken away. But NTR in japanese sense, most of the time, means wife/gf being taken away without consent from bf/hubby, only to may be discovered later for the full effect, or if not discovered, we are the 4th wall witnesses.

NTR is like Cuckold+Corruption+Cheating altogether.

So I think ORS can fall into both category; cuckolding if Ian enjoys it openly, and NTR if Ian is interested and pursue Lena while she, knowingly so, still fucks around and we as the players witness this. (Ian also can find out she fucks Robert)

Depends on how you play and the scenarios in your head really.

Last edited:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
As someone who has a relatively neutral stand towards cuckoldry and NTR, but with a slight bias for non-NTR and cuckoldry, i'd like to share my thoughts from perhaps the silent majority (sorry, that's just an assumption). Relatively neutral means sometimes i like this content, more often not, and sometimes i get annoyed by it.
I Liked both sides of the argument, because i think so far the discussion was rather civilized and both sides had their points going for them.
I think depending on your playthrough and how you set-up YourIan both views are valid. Night Hackers and Geralt_From_Rivias view of Bros sharing their conquests is just as correct as dontcarewhatevernos Ian is getting off being cucked by Jeremy. So, depending on your playthrough there is or is not this kind of content in the game.

Let me tell you about my playthrough sofar, and you decide if it is NTR or something else:
I don't like Allison, so i gladly shipped her with Jeremy, and he sent myIan pics from it.
I am not a huge fan of Emma, i like her character as a friend for Ian and Lena, but i am not into her body and face. So i tried to get Perry to date her.
MyIan is banging Cindy, Lena, Cherry and Minerva and tries to get into Hollys pants. MyIan is not interested in Ivy.
I gave Axel some leeway with both Lena and Cindy, because i think it is more rewarding to beat Axel at his own game, and it is more exciting to take on a challenge which you can actually loose, than to play for a secure win.
MyLena and MyIan are dating, but are not commited, yet. Robert was banging MyLena, MyIan beat the crap out of him, MyLena ditched Ian for a tryst with Robert, and ultimately kicked him out mid-intercourse, because he got too pushy and annoying. Which was perhaps the most satisfiying thing in my playthrough sofar, i celebrated that.

So is MyIan a Chad or a Cuck?

Mar 18, 2019
Oof those news hit deep. I don't care for Ian content and mostly skip it anyway, so I guess for me the game continues, at the most optimistic timeline, around January, most likely 2 - 4 months later.

Iunno. The work is high quality, but there is a point where time for updates vs quality starts outweighing the pros that quality brings. And with how the other games are evolving I am feeling Eva's work dropping from high quality to above average quality. Eh, back to lurking.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Iunno. The work is high quality, but there is a point where time for updates vs quality starts outweighing the pros that quality brings. And with how the other games are evolving I am feeling Eva's work dropping from high quality to above average quality.
I think its the thing of will you wait for the finished product or will you keep engaging with it patiently. While I feel that the finished version of the story is gonna play excellent and even better than GGGB because of the ORS is comparatively more grounded than GGGB but considering the scope it wouldn't be done until maybe 2-3 years later. Which is why sometimes I feel one can opt for the wait for the game to finish before starting option like I did with Fleeting Iris where I didn't touch the game for years until it was more or less done.

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
As someone who has a relatively neutral stand towards cuckoldry and NTR, but with a slight bias for non-NTR and cuckoldry, i'd like to share my thoughts from perhaps the silent majority (sorry, that's just an assumption). Relatively neutral means sometimes i like this content, more often not, and sometimes i get annoyed by it.
I Liked both sides of the argument, because i think so far the discussion was rather civilized and both sides had their points going for them.
I think depending on your playthrough and how you set-up YourIan both views are valid. Night Hackers and Geralt_From_Rivias view of Bros sharing their conquests is just as correct as dontcarewhatevernos Ian is getting off being cucked by Jeremy. So, depending on your playthrough there is or is not this kind of content in the game.

Let me tell you about my playthrough sofar, and you decide if it is NTR or something else:
I don't like Allison, so i gladly shipped her with Jeremy, and he sent myIan pics from it.
I am not a huge fan of Emma, i like her character as a friend for Ian and Lena, but i am not into her body and face. So i tried to get Perry to date her.
MyIan is banging Cindy, Lena, Cherry and Minerva and tries to get into Hollys pants. MyIan is not interested in Ivy.
I gave Axel some leeway with both Lena and Cindy, because i think it is more rewarding to beat Axel at his own game, and it is more exciting to take on a challenge which you can actually loose, than to play for a secure win.
MyLena and MyIan are dating, but are not commited, yet. Robert was banging MyLena, MyIan beat the crap out of him, MyLena ditched Ian for a tryst with Robert, and ultimately kicked him out mid-intercourse, because he got too pushy and annoying. Which was perhaps the most satisfiying thing in my playthrough sofar, i celebrated that.

Your Ian is a Chuck :BootyTime:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

He's the Chad of Cucks. :ROFLMAO:

but seriously this is what I love about ORS, there are a lot of seniors which you can interpret however you want, your Ian can bang Allison and Emma with no strings attached while also letting them bang Jeremy, you can ask him for pictures and interpret this situation as just two bros banging chicks if you want, or you can call it Ian being cucked. it really depends on what get you moving so you can beat your meat.

to my understanding, being cucked only apply if it happens to someone you love, committed to like a spouse or someone you're emotionally invested in and it can happen with or without your approval am I right?. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes