BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Fun fact, this thread has almost twice as many pages as in GGGB thread already, and it's far from being completed. Not suggesting anything, but all the negative comments ironically contribute to the popularity of ORS over GGGB. To all of the people complaining about patrons forbidding Eva to release content sooner, according to some other members here claiming that Eva wouldn't become popular without this forum, you are indirectly increasing that patron count with your activity... What you do with this information is up to you.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
In comments responding please copy/paste the list and add to it:
Relationship overlaps:

1. Ian/Lena can date each other.
--a. Lena having sex with Jeremy can't become Ian's girlfriend
--b. Lena automatically breaks up with Robert and Mike after committing to Ian
--c. Lena having sex with Robert / Mike / Louise allows for her to have an open relationship with Ian
2. Ian/Lena can both persue Holly.
--a. Holly becomes more daring if she's hanging out with Ivy
3. Lena succumbing to Axel affects his relationship with Cindy which affects Cindy's relationship with Wade or Ian
4. Alison can sleep with both Ian and Jeremy regardless of who is her her "main" partner
5. Ian sleeping with Emma pushes Alison towards Jeremy and blocks Perry's chances with her but is compatible with any other relationship

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Not suggesting anything, but all the negative comments ironically contribute to the popularity of ORS over GGGB. To all of the people complaining about patrons forbidding Eva to release content sooner, according to some other members here claiming that Eva wouldn't become popular without this forum, you are indirectly increasing that patron count with your activity... What you do with this information is up to you.
Funny you should say that because I checked the patron count just yesterday and it has been in decline since 6 Months ago.
Eva Patreon Count.jpg
Which would explain why she was willing to split Chapter 9 into two parts... What you do with this information is up to you.

Reactions: Balsamic

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Fun fact, this thread has almost twice as many pages as in GGGB thread already, and it's far from being completed. Not suggesting anything, but all the negative comments ironically contribute to the popularity of ORS over GGGB. To all of the people complaining about patrons forbidding Eva to release content sooner, according to some other members here claiming that Eva wouldn't become popular without this forum, you are indirectly increasing that patron count with your activity... What you do with this information is up to you.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, if she gets more patrons then good for her.... maybe she'll use the extra money to expand the team which may speed up development or she can spend it on fancy clothes or a vacation somewhere nice etc ....
Anyway it's her money she can use it however she sees fit.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Relationship overlaps:

1. Ian/Lena can date each other.
--a. Lena having sex with Jeremy can't become Ian's girlfriend
--b. Lena automatically breaks up with Robert and Mike after committing to Ian
--c. Lena having sex with Robert / Mike / Louise allows for her to have an open relationship with Ian
2. Ian/Lena can both persue Holly.
--a. Holly becomes more daring if she's hanging out with Ivy
3. Lena succumbing to Axel affects his relationship with Cindy which affects Cindy's relationship with Wade or Ian
4. Alison can sleep with both Ian and Jeremy regardless of who is her her "main" partner
5. Ian sleeping with Emma pushes Alison towards Jeremy and blocks Perry's chances with her but is compatible with any other relationship
but what is the reason behind it that lena cant cheat on ian??I was sure in my playtrough that worked and they still got in an relationship(and lena sleeped with jeremy or a blowjob as far as i remember) but if this is true i dont understand the reason behind it because that is our decissions and in a game were is a high focus on roleplay and form your cheracter its weird that we get this limits???

For example I have a lot of different saves and in one save ian is loyal nerdy shy guy and lena more slutty and its weird if they go in a relationship does this mean lena gets all the sudden complete pure and my decissions dosent even matter anymore?

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
but what is the reason behind it that lena cant cheat on ian??I was sure in my playtrough that worked and they still got in an relationship(and lena sleeped with jeremy or a blowjob as far as i remember) but if this is true i dont understand the reason behind it because that is our decissions and in a game were is a high focus on roleplay and form your cheracter its weird that we get this limits???

For example I have a lot of different saves and in one save ian is loyal nerdy shy guy and lena more slutty and its weird if they go in a relationship does this mean lena gets all the sudden complete pure and my decissions dosent even matter anymore?
Lena can still cheat on Ian with Axel, Louise, and Seymour. Stan is an open book. Ian breaks up with Alison and Cherry as well to focus on Lena, and can't date Holly. Can cheat with Emma, Cindy, and Minerva, possibly Jessica.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It took 219 days for Eva Kiss to make 5 chapters (from Chapter 2 to Chapter 6). And it is already 197 days since she started developing Chapter 10. Incredible.
Are you going to tell me that Chapter 10 is going to have as much content as those 5 chapters? Or is it as difficult to make Chapter 10 as those 5 chapters combined? Or someone got rich and lazy?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It took 219 days for Eva Kiss to make 5 chapters (from Chapter 2 to Chapter 6). And it is already 197 days since she started developing Chapter 10. Incredible.
Are you going to tell me that Chapter 10 is going to have as much content as those 5 chapters? Or is it as difficult to make Chapter 10 as those 5 chapters combined? Or someone got rich and lazy?
Wow... when you put it in perspective like that... it doesn't look good but I'm sure she is working hard and focusing on writing.

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
lazy?if she were lazy,she wouldn't give updates,and she would have stopped long ago.
if you don't know how much time and energy to put into an artistic project,and yes,sometimes you get stuck,
don't talk about it.
and lazy?at least she works,what are you doing ?from behind your computer complaining for days.
if you don't like the game or the creator,stop complaining,and get another game.
otherwise,be patient. View attachment 2114718
Yeah, i don't like creator
Thank you, KingNtr++, you’ve made some very compelling arguments and really convinced me. When writing my post, I thought it had a balanced outlook on things, and at the time I really felt it made sense. But hey, sometimes you just have to hold up your hands and admit that you’ve met your superior, a rhetorical mastermind you can’t really compare with. So thank you for taking the time out of your hectic schedule to shed some light on the current state of the development.

Honestly I was sceptical at the beginning of your post, but as I worked my way through your arguments, I reluctantly started getting convinced. It’s never fun to admit you’re wrong about something, and I tried to tell myself for as long as possible that my arguments still made sense. But then I got to the “breaking” part towards the end of your post, and all the pieces just fit together. Looking back on it, it seems silly, but I admit it: I really hadn’t thought about the breaking.

So thanks again for honouring us with your well-argued and thought provoking posts. I really hope Eva will get her act together by taking the advice you’re offering without charge, but I guess that’s not going to happen as long as she only cares about *raises fists towards sky* that goddamn breaking.
Thank you, KingNtr++, you’ve made some very compelling arguments and really convinced me. When writing my post, I thought it had a balanced outlook on things, and at the time I really felt it made sense. But hey, sometimes you just have to hold up your hands and admit that you’ve met your superior, a rhetorical mastermind you can’t really compare with. So thank you for taking the time out of your hectic schedule to shed some light on the current state of the development.

Honestly I was sceptical at the beginning of your post, but as I worked my way through your arguments, I reluctantly started getting convinced. It’s never fun to admit you’re wrong about something, and I tried to tell myself for as long as possible that my arguments still made sense. But then I got to the “breaking” part towards the end of your post, and all the pieces just fit together. Looking back on it, it seems silly, but I admit it: I really hadn’t thought about the breaking.

So thanks again for honouring us with your well-argued and thought provoking posts. I really hope Eva will get her act together by taking the advice you’re offering without charge, but I guess that’s not going to happen as long as she only cares about *raises fists towards sky* that goddamn breaking.
because you're stupid one
Yep , i'm sure not much content in chapter 10
Eva will lose her supporter soon .

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lena can still cheat on Ian with Axel, Louise, and Seymour. Stan is an open book. Ian breaks up with Alison and Cherry as well to focus on Lena, and can't date Holly. Can cheat with Emma, Cindy, and Minerva, possibly Jessica.
but why taking away decission for the player? I mean what is the reason behind the decission? I mean it would be a cool conflict and drama between jeremy and ian from a story perspective or lena,ian,holly if lena cheats with ian or holly ian together and ivy corrupts her and ian gets betreayed this are all cool storys I love forming my cheracters and make my own decissions and kinda control the narritive of the story(this is one of the main reasons why I love this game so much that I can make my own story ).

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Or is it as difficult to make Chapter 10 as those 5 chapters combined?
Yes.

BloodyMares how many saves would you estimate are necessary to cover all the routes? As few saves as possible, if combinig the routes.
I don't know... How many combinations of 10-digit numbers you can enter on your num-pad? Read my guide and see for yourself. I pretty much use the dev console to swap between routes. Considering the amount of characters you can date / impact with your actions, as well as various jobs you can pursue... if you're making saves for Ian and Lena dating as well as just being friends, well, it's twice the amount of saves already (relationship with Lena affects every other relationship). Working for Seymour vs not working for him creates completely different playthroughs as well. You'd have to discover it on your own I'm afraid.

but why taking away decission for the player? I mean what is the reason behind the decission? I mean it would be a cool conflict and drama between jeremy and ian from a story perspective or lena,ian,holly if lena cheats with ian or holly ian together and ivy corrupts her and ian gets betreayed this are all cool storys I love forming my cheracters and make my own decissions and kinda control the narritive of the story(this is one of the main reasons why I love this game so much that I can make my own story ).
Because Jeremy doesn't sleep with girfriends of his "bros". If Lena commits to Ian, Jeremy would have to stop banging her. But considering that you decided to play Lena as a BBC-craving slut, she decides to follow her passion rather than committing to a guy. Without committing, she can keep banging Ian and Jeremy no strings attached.

BloodyMares Did this change with the rework? When Ian slept with Holly in my original play through it caused Lena to "break up" with him.
No, it's the same. She gets mad at him but they have a talk in Chapter 9 and can make up.

Ian and Lena can both pursue Holly but not at the same time and while not dating each other.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Perhaps the timeskip would be useful after chapter 10 to not only advance the story, but also to reduce story variations to a more manageable level (condensation into a number of main outcomes)

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
ARe you new to the thread?
Because she has mentioned as to which chapter you can compare the upcoming chapter 10!!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Perhaps the timeskip would be useful after chapter 10 to not only advance the story, but also to reduce story variations to a more manageable level (condensation into a number of main outcomes)
I wonder how long would take for Eva to develope the final chapter with all of the endings variations

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
ARe you new to the thread?
Because she has mentioned as to which chapter you can compare the upcoming chapter 10!!
I wouldn’t mind finding out the comparable length of CH 10 as well but I’ll be buggered if I’m going to slog through 300 pages of squabbling and complaints to find out…

Guess I’ll just wait and see.

Reactions: pavlogrk

lifehacks

Apr 20, 2020
I wouldn’t mind finding out the comparable length of CH 10 as well but I’ll be buggered if I’m going to slog through 300 pages of squabbling and complaints to find out…

Guess I’ll just wait and see.
Taken from Eva Kiss' patreon weekly status report (15):

"...content wise, this chapter is already as long as chapter 9, and will be even longer than chapter 7, which so far has been the longest with +22.000 lines of code.

I can't assure if the length of a single play-through will be longer though, since a lot of the content is mutually exclusive, but there will be a lot to discover for those that go through the game several times, trying different options. And that's the main reason writing this chapter is taking so long:
every single scene is layered"

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Taken from Eva Kiss' patreon weekly status report (15):

"...content wise, this chapter is already as long as chapter 9, and will be even longer than chapter 7, which so far has been the longest with +22.000 lines of code.

I can't assure if the length of a single play-through will be longer though, since a lot of the content is mutually exclusive, but there will be a lot to discover for those that go through the game several times, trying different options. And that's the main reason writing this chapter is taking so long:
every single scene is layered"
Thank you very much.

Reactions: lifehacks

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I think she just doesn’t want to write herself into the corner by have Ian getting cucked by Jeremy. Story may get too complex than it already isif you have to account for Lena ’cheating’

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes