BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I can't help but feel being nice to Stan will come back to reward Lena at some point later in the game. It's quite easy to pity the guy and start hating on him like Louise but I see no reason to. I'd rather Lena save that nastiness for someone like Axel.
Agreed. For now, Stan is pretty harmless and he's getting shit from Louise for no reason. Being bullied in addition by Lena for simply living with them is too much for a guy like him who is the MOST CONVENIENT flatmate you can have (I know, I had plenty to compare).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
he is chill... but he is also stupid AF, his big mouth will be the end of Ian and his friendship...:cautious:
i can't wait for Ian to move out from his place...
I don't think that's stupidity. I think it's passive-aggression. Perry knows exactly what he's doing.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I'm wondering if Lena can go for Wade. I like the dude and I don't want him to be alone when my Ian take Cindy away from him. :LOL:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Eva once again works on a great game. It´s 0.3 and we already see a truckload of choices we can do which have meaning later on. Great developer, this girl!
Several characters I already have "adopted". As for Lena´s flatmate Stan, I agree with several others that he is a nice guy who needs a bit of success. As a (humorous) leitmotiv for him, how about this old classic:

Reactions: Elemo

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
hey guys is there new scenes in the final version of version 3 more than the beta version ??

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So I finally got around to playing this. I personally don't think Robert is the distilled evil that a lot of people seem to think he is. Yes, he wants to sleep with Lena, and he's pretty pushy. That, in my experience, is kind of what a lot of guys are like. He does help her keep her job if she goes out with him, but at least in my play through, he never indicated he would sabotage her if she didn't. I don't see any blackmail here. I tried making choices based on what I thought the characters I was presented with would do in a given situation, and Lena ended up having sex with him. She enjoyed it, and she viewed it as the final nail in the coffin of getting over Axel. This is all based on in game dialog, I don't think I'm mentally filling in any blanks here.

I also don't understand the Ian hate. He's charming, cute, artistic, and occasionally awkwardly adorable. I would absolutely date him, and I definitely see he and Lena winding up together in my game as the story continues.

Yes to being nice to Stan (although nice is as far as it's going), but a hard pass on Minerva, Ed, and Seymour.

And last, I'm not sure if this has been brought up already in the 130 odd previous pages, but if Holly isn't an in game avatar for EvaKiss herself, I'll eat a lemon.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm wondering if Lena can go for Wade. I like the dude and I don't want him to be alone when my Ian take Cindy away from him. :LOL:
Why would you want that toxic bitch? You've seen how she acts when her boyfriend's not around... Bang her, sure, but take her away from Wade? Pffft!

Nope, I'll take sweet Holly... (You know she's got an inner freak!) And of course Lena.

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes