Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
I see that this game has both male and female protagonist tags, but do we chose one of them to play with or there are parts of the story that the game switches them automatically?

(I prefer to just only one and play the game only as that character for better immersion on the story. I also prefer to stick only with the female protagonist.)

Reactions: Priappus

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I see that this game has both male and female protagonist tags, but do we chose one of them to play with or there are parts of the story that the game switches them automatically?

(I prefer to just only one and play the game only as that character for better immersion on the story. I also prefer to stick only with the female protagonist.)
You play both protags alternating. Sometimes you play a scene twice, once as each character. The choices from the first time through carry through to the second. The idea seems to be that the two characters are bound by fate somehow whether it be romantic, friendly etc.

It's a pretty good game overall. It's very well written so far. It's not a big download so I don't think you lose much by giving it a try. Hope you like it!

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
You play both protags alternating. Sometimes you play a scene twice, once as each character. The choices from the first time through carry through to the second. The idea seems to be that the two characters are bound by fate somehow whether it be romantic, friendly etc.

It's a pretty good game overall. It's very well written so far. It's not a big download so I don't think you lose much by giving it a try. Hope you like it!
I'm trying it now... Seems to be cool. I'm just not a fan of the multiple protagonist part. I tend to avoid those games because I don't feel connected to any character.

Dec 3, 2018
Eva is killing it lately between GGGB and now Red String.

Just got to try the game the other day and wow the art style has improved a lot in such short time. Looks sleek!

Enjoying the current story so far and like how decisions on one affect another. Currently working on getting Cindy/Ian going and turning Jeremy into a complete player in a triangle between Lena, Ivy, and Louise. Or maybe just let Lena steal Jeremy.

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
Why would you want that toxic bitch? You've seen how she acts when her boyfriend's not around... Bang her, sure, but take her away from Wade? Pffft!

Nope, I'll take sweet Holly... (You know she's got an inner freak!) And of course Lena.
In my opinion she's like that because Wade has changed. He's definitely taking her for granted and doesn't do anything for her anymore.

As for Holly, she's perfect for my Lena :D

Jun 15, 2017
lmao Wade is a lazy slob while stan is walking stereotype of an incel/neckbeard. Jeremy and axel are the only OK guys in this game. Jeremy feels like a real bro, someone whom will always got your back in a fight. So he is womanizer, but who does not have womanizer bros? I have a real life bro just like him and he went through the 7 hells for me in multiple crises I faced, while friends like wade and stan are absolute cucks when it comes to lending real effort to help you out.
Wait dude, you forgot to tell us about your 12'' cock.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game so far.

But there is one thing bugging my OCD: I got Ian into a fight with that drunk asshole on the street, which resulted in a black eye for Ian. Shortly after time rolls back to Lena's story and suddenly Ian has the black eye already when in the cafe, which happened before the fight. That must have been some punch, that it travled into the past and gave him a black eye before he even got hit. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if Eva reads this thread. If not, maybe one of her patreons make her aware of this game breaking bug. ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

that's what many here say on the forum F95 zone,I prefer a female protagonist just as (GGGB)which is my favorite game.personally I would like a protagonist Lena. (sorry for bad english)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
that's what many here say on the forum F95 zone,I prefer a female protagonist just as (GGGB)which is my favorite game.personally I would like a protagonist Lena. (sorry for bad english)
It's cool, you like what you like. But it's a third time you say the same thing in this thread. To what end, I wonder? You made it clear this game is not for you, so what's the point of repeating it over and over again? Are you desperate for attention or something?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's cool, you like what you like. But it's a third time you say the same thing in this thread. To what end, I wonder? You made it clear this game is not for you, so what's the point of repeating it over and over again? Are you desperate for attention or something?
I just answered the forum's new friend.
Hatzel

you repeat yourself so much that I started to get bored of you. (sorry for bad english)

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I like this game with both protagonists, and certainly wouldn't want it to change to just one prota. I think it's part of it's originality as well. Different flavor than GGGB, and that sits right with me.
I was a little bit destabilized at the first change of main protagonist but it's indeed a good flavour. I prefer Ian's arc but maybe cause I'm a guy.

Reactions: lcvargas

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
meh this game going to be like gggb which i firgued it would be the same locations and the characters are kind of the same just not has stereotype raceist like the first one will see how it will turn out

Reactions: Rythan25

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
lmao Wade is a lazy Jeremy feels like a real bro, someone whom will always got your back in a fight.
Really? He did not give me a bro vibe at all, If I remember correctly he tried to cockblock Ian at one point (Lena), and clearly going after the girl (Alison?) Ian was after. Nothing against players, but Jeremy is just a fuckboy.

As for Wade and Stan, I think they serve storyline purposes, Wade probably has a redemption/fall arch down the line, and I bet Stan is there for the people into femdom or to be the guy Lena can use for financial gains... Or just ignore.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I think the dual protagonist is what makes this game special (one of the many things, but this stands out). It does it consistently to boast, while big games like DMD have arbitrary change of POV when you're supposed to control the father, but suddenly you also control the daughter or even the daughters friends, etc. In ORS I like the gimmick and it has potential, with seeing the same scene from different POV or making choices that affect the other timeline etc
I don't think it would be possible to play just one character and have the story make sense, since many choices you make with one affect the other one, the way it's designed playing only one character would mean missing half the choices and the bugs would be hellish

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I just managed to talk my bestie into playing this game with me. It'll be an interesting opportunity to just role-play as Ian while letting her play as Lena. Now it feels like I have real stakes here because I don't know whether Lena is going to like Ian or not...
As long as she stays away from Jeremy! ;-)

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I just managed to talk my bestie into playing this game with me. It'll be an interesting opportunity to just role-play as Ian while letting her play as Lena. Now it feels like I have real stakes here because I don't know whether Lena is going to like Ian or not...
That's pretty cool.

Reactions: Jav_Chelios
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes