mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
He's not a bro at all... he broke the goddamn "bro code" this update.. or was it last ?

Now to be fair I went in HATING the dude, mainly because he is a black guy, and I know how hard Evakiss pushes interacial couples in her games based on GGGB, or at least black guys (fucking Tyrone)....After 0.1 I was like "DAYUMM !! Jeremy is a bro, I like him, my favorite of Ian's friends !!"

I didnt play the game till v0.3Full, and now I am back to hating him... if you chose to "flirt with Allison", the dude fucking encourages Ian !! saying "Allison needs to get laid, she's been hounding me too, but YOU go for it bro"... yet if you pick that option, the asshole tries to "compete" with Ian to fuck Allison first.... WTF ??

Yes I know "apologists" are gonna say Ian can win if you just follow Allison to the bar for drinks... WHY ?? It would make sense for Ian to do Perry a solid, and try to get him to break the ice with Cherry, and THEN leave to find Allison... but if you do that "man-god" Jeremy wins the night, and takes Allison for himself, and if Ian doesnt change to Cherry "pronto" he goes home a loser.

Again if he wanted Allison first, and said as much, I would have made Ian back-off and focus on Holly/Lena, or even Cherry for that night... what pisses me off is he basically did a "backstab". He was all like "go get her bro... but secretly I am gonna do everything in my BBC power to get her first, aint I cool ?".

Also the plot development with Cindy was crap to me... she seems like she is tired of the "shallow" relationship she has with Wade (arguably the most handsome of Ian and his friends, not counting Jeremy), and wanted a deeper connection, she goes the bar with Ian... and immediately acts like a bitch in heat for Axel... and LORD HAVE MERCY if you make Ian grow a backbone and tell him off, cause it will cost you IanXCindy points...

Also 4 of the 5 hottest girls in the game think Jeremy is Adonis or some shit...and that annoys me too...

1. Ivy - already wet for him... playing hard to get, she finds out he is a scummy cheater, and just says "i'll make it harder for him, but I still want to bounce my perfectly toned ass on his BBC".... arggghhh

2. Loise - the sexy goth girl just HAD to be fucking Jeremy of all people, of course it had to be him... and boy is she madly in "wuvs" with him... poor stupid girl...

3. Allison - its obvious that unless Ian acts aggressively infatuated with her, she'd be riding the BBC every chance she got... Ian is her silver medal, but she was really into Jeremy

4. Lena - this one is optional, but she has the chance of drooling over BBC during the peerking incident... luckily this one I can block, and made her focus on the sexier Lousie rather than on the garbage cliche.

The 5th girl on the hottest list is Cindy, but the only reason she isnt drooling over Jeremy is probably cause they havent been in the same screen yet... given how moist she got over Axel, I'm betting she'd do the same over Jeremy.
yeah, to me BBC is a bore and i can't fathom how that qualifies as a kink. i like my interracial like my coffee anyway: mixed. so for that we have cherry for now and maybe wen, although i doubt he is leaning that way.

sadly you are right about how jeremy could have handled the situation with allison, but how he did it now, he really can't be trusted. this is a shame because he was the only guy besides ian i was interested in prior to that point. now i maybe have ward and a big maybe on ed.

though you are wrong on allison, because she has definitely the hots for ian and not for jeremy. allison wants a quick fuck for her last break up, yes, that's the only reason she is open to jeremy, but she is interested in ian. the moment you break the ice for either yourself or perry, allison got approached by jeremy and since ian is not as agressive, she thinks ian is no game.
if you score with her or if you don't, regardless you can meet up again with her and have another try. she also tells you if you didn't score, that jeremy was only the second option, implying ian were the first.

and that ivy is ok with jeremy being a cheater is not surprising as she is only interested in having fun sex, nothing more.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don't know why people care about Alison and the fact that Jeremy can took her away. She proved from the beginning that she basically looking for fuck buddy, she's a player, trying to go in pants to Jeremy and Ian in the same time. If you'r not interested in NTR stuff, this bitch definitely give you pain in the ass, it was obvious. Cindy too actually, after scene with Axel. But more then that, she also will use you as walking wallet, unfortunately Eva kiss spoiled this moment in one of dev diaries, where Ian had log note with month spending, and Cindy's freaking cosmetic worth 4 game dollars, according to what we seen, it like 2 Lena's model work :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
3. Allison - its obvious that unless Ian acts aggressively infatuated with her, she'd be riding the BBC every chance she got... Ian is her silver medal, but she was really into Jeremy
Nah. Jeremy is a consolation prize because Ian who was supposed to get the gold medal was beating around the bush. By the way, if you go to lunch with her instead of Holly, you can help break the ice for Perry and still get Alison in the end (when she sends Ian the selfie, he needs to tell her that she's fucking hot and then flirt the hell out of her in the bar). That way everyone is happy. Except for Holly :/

Feb 26, 2019
It would be really nice if the game showed you how many points in a skill you need in order to unlock certain choices, like Fallout NV. That way the players could try a different "build" in different playthroughs. Our Red String only shows a choice if you have enough skill points for it (like in GGGB), but I think showing all of the possible ones would be a better design choice, and if Eva is not going for that, someone should at least make a mod for it!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
though you are wrong on allison, because she has definitely the hots for ian and not for jeremy. allison wants a quick fuck for her last break up, yes, that's the only reason she is open to jeremy, but she is interested in ian. the moment you break the ice for either yourself or perry, allison got approached by jeremy and since ian is not as agressive, she thinks ian is no game.
if you score with her or if you don't, regardless you can meet up again with her and have another try. she also tells you if you didn't score, that jeremy was only the second option, implying ian were the first.
But seriously, why would you want Jeremy's seconds? Especially the way it happened...

Reactions: monk_56

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really? He did not give me a bro vibe at all, If I remember correctly he tried to cockblock Ian at one point (Lena), and clearly going after the girl (Alison?) Ian was after. Nothing against players, but Jeremy is just a fuckboy.

As for Wade and Stan, I think they serve storyline purposes, Wade probably has a redemption/fall arch down the line, and I bet Stan is there for the people into femdom or to be the guy Lena can use for financial gains... Or just ignore.
Is it cruel to say I'm going to use Stan as Lena's cash cow?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Judging by this strong reaction, Jeremy is definitely a fantastic character. If somebody is into jealousy or cuckolding stuff, he is a great fetish provider; if somebody isn't into that, he is a great antagonist.

Right now you can snatch Allison from him (even if you don't go to the bar for drinks right away), sucessfuly flirt with Ivy in front of him, plant the seed of doubt in Louise and downright dislike him as Lena. I'm sure you will be able to sabotage him to the point he ends up alone.

I, on the other hand, will make sure to befriend him and try to build a harem for him.
I like the options Jeremy provides as well. The antagonist or the one cuckolding Ian. I'd like there to be just a friend option as well.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know why people care about Alison and the fact that Jeremy can took her away. She proved from the beginning that she basically looking for fuck buddy, she's a player, trying to go in pants to Jeremy and Ian in the same time. If you'r not interested in NTR stuff, this bitch definitely give you pain in the ass, it was obvious. Cindy too actually, after scene with Axel. But more then that, she also will use you as walking wallet, unfortunately Eva kiss spoiled this moment in one of dev diaries, where Ian had log note with month spending, and Cindy's freaking cosmetic worth 4 game dollars, according to what we seen, it like 2 Lena's model work :D
Oh fuck, I remember that pic vaguely. Hopefully there'll be a sub route in which you're not just Cindy's bitch.

Reactions: SharkVampire

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 697020
What do you think about her, as a character and design-wise? Would you like to see a re-design?
Can't see why Ian got the job in the first place. Whatever reasons she has to dislike him - we aren't told why. And that's the main problem. At least Rosa had a motive (even if it was a petty one).

I am not sure if I am interested to know (any of her excuses as to) why she acts the way she acts and I am tired to have an MC suck up to people just because. Give me the chance to destroy the relationship myself by doing something childish or stupid and then, but only then, I am willing to fight in the pit and crawl my way out (or dig deeper).

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Nah. Jeremy is a consolation prize because Ian who was supposed to get the gold medal was beating around the bush. By the way, if you go to lunch with her instead of Holly, you can help break the ice for Perry and still get Alison in the end (when she sends Ian the selfie, he needs to tell her that she's fucking hot and then flirt the hell out of her in the bar). That way everyone is happy. Except for Holly :/
Yeah I couldn't do that to sweet Holly so fuck Perry and his big mouth, he's always teasing Ian about not having his own place and how his parents kicked him out after the birthday party, he's the reason for all that and yet he still make him pay for rent, so I will do what I can so that he doesn't get a pussy no matter what.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Damn, i just checked yiff and don't found this image, looks like it really was a joke, good one, that's for sure :D It's really match character of Cindy, but I still think something like that still will be in game. Anyway, maybe I try her route just to be sure, if Ian can possibly make this money worth, Cindy will has to work hard with all her "goods" for every cent spend:p

UPD: Just need to be sure, not end like Wade, maybe he become like this because she drained him like some kind of vampire?:unsure:

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Damn, i just checked yiff and don't found this image, looks like it really was a joke, good one, that's for sure :D It's really match character of Cindy, but I still think something like that still will be in game. Anyway, maybe I try her route just to be sure, if Ian can possibly make this money worth, Cindy will has to work hard with all her "goods" for every cent spend:p

UPD: Just need to be sure, not end like Wade, maybe he become like this because she drained him like some kind of vampire?:unsure:
Well Evakiss did say he became like that on his own, kinda became lazy because he got it all, gorgeous gf, place to live, good job etc.
She didn't say it was because of Cindy. And it doesn't look like she's asking much from Wade either, she just want him to go out a bit more and have fun with her.
I'm a bit baffled by how much hostility I see against Cindy tbh.

Edit : also on the topic of Jeremy, I thought he was gonna be a bro at the beginning but I've realized he truly is not, as mentionned before even tho he knows when you take the Alison path you are interested in her and she in you, he still tries to cuck you, he becomes all upset when you refuse to objectify Lena by showing her to him, and if you do you even end up losing a point with her because of him not being able to close his damn mouth. Plus the bullshit with the kickboxing and sparring which, as a boxer myself, let me tell you is a big NO NO ! When practicing with a newbie it's a huge dickmove to just use your experience to bash the other one, even more so your so-called friend. Typically if sparring someone inexperienced you go slow and super light, you don't concussed the guy just to get some self-validation out of it. So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, Jeremy is a douche and I'll keep it neutral at best with him.

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
new game by eva kiss? hype is off the charts

for now it seems great. only 2 things i don't like

1) the stuttering text. i want all my text to be instant, otherwise if i click too late sometimes i skip the message
2) no backtracking after choices, this is super annoying as i need to savescum all the times

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
new game by eva kiss? hype is off the charts

for now it seems great. only 2 things i don't like

1) the stuttering text. i want all my text to be instant, otherwise if i click too late sometimes i skip the message
2) no backtracking after choices, this is super annoying as i need to savescum all the times
You don't have to, there is an autosave at each choice you have to take. Which means you can trackback your choices (to an extent).

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes