SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well Evakiss did say he became like that on his own, kinda became lazy because he got it all, gorgeous gf, place to live, good job etc.
She didn't say it was because of Cindy. And it doesn't look like she's asking much from Wade either, she just want him to go out a bit more and have fun with her.
For me it's obious that Evakiss will not reveal any information that explain everything, or show character from an unfavorable side, because otherwise will no be point to play the game, and player won't choose some roots. :cool: Minerva - bright example. I'm sure there will be some reason for this hate, or she have problems with head. But I'm likely to believe she just want Ian, but do this approach in such bad way.

also on the topic of Jeremy, I thought he was gonna be a bro at the beginning but I've realized he truly is not
Looks like I'm not only one who had bad feeling about him from the beginning. I just don't liked his lame jokes about eastern martial arts. In my opinion, there is nothing bad for someone to try what suit him well, but he acted like jerk, who only want Ian in his team, because he will be bored or something like that. Yeah, this reason can look weak, but it just was my first impression of him.

he becomes all upset when you refuse to objectify Lena by showing her to him
This was the second reason and it was an alarm bell.

When practicing with a newbie it's a huge dickmove to just use your experience to bash the other one, even more so your so-called friend. Typically if sparring someone inexperienced you go slow and super light, you don't concussed the guy just to get some self-validation out of it.
I also was training long time ago and remember something like that. But i think it's just because Evakiss is a girl and martial arts not so popular among girls (at least in my country) so she might don't know about it.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I also was training long time ago and remember something like that. But i think it's just because Evakiss is a girl and martial arts not so popular among girls (at least in my country) so she might don't know about it.
Well more and more you see girls in gym doing kickboxing, boxing and Thai boxing. French savate is really popular with women as well.
BJJ not as much, but that's probably more due to close contact all the time, more men than women, so quite awkward and uncomfortable in a mixed gender training.
So it wouldn't surprise me that she knows about it, and is actually using that as another flag about Jeremy.
At least I know it's a big big one for me.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
But seriously, why would you want Jeremy's seconds? Especially the way it happened...
for one, you could want to do a ian as womanizer route, so it shouldn't bother you. and secondly you don't have to date her, so would you seriously pass up on a fun time with no strings attached because someone might have at some point diddled her before you? that's a little prudish, isn't it.
new game by eva kiss? hype is off the charts

for now it seems great. only 2 things i don't like

1) the stuttering text. i want all my text to be instant, otherwise if i click too late sometimes i skip the message
2) no backtracking after choices, this is super annoying as i need to savescum all the times
1) the stuttering is because the character named perry is a stutterer. i don't know about you, but i think this is very good way to emulate that.
2) then use UnRen https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ and do a number 6. that way you should be able to easily redo your choices

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
for one, you could want to do a ian as womanizer route, so it shouldn't bother you. and secondly you don't have to date her, so would you seriously pass up on a fun time with no strings attached because someone might have at some point diddled her before you? that's a little prudish, isn't it.
lol Well, obviously, you answered my question. Although, to be fair, my question was originally a bit tongue-in-cheek. If you want to play Ian as a "playah", go ahead. Have fun. For me though, he doesn't really seem to have that personality.

As for my aversion to Allison in this circumstance, it isn't that she has had sex with someone else in general. It is that she has had sex with Jeremy (Ian's supposed friend who encouraged him to pursue Allison and yet backstabbed him while he was doing another friend a solid) after pursuing him hard just because he didn't follow her to the bar quickly enough. If she really wanted Ian, she should have realized fucking Jeremy might not be the best course of action.

Further, I also have problems with her as a character even in the playthrough where Ian brought her home from the bar. In that scenario, she calls up out of the blue asking for a round two on short notice and gets salty when Ian refuses to dump existing plans with other friends. She has been signalling casual FWB relationship so why should he piss off other friends for a booty call? This is exacerbated by the situation on Day 1 when she tried to get Ian to drop his lunch plans with Holly to see her instead. If she was calling up for help with some kind of crisis, the priority pendulum might have fallen back into her favor. The fallout from that decision hasn't settled yet, so maybe she can be redeemed in the next update.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
lol Well, obviously, you answered my question. Although, to be fair, my question was originally a bit tongue-in-cheek. If you want to play Ian as a "playah", go ahead. Have fun. For me though, he doesn't really seem to have that personality.

As for my aversion to Allison in this circumstance, it isn't that she has had sex with someone else in general. It is that she has had sex with Jeremy (Ian's supposed friend who encouraged him to pursue Allison and yet backstabbed him while he was doing another friend a solid) after pursuing him hard just because he didn't follow her to the bar quickly enough. If she really wanted Ian, she should have realized fucking Jeremy might not be the best course of action.

Further, I also have problems with her as a character even in the playthrough where Ian brought her home from the bar. In that scenario, she calls up out of the blue asking for a round two on short notice and gets salty when Ian refuses to dump existing plans with other friends. She has been signalling casual FWB relationship so why should he piss off other friends for a booty call? This is exacerbated by the situation on Day 1 when she tried to get Ian to drop his lunch plans with Holly to see her instead. If she was calling up for help with some kind of crisis, the priority pendulum might have fallen back into her favor. The fallout from that decision hasn't settled yet, so maybe she can be redeemed in the next update.
Ian still has issues about his ex cheating and seems to be suffering from performance anxiety (at least Cherry helps with that). Even though Alison only wants FWB, she also wants him to cancel existing plans to be with her and acts like a jealous girl friend.
Without knowing more about Ian's past and breakup, I am going to play him as someone who avoids women that jump from guy to guy. Even if he sees Alison as nothing more than a sex partner, he still has issues to deal with (even with two nights with her he still could not cum).
Changed my play through so that Ian had a night with Cherry and avoids Alison completely.

Reactions: w00de and Glooskabe

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Cherry is a great choice for Ian at this time in the game, Jeremy can have horny slut Alison i don't care about her, a few more updates and she will come crying to Ian how he is an asshole...
Well Alison, you wanted a quick fuck, now enjoy it you slut :devilish:
She will. You're too harsh on her, as I doubt you're judging Cindy the same way for being moist for Axel or Ian. At least Alison doesn't go behind anyone's back. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a player/slut when you're single. She won't come crying to Ian about Jeremy because he's ready, willing and able to give her exactly what she wants, and she's using him as a booty call, nothing more. She's not dumb enough to date Jeremy and she's well aware that he's a womanizer. Though if she learns that he has a proper relationship and is, in fact, a cheating bastard, she might call him out and end things out of solidarity - I don't think she would accept the role of "the other girl").

If she really wanted Ian, she should have realized fucking Jeremy might not be the best course of action.
You can't tell what she should or shouldn't have done because we don't know her full story. She's not Ian's girlfriend and doesn't owe to be "faithful" to him and wait, and wait, and wait AGAIN for the moment he finally has the courage to follow his desire and claim her. Keep in mind that she probably spent her entire youth waiting for Ian to stop being stupid; he had all the chances and opportunities in the world to get her if he wanted to but decided to date Gillian instead. She's done waiting or competing with others. Alison just didn't want to be a loser that night and got what was available. If Ian is indecisive and plays hard to get, it's on him, and he has no right to blame her for getting along with Jeremy. Jeremy is the one to blame for being a shitty bro.

And to be fair, being in her shoes, would you not do the same? Let's imagine if Ian was more outgoing and desperate to get laid and Jeremy was out of the picture. And he had 2 options: 1 - I guess Lena, who he fancies but doesn't really know where she stands, and 2 - Alison, who was in his friendzone but is VERY obvious and flirty. So, in this scenario, would you really deny Alison and go for a girl who Ian likes and connects with but uncertain about her motives? I think you'd call Ian an idiot if he passed that opportunity with Alison.

Alison has her faults: she's quite self-centered, and, just like Louise, seems to be needy. But being outgoing and open to any kind of adventures is okay in my book. I just find it a bit of hypocritical that so many people here are salty and slut-shame Alison for basically just having fun. For now, I think Alison is innocent, even if she ends up fucking Jeremy.

On a side note, I think Robert might just be the perfect guy to be Alison's fucktoy. It'd be funny if they hooked up only for Alison to cuck him with Jeremy.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
She will. You're too harsh on her, as I doubt you're judging Cindy the same way for being moist for Axel or Ian. At least Alison doesn't go behind anyone's back. Nothing wrong with being a bit of a player/slut when you're single. She won't come crying to Ian about Jeremy because he's ready, willing and able to give her exactly what she wants, and she's using him as a booty call, nothing more. She's not dumb enough to date Jeremy and she's well aware that he's a womanizer. Though if she learns that he has a proper relationship and is, in fact, a cheating bastard, she might call him out and end things out of solidarity - I don't think she would accept the role of "the other girl").

You can't tell what she should or shouldn't have done because we don't know her full story. She's not Ian's girlfriend and doesn't owe to be "faithful" to him and wait, and wait, and wait AGAIN for the moment he finally has the courage to follow his desire and claim her. Keep in mind that she probably spent her entire youth waiting for Ian to stop being stupid; he had all the chances and opportunities in the world to get her if he wanted to but decided to date Gillian instead. She's done waiting or competing with others. Alison just didn't want to be a loser that night and got what was available. If Ian is indecisive and plays hard to get, it's on him, and he has no right to blame her for getting along with Jeremy. Jeremy is the one to blame for being a shitty bro.

And to be fair, being in her shoes, would you not do the same? Let's imagine if Ian was more outgoing and desperate to get laid and Jeremy was out of the picture. And he had 2 options: 1 - I guess Lena, who he fancies but doesn't really know where she stands, and 2 - Alison, who was in his friendzone but is VERY obvious and flirty. So, in this scenario, would you really deny Alison and go for a girl who Ian likes and connects with but uncertain about her motives? I think you'd call Ian an idiot if he passed that opportunity with Alison.

Alison has her faults: she's quite self-centered, and, just like Louise, seems to be needy. But being outgoing and open to any kind of adventures is okay in my book. I just find it a bit of hypocritical that so many people here are salty and slut-shame Alison for basically just having fun. For now, I think Alison is innocent, even if she ends up fucking Jeremy.

On a side note, I think Robert might just be the perfect guy to be Alison's fucktoy. It'd be funny if they hooked up only for Alison to cuck him with Jeremy.
Agreed a 100% with that, almost wrote the same kind of thing.
I find it ironic people are calling Alison a slut for getting a one night stand with Jeremy, only to say "i'm going with Cherry" who's also only looking for a booty call.
And by the way, what does that make Ian ? Double-standards much ?

Great answer BloodyMares.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
she can choke on that BBC for all i care, i'm done with her... :cautious:
Cindy on the other hand... yeah i was pissed when she got moist in a f*** heartbeat after meeting Axel:mad: and Ian was trying so hard all night to make her happy, so yeah, it sucks...
but let's be real, just like in real life, there will always be someone better then you :(

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Edit : also on the topic of Jeremy, I thought he was gonna be a bro at the beginning but I've realized he truly is not, as mentionned before even tho he knows when you take the Alison path you are interested in her and she in you, he still tries to cuck you...
For the life of me I can't undestand how cucking is defined in this forum. Ian and Alison are NOT in a relationship, so I can't see how Jeremy could possibly cuck him. Beat him in getting into Alison's pants? Sure (if the player doesn't avoid it, which is quite easy, even helping Perry with Cherry in the meantime), but that's life, not cucking. Also, I don't believe the bro-code includes calling dibs on every hot girl you meet: "Hey, dude, I said she was hot so you can't even look at her or you're an awful friend!" As a matter of fact: If that were the case then shouldn't be Jeremy or Perry entitled to the same thing? Should Ian keep himself far from Ivy or Cherry because his bros have shown interest in them? And better not talk about Cindy...

Look, I'm not saying Jeremy is the best of friends, in fact I believe he can easily evolve into some kind of antagonist as the game goes on, and as have been said his behaviour while sparring leaves much to be desired; BUT... Regarding Alison? I'd say his only dick move is ratting on Ian about Lena even if Ian hasn't ratted on him before, the rest is fair game imo.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
For the life of me I can't undestand how cucking is defined in this forum. Ian and Alison are NOT in a relationship, so I can't see how Jeremy could possibly cuck him. Beat him in getting into Alison's pants? Sure (if the player doesn't avoid it, which is quite easy, even helping Perry with Cherry in the meantime), but that's life, not cucking. Also, I don't believe the bro-code includes calling dibs on every hot girl you meet: "Hey, dude, I said she was hot so you can't even look at her or you're an awful friend!" As a matter of fact: If that were the case then shouldn't be Jeremy or Perry entitled to the same thing? Should Ian keep himself far from Ivy or Cherry because his bros have shown interest in them? And better not talk about Cindy...

Look, I'm not saying Jeremy is the best of friends, in fact I believe he can easily evolve into some kind of antagonist as the game goes on, and as have been said his behaviour while sparring leaves much to be desired; BUT... Regarding Alison? I'd say his only dick move is ratting on Ian about Lena even if Ian hasn't ratted on him before, the rest is fair game imo.
People getting pissy at Jeremy because he broke the bro code. He tries to fuck Allison even after Ian expresses an interest in her despite Jeremy having more punani at his disposal than he can handle. There's a ton of potential in Jeremy's character though. I like how he's set up right now as Ian's frenemy.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

I guess cuck is not the right word indeed. Let's just say than usually it's part of the unsaid code between friends that if one of them mentionned he's interested in a girl, the others don't go for her.
And yes, I'm conscious it's hypocritical when Ian is going for Cindy. But I'm gonna be playing an ass ;) just doesn't want to have one as a friend :p
Especially cause I feel like Jeremy is kind of competition minded with Ian. And with all the other stuff happening around, that I mentionned, I just feel he's not good friend material.

Reactions: w00de

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I guess cuck is not the right word indeed. Let's just say than usually it's part of the unsaid code between friends that if one of them mentionned he's interested in a girl, the others don't go for her.
Not exactly. I think, if your bro is interested in a certain girl, you either try to be a wingman for him or not get in the way and give him just 1 chance to get lucky without sabotaging it. If he fucks up naturally and you have hots for that girl as well, I say all bets are off and you're allowed to have a go yourself. Jeremy on the other hand does sabotage Ian's first try and mentions Lena conveniently to distract Alison from asking about Louise, which is a low blow. When you're under fire, you don't use your buddy as a human shield.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes