dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Not much original to add, but I really like the different game mechanics in here in contrast to GGGB, with the pool and the fights (even a QTE!). I was a bit disappointed there wasn't something equivalent for Lena's pole dancing but I suspect that will come in future updates, especially if Ivy succeeds in convincing her to quit the restaurant job and dance at the club.

I also really want to see Holly get with the bitchy boss. That's a dynamic I would like to make happen!

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Not much original to add, but I really like the different game mechanics in here in contrast to GGGB, with the pool and the fights (even a QTE!). I was a bit disappointed there wasn't something equivalent for Lena's pole dancing but I suspect that will come in future updates, especially if Ivy succeeds in convincing her to quit the restaurant job and dance at the club.

I also really want to see Holly get with the bitchy boss. That's a dynamic I would like to make happen!
What would be even more original is Lena be the fighter and Ian the male stripper. Holy switcheroos!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure that is not how anatomy works.
What do you mean "that's not how anatomy works"? Natural breasts have to follow the rules of gravity. There's no "bump" on top of them unless they're pushed up by clothing and/or are fake.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Man, I hope all the negative feedback about having male MC won't discourage Eva from continuing.
I share some opinions on the negatives though. I wish it wasn't structured this way, to have Ian be the first playable character and then Lena reliving those same scenes, with lots of typos and errors that were carried over from Ian's path. And the way that Ian's choices were made first, Lena feels like a secondary character, NPC that you follow and can occasionally take control of. And it ruins the pacing, too. Watching the same scenes play on repeat but with the addition of Lena's thoughts is too time-consuming. I liked one such scene though, the one where Ed stumbles on changing Lena. At least it has something new compared to the old scene. Several people proposed to change the narrative so it follows both Ian and Lena at the same time, and I agree, it should be this way, moving forward. Or even having it changed in the Beta. Alternate between their scenes throughout the game, so when they do meet in one place, we can see both of their thoughts and even pick dialogue options for both of them at the same time so it feels like they are both playable, instead of one of them acting as an NPC.

It's such a nice change of pace, seeing how confident and brave Lena is, as opposed to that pure feel of Ashley who was more or less a child, trying most things for the first time. I like that she's not shy. But I would love to have a couple of options there, to decide her justification for doing that. Later in the game, she reveals that she'd love to write songs instead of pursuing modeling but during a conversation with Ivy, it feels like she looks forward to the modeling and would even prefer dancing in a club to working in a restaurant, making me question her priorities. For now, Lena's path feels very forced and railroaded. If having her posing for Ian is a fixed point in time and has to happen no matter what, at least being able to choose whether to go to the photoshoot or not would give more choice to the player. Or, maybe add an option to go out with Robert so he doesn't end up attacking Perry. I don't really care about him, but hey, Ian gets to choose to pursue girls, while Lena doesn't, and she doesn't want to go back with her boyfriend, unlike Ian who constantly misses Gillian so this part feels weird but that goes back to the structure. And I wish she had at least one good male option other than Ian. Axel is very emotionally unstable, could become an abuser, Robert is a whiny asshole, the photographer is either gay or a perv. And Stan is... Stan. Maybe Wade breaks up with Cindy so Ian can have a go with her while Lena can hook up with Wade?

I have no issues with Ian. I like that he's not too dorky and can be quite charming or witty. Dave was my favorite character in GGGB so I appreciate having his traits in Ian. And unlike Lena, he's not forced to feel a certain way. He can either be a geek, a charmer, cool athletic guy or a perv. Cindy was my favorite looks-wise before the release, now I don't like her bitchy attitude. No wonder Wade feels kinda tired. But once Ian gets with Lena (yes, they are literally made for each other), I really hope there will be an option to swing with Wade and Cindy or Jeremy and Ivy for that matter. Holly is adorable, I look forward to seeing Lena break her out of her shell so a beautiful butterfly can spread her wings. Threesome is coming. Alison is so hot, probably my favorite character. So sad that her path makes Lena seem more like an NPC, while Holly seems to bring Ian and Lena even closer. Lastly, Emma is a firecracker, seems fun to be around. Strong Natasha vibe, can't wait to see her in the wild. And looking forward to claiming her before Perry gets a chance at getting a pitty fuck.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Ugh now the mention of Gillian is making me all hot and bothered. She was adorable! And it was just one simple photo. I hope she becomes a real character later, because redheads are the best! My Lena would so steal her from Ian! :p

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I hope we can really choose the way Ian and Lena interact with each other, somehow Eva Kiss has pushed the two MCs together, I mean, it really would be much better if we had the opportunity to choose what Lena thought about Ian when she met him, instead we have to see how Ian and Lena surprise each other in a pleasant way without us being able to choose their feelings despite the fact that they are both MC. Everything else in the game is pretty good, but the way Lena and Ian interact should improve in my opinion, the player should choose more about the feelings

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ugh now the mention of Gillian is making me all hot and bothered. She was adorable! And it was just one simple photo. I hope she becomes a real character later, because redheads are the best! My Lena would so steal her from Ian! :p
yeah, i hope so too, she looked so cute on that photo :)
Ian was 4 years with her, is she also a cheater like Axel? :D

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's not a 'bump' its just the place when they start.
Normally there is no visible line or sudden curve between the breast and the upper torso (collar bone) whereas the lower boundary of the breast has the inframammary fold.

Oh, and btw breasts after surgery are able to defy the law of gravity? Interesting...
Of course they aren't defying gravity, but they are, for the most part, firmer than their natural counterpart of the same weight class. Good implants enhance the natural pear shape of the breast but you see a lot of botched surgeries online where the wrong shape or method was used. A round subglandular implant is never going to look as natural as the same cup size without an implant (the difference between holding a balloon filled with water versus one with air).

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Man, I have rarely felt as much hype while waiting for a game as I did with this one, I loved GGGB and that's why anything Eva Kiss does catches my attention and as soon as this game came out I downloaded it right away, I've already finished playing and I have to give some comments about what this first version of the game was. This is just my opinion guys, don't be mad.

Positive points (y)

The scenes and backgrounds are beautiful, I never had a problem with EV using normal background images in GGGB, but compared to how they look now it leaves GGGB very opaque.

More variety of scene drawings, in GGGB the drawings were only limited to being characters, sex scenes and photos of Ash, in this version there are many more drawings, the book that Ian reads, Ian working on the review, training with Jeremy , etc.

The HUB is now much more original, it makes you think that you are not playing a game of the bunch but a very well worked one.

The possibility of playing with a male MC (Ian), when I started playing GGGB I applauded the change of playing with a female MC, because in most games of this type the MC is a man and thanks to this I think the game worked so well, increasing breasts and lips, painting hair, putting on tattoos, all that customization (which I hope and also have this new game) was brutal, but there were times when I wanted the MC to be a man so he could fuck the girls of the game, having two characters would give the chance for Ian to fuck one of the girls and Lena to have a cute lesbian relationship with another girl, have the best of both worlds.

The coloring, the brightness and the shadows in the characters are sublime and the designs are much more elaborate and detailed.

Holly, there's nothing more to say, it was love at first sight :love:.

Negative points (n)

The different stats of the game, at first I saw it as something great but now that I think about it it can screw up a lot in the future, what if for a specific choose I need 30 athletics, 79 lust and 65 wit? It was the good thing about GGGB's simple "Good" and "Bad" idea, where for certain options you needed more or less of "Good" or "Bad" points. As I said, in principle I liked the stats, but I wonder if one year from now it will not make the gameplay difficult (Anyway, it would not affect me as much because I already discovered the cheats to increase the stats :BootyTime:)

The designs of some characters, although I applaud the design of Holly and others, I can't help but notice great similarities between some ORS and GGGB characters, Emma is Eva 2.0, Axel is the fusion of Jack and Dave, Ian and Cindy have the same face of Eric and Ash, Ivy is Jess from Universe 6.

The bold Lena, Lena is not very shy, which does not bother me but she already does some very brave sexual things like posing in a nude photoshoot or modeling nude in a drawing session, but I think that takes the fun out of it. I think it would have been more fun if she didn't dare to do that at the beginning of the game but by the player's decisions she will have those experiences.

A neutral point.

The two characters, I already said that I think it's great to have two MCs, but I feel that the way of playing with both of them doesn't quite come together, that of playing everything with one and then playing the same but with the other, it's not that I love it. Even I can't think of a way to fit it right the mecanic of two MCs.

Some things I hope for the future of the game would be to customize Lena more, tattoos, piercings, etc. like Ash. And Holly, a lot of Holly.

In conclusion, this first version of the game measures up, it is only the version. 0.1 and it is already better than many more advanced games, it has some problems, but nothing really serious, I see a lot of future for the game, in fact I see a lot more future for this game than GGGB has (y)

othello

May 30, 2017
Δεν έχω λόγια, στο έχω ξαναπεί...
I don't know if you can translate it accurate... but is good.:):love:
I hope we can really choose the way Ian and Lena interact with each other, somehow Eva Kiss has pushed the two MCs together, I mean, it really would be much better if we had the opportunity to choose what Lena thought about Ian when she met him, instead we have to see how Ian and Lena surprise each other in a pleasant way without us being able to choose their feelings despite the fact that they are both MC. Everything else in the game is pretty good, but the way Lena and Ian interact should improve in my opinion, the player should choose more about the feelings
Well, it's the goddess of love and beauty.
Concerning choosing the feelings Ian and Lena have when they meet: If you'd do this you would produce lots of variables for the continuation of the game you might not be able to handle. I think it was hard for Eva Kiss to bring so many of the strings together in GGGB in the end, and she did a brilliant job with that.
Just an example: Ian tries to write his review and Lena comes to ask him what he wants to order. Ian A: Wow, she's a real hottie B: Nice girl but just another of these stupid waitresses C: A real beauty but out of my league ---- Lena A: Ugh, just an average guy trying to hit on me B: Let's see, seems like an interesting guy C: Huh, do I feel butterflies in my stomach?
With these "thoughts/feelings" you now have 9 combinations to continue with. If you offer 4 answers for each MC you will even have 16. I'm not sure if you can continue your storyline taking into account so many different variables from the beginning especially since Eva Kiss has established several stats for both MCs as well as friendship points with NPCs. KISS=Keep it simple, stupid.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes