Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 2204320

This is my book in one of my runs... All the characters are shitting on it lol. It has a pitiful book_points of 1 (with 8 being the perfect score).

I thought they were pretty sensible picks for a historical fiction loosely modeled after Braveheart lol.
Huh, I managed to get book points = 8, without realizing it, and in the same genre. I guess there's a particular logic Eva is following that isn't consistent with a Braveheart-type dramatic rendition of historical fiction. I leaned it more to grand themes and the human condition instead of drama.

Reactions: monk_56

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I personally never make Ian and Lena a couple, i dont do self inserts, but i also still control them both so it feels kinda weird, i just make them friends and have them date/cheat separately, i wish there was the possibility of some kind of bromance between them were they share conquests or somethin, like Ian with Jeremy, that would be hilarious.
Imagine that dialogue "Bro, i just sucked off your boi Jeremy, anyway, how was your day".

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Huh, I managed to get book points = 8, without realizing it, and in the same genre. I guess there's a particular logic Eva is following that isn't consistent with a Braveheart-type dramatic rendition of historical fiction.
It's bound to be rather complex and without an obvious right answer. We're only picking broad story beats so there is really no way to objectively say one thing is better than another as a finished product. No big deal. I find the whole book writing thing pretty interesting. If it makes or breaks the run later, like going broke if you mess up the book, I can easily edit the save.

Reactions: monk_56 and Reaurt

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Perfect book score of 8 for me was:

Genre: History
Call to arms: Vengence
Mentor: anti-hero
Enemy: relativistic (Holly gives you this clue)
Challenge: Fight (Holly gives you this clue)
Love Interest: Romantic
Ending: Sacrifice (Perry gives you this clue)

I'm not sure if there are different combos for different genres but for the history genre (genre is the one thing you cannot change later on) this is the only combo for perfect score (tested it using URM to change variables)

The other things like being on Holly or Cindy path don't matter. I chose to work on my book at every opportunity except when gym were an option (since gym points are hard to come by)

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
This game have a NTR route or something like that? Or just a couple of scenes? I'm really interested in the game, look's great.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Perfect book score of 8 for me was:

Genre: History
Call to arms: Vengence
Mentor: anti-hero
Enemy: relativistic (Holly gives you this clue)
Challenge: Fight (Holly gives you this clue)
Love Interest: Romantic
Ending: Sacrifice (Perry gives you this clue)

I'm not sure if there are different combos for different genres but for the history genre (genre is the one thing you cannot change later on) this is the only combo for perfect score (tested it using URM to change variables)

The other things like being on Holly or Cindy path don't matter. I chose to work on my book at every opportunity except when gym were an option (since gym points are hard to come by)
Scifi
Chosen One
Relativistic
Anti Hero
Doom
Metaphysical
Sacrifice
8 points total. i get that in the first try. Its not really hard to get 8 point. Game gives you clues everytime. You have to follow same troupe.

This is from script. You can find which gives a point to which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Oh thats awesome thanks!

Yeah I read a lot of historical fiction (Bernard Cornwall one of my fav authors) so I just followed his standard outline. Only one I had to change was treason to fight. Historical fiction - or at least the kind I read - is not really about the events themselves like Caesar being betrayed the way Holly gives an example. It's more just characters that are in a historical setting like Uthred from the saxon chronicles or the Sharpe series where betrayal happens often and works well as a plot device.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
This should work to unlock the gallery for alpha 10.0
still missing like 12 scenes. But oh well they'll be out later.
Thanks for the unlocker, works perfectly! Interestingly most or all (haven't tried every path) scenese are already playable, like both Alison scenes. I'm surprised they're not in the gallery.
Scifi
Chosen One
Relativistic
Anti Hero
Doom
Metaphysical
Sacrifice
8 points total. i get that in the first try. Its not really hard to get 8 point. Game gives you clues everytime. You have to follow same troupe.

This is from script. You can find which gives a point to which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting! Getting a decent score isn't that hard but for a perfect score you have to be right with the two-pointers.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes