dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Regarding Jessica:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some strange reason you get Dave instead of Ashley Ashley instead of Dave if Lena is on the Seymour path.
Edit: Sorry:rolleyes:, misremembered.
And yes, that is what decides it. Might change later on like Good/Bad Jess.

Last edited:

Blob

May 7, 2017
Fuck. I get booted back to the main menu when I try to load my savegame. Maybe because of the walkthrough mod which is now outdated/missing?
Anyone know of a workaround?
I'm going to lose my mind if I have to replay the whole thing AGAIN.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Fuck. I get booted back to the main menu when I try to load my savegame. Maybe because of the walkthrough mod which is now outdated/missing?
Anyone know of a workaround?
I'm going to lose my mind if I have to replay the whole thing AGAIN.
Wait for the mod to get updated. This is something you have to deal with in any game you use an in-game walkthrough mod.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Lads, did you notice that in this update the pungent smell of shit stopped appearing during the game? At first I did not understand what it was, until I realized: EPISODE 10 - NO ROBERT:poop:. Congratulations, chumps.
This is my third run of the update from different saves, but: Robert is gone.:cool:
Its still alpha bro, he might appear in full version, ready your nose.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Isn't that what I've been saying this whole time? that they (Jeremy,Axel) are stronger then Ian because they train harder and longer then him unlike OP who claimed, Ian is depicted as weaker only cause of plot reason.
When it comes to fighting, especially Martial Arts, superior fighting ability can even out the advantage that raw strength alone would normally give to a combatant. So although Axel and Mike might be physically stronger, it's not a forgone conclusion that either of them could defeat Ian, as he becomes more skilled. Only Jeremy, who has more strength and skill as a fighter, has a distinct advantage. Ian might be wary of say Axel and Mike because they're both physically stronger than him, but that doesn't mean that in an actual fight he couldn't beat both of them. Because they're only working out in the gym to get stronger, whereas he's specifically in training to be a fighter. The further this game goes on, the more likely it is that Ian will be able to knock Axel on his butt, if the need arises.

Reactions: priv.ryan

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
"it´s passable" ... gotta say this chapter was decent enough. Great art as always, but maybe slightly underwhelming in terms of story progression (which was supposedly the main focus?) for the 2 MCs, it felt more like a drawn out summary, a bunch of repetition (playing pool, playing a concert or going shopping for the 3rd to 5th time) plus just 1 or 2 extra scenes each. Maybe that´s just me having higher expectations because it´s been so long. I like that a couple more doors seem to open for Holly, also a bunch of new characters is a plus for me.

Kudos to the guy figuring out the scenes came from blacked. Now we just need Eva´s adaptation of the Lily Rader ones, if you know what I mean. ;)

Besides that, a couple more or less minor things I noticed in my playthroughs if anyone wants to relay them to the dev.

-there seems to be no way to praise Axel for the pictures he took, only the other 2 options are available, no matter what you do.
-there´s an error with the sprites during the Allison+Ian+Jeremy scene. In the living room Allison´s and Jeremy´s sprites appear twice. One of the Jeremy sprites is his MMA one, inlcuding headgear :ROFLMAO:
-when Lena is in her room remeniscing about the past few weeks she thinks/talks about having done/being ashamed of the photo shoot with Axel, even if you havent taken part in any photo shoot other than Stan´s.
-renpy error shows up at the last concert when Ian talks to Stan, no matter the choice you make
-another renpy error when when Ian meets Jess for coffee, also regardless of choice made.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes