Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to play that Ian and Lena never have a date and just meet at the cafe and at the nude painting?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Are you some kind of parody account or something?
How is encouraging a girl to be more open is "whoring" her?
Does Jeremy even fucks anyone in the game at all if you go full Alison and encourage Perry to be with Emma?
Oh he fucks his "girlfriend" right? The one you can "steal" from him and make her your BDSM "pet"...
So he is pretty much celibate in the game if you want it to happen, how strange for some NTR bull...
Just remember, with every "facepalm" you trow at people somewhere in the world NTR bull is born, dont say i didnt warn you.
Canto is an enigma wrapped in a riddle, stuffed into the body of a talented troll account or a future school shooter. I can't exactly tell which as that's part of the mystery. But he's really entertaining, imo.

Reactions: bloodyasura

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So I was having game crashes that baffled me. After deleting everything, redownloading, reinstal, etc etc..no dice. Finally ran it on an older laptop I had and kept my saves away from it, it ran. Back to current laptop, deleted all my saves, ..no dice. Realized data for the game was being saved somewhere else as well. The game save files were deleted, but in user data/app data/roaming/renpy saved files are kept there as well... didnt know. Deleted all those, game runs again.

Now if I can find or anyone wants to drop a save file for up to chapter 9 with "lets experiment together" you would be my hero. I can do a playthrough with my personal picks again with skip.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Bernie Sanders I Am Once Again Asking Meme.png

for a Chapter 9 Final pre-remaster build from 2021.

Someone's gotta have one on their harddrive, but with all the posts after a new update, requests get easily buried.

Please let me know if you have one.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
for a Chapter 9 Final pre-remaster build from 2021.

Someone's gotta have one on their harddrive, but with all the posts after a new update, requests get easily buried.

Please let me know if you have one.
Do you mean just the 0.9 game? Here:

Reactions: alexferno

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
What are the requirements for Ian and Lena to be in a poly/open relationship?

the guide states that Ian must have:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for Lena:

My question is if for the option to appear I have to leave all these pts open or if I can choose between the ones that interest me and the poly/open relationship option continues to appear

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What are the requirements for Ian and Lena to be in a poly/open relationship?

the guide states that Ian must have:

and for Lena:

My question is if for the option to appear I have to leave all these pts open or if I can choose between the ones that interest me and the poly/open relationship option continues to appear
Ian either needs to have a heart with a girl other than Lena or a Lust of 5+. Doesn't actually need to sleep with any of them. But he can't fuck Holly or the relationship with Lena never gets to this point.

Lena needs to have a heart with someone other than Ian but can't fuck Jeremy before "the talk", which closes off any sort of committed relationship. She can slobber all over his dick just fine at the Ch7 afterparty though and send him nudes. Apparently that's NBD and not a moral disqualifier for her. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kovir123
4.60 star(s) 310 Votes