gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
i'm hoping you can still corrupt Holly if she gets in relationship with Ian. The "wants to be like Lena" still gets points after they're together, so there should be the opportunity, but with many restrictions based on relationship status there's no telling. It would just be lame to have the corruption option for the innocent sweet girl not include cheating

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I replayed ORS earlier this week with a playstyle where I try to play based on the informations the game gave me about Ian and Lena (so far during each chapters).

And while controlling Ian in early chapters, I feel that it's really hard for me to make Ian be defiant in his internship place towards Minerva.

Early on, what we the players know about Ian is that he's a 26-years old "loser", so to speak.

In real life, had Ian choose to be defiant towards Minerva and misread the dynamic with her, (in that Minerva hate the defiant attitude it instead of being hot about it), Ian would be out of the internship.
Then he would be even worse off in terms of having to depend on his dad even more.

I can't really fathom "someone in that position" in real life would ever choose to be defiant to his boss in his internship in terms of "realistic probability". It's plausible but the probability for someone in that position to choose to be defiant.

Yeah it's "adult game logic" and things aren't that realistic but choosing to be a dick in an internship position of which the character have little option is a bit stretching it in terms of believability I feel.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Alison is the worst girl in the game.

> In the early chapters you lose points with Holly/Lena if you give her priority.
> She always wants to be the center of attention and interrupts conversations to talk about her problems.
> She will always flirt with Jeremy even if you tell him you're interested in her.
> If you don't give her priority IN EVERY SINGLE CHOICE she will go to Jeremy. This results in you missing out on scenes with Holly and Emma (Abella Danger), WHO THE FUCK WOULD TRADE EMMA FOR ALISON?
> You will miss all the scenes with Cherry, just imagine Axel's face in future updates when he finds out that Ian took Lena/Cherry...
> Even though you're giving her priority by going on that stupid trip, she's still going to tell you that she wants to be with other guys.
> If you go on the trip, you will possibly mess up your gameplay with her getting pregnant.

The only good thing about Alison is that she looks like August Ames (RIP).

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I replayed ORS earlier this week with a playstyle where I try to play based on the informations the game gave me about Ian and Lena (so far during each chapters).

And while controlling Ian in early chapters, I feel that it's really hard for me to make Ian be defiant in his internship place towards Minerva.

Early on, what we the players know about Ian is that he's a 26-years old "loser", so to speak.

In real life, had Ian choose to be defiant towards Minerva and misread the dynamic with her, (in that Minerva hate the defiant attitude it instead of being hot about it), Ian would be out of the internship.
Then he would be even worse off in terms of having to depend on his dad even more.

I can't really fathom "someone in that position" in real life would ever choose to be defiant to his boss in his internship in terms of "realistic probability". It's plausible but the probability for someone in that position to choose to be defiant.

Yeah it's "adult game logic" and things aren't that realistic but choosing to be a dick in an internship position of which the character have little option is a bit stretching it in terms of believability I feel.

Isn't the point that he's doing something unexpected for her?
plus isn't she still relatively pleasant to Ian if he simply does as she asks, he just doesn't get to sleep with her?
The game is written well, but there are still certain tropes that dont' totally jive well with it's tone.

Reactions: Homemade

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Alison is the worst girl in the game.

> In the early chapters you lose points with Holly/Lena if you give her priority.
> She always wants to be the center of attention and interrupts conversations to talk about her problems.
> She will always flirt with Jeremy even if you tell him you're interested in her.
> If you don't give her priority IN EVERY SINGLE CHOICE she will go to Jeremy. This results in you missing out on scenes with Holly and Emma (Abella Danger), WHO THE FUCK WOULD TRADE EMMA FOR ALISON?
> You will miss all the scenes with Cherry, just imagine Axel's face in future updates when he finds out that Ian took Lena/Cherry...
> Even though you're giving her priority by going on that stupid trip, she's still going to tell you that she wants to be with other guys.
> If you go on the trip, you will possibly mess up your gameplay with her getting pregnant.

The only good thing about Alison is that she looks like August Ames (RIP).
So if you fuck around she does too? What a surprise...
Pretty sure she ignores Jeremy if you focus on her, even if you dont tell Jeremy "she is mine" and encourage him to pursue her, he even tells you that she does not respond to his messages anymore, the threesome thingy only happens if you encourage it from both sides.
You technically dont even date her until late game, and she obviously like Ian more then Jeremy, hell i ditched her for Cherry and Emma and she still called me first for that trip bruh...

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
it changes things if you creampie alison 3 times? the first time she freaked out and then ian started to used rubbers
In my latest playtrough i slept with her only once(because Cherry and Emma), still got threesome proposal from Jeremy and she was all for "impregnate me", i'm pretty sure she has different dialogue at that scene if you focus only on her, but i think she always has this fetish regardless.
I doubt we get any real pregnancy until later in the game, maybe after some timeskip, it would not make sense at all for Ian and Alison to have a kid atm, regardless of some fetish.

Reactions: alexferno

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to know if there is a way to prevent alison and ian from dating (and thus making lena upset in chap 6) if he had sex with her after the blazer or at the beginning. I went with sex with her at the beginning because she seemed hot and didn't look like she wanted anything more but now it seems like if i had sex with her at the beginning there is no opportunity to refuse her the times after that except by sleeping with emma (which i don't want cause she ugly af :p). would appreciate some guidance :D
No, Alison isn't the kind of girl that you pump and dump. Once she tasted Ian, she's hooked. The only way to ditch her is to push her into Jeremy's arms which only happens if you make out with another girl in front of her (which is Emma). So, either avoid Alison at all cost or take one for the team and enjoy the best ass in the game. After that one time, you can ditch Emma but Alison will be leave you for Jeremy.

Reactions: Mark17 and sava75

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Which is why I always pick "Switch reviews with Holly" because in my opinion that allows Ian to play along but also try to figure out if Minerva really hates him for his work or if she's full of shit. What follows next is a bit too bold for Ian, calling her out in front of the entire office. Realistically, he'd just be certain that she's full of shit but keep quiet about it, with exception of maybe spreading rumors about her weird bias against him. Plus, in that route Holly knows that she doesn't seem to care about her writing either, only sucking up to her because of her success which pushes them closer. So in my "realistic" playthrough he gets together with Holly while being friends with Lena and trying his best to act professionally in front of Minerva while shitting on her books in his personal blog to vent his frustrations.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

In my playthrough when push came to shove i had Ian ultimately toe the line Minerva wanted (as much as he hated it) because of pretty much what you say; it was the most pragmatic, "adult" move that seemed to fit Ian's default character. Even switching reviews, while an appealing option, carried a risk of Minerva taking it out on Holly afterwards, and it didn't seem to me Ian was selfish enough at that point to take such gamble without player's push.

I think this is why the defiant move earns a willpoint -- because it's something out of Ian's comfort zone.

Reactions: dundun and camube

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020

So, defiant behavior leads to exactly this. She confronts him with the fact that she kicks him out and here you either continue to be defiant and lose your internship, or I don’t remember what the other option is and stay and fuck Minerva.
And about the fact that hardly anyone would behave like this in real life, well, here it is, the game starts from the moment when Jan sort of decided to move on and change, right? And since it changes, why not take a chance?))

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes