BellTower

Dec 12, 2019
To some extent I agree, but GGGB was also about the self contained story of Ash's life and how she got to where she got. Story of her life pretty much. In that regard, I feel that both GGGB and ORS are similar games but that ORS is in many ways the upgraded version of that theme.
I wasn't bashing GGGB. It just felt like the story lost focus toward the end because there were so many choices that they lost impact. In a lot of cases the text in later parts of the game contradicted earlier choices. it was a great effort, but maybe tried to do too much in its attempt to be a comprehensive kink simulator. By the time I did multiple plays to follow all of the threads, I no longer cared about the characters.

ORS has better characters that I'm already invested in. I hope I don't lose them to a muddy plot this time around. I'm okay with bad things happening to them, I just want to remain invested, if that makes sense.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wasn't bashing GGGB. It just felt like the story lost focus toward the end because there were so many choices that they lost impact. In a lot of cases the text in later parts of the game contradicted earlier choices. it was a great effort, but maybe tried to do too much in its attempt to be a comprehensive kink simulator. By the time I did multiple plays to follow all of the threads, I no longer cared about the characters.

ORS has better characters that I'm already invested in. I hope I don't lose them to a muddy plot this time around. I'm okay with bad things happening to them, I just want to remain invested, if that makes sense.
This is why I said ORS is an upgrade in many ways

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I like good stories, but that said, I'm here mostly for sex scenes, lots of them, of all kinds!!! I just hope it's not too geared toward dating and relationships too much. Have to say at the moment it's about the only game I tend to eagerly anticipate each month.

Reactions: PurpleDude

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I love hating this Seymour guy. He's definitely gonna try to take advantage of Lena and no doubt has a closet full of skeletons. I hope there is the option for Lena to fuck him and he thinks everything is going his way and then Lena fucks up is whole life. Love when the tables turn like that.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I can see it. Ian can already go without pussy and even worse fail to get hard.
Sure, but imo so far that feels more like a possible cuckold route as something that would involve him wearing a dress. Hm, maybe Holly does hide a sexual kink that does involve that, i mean we allready get teased with a Holly-Lena Relationship and still waters run deep. Now that i think about it, that would be just hilarious. :LOL:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Have you guys seen the new game that looks like GGGB and ORS? It's intriguing.
yeah, the story is good but the art? ahm, not so much..., no facial change on characters at all and most of the chars are ugly AF :D
i wouldn't put GGGB and this game in the same sentence

let alone ORS (which is light years better then both of those games)

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes