Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Bro why is EvaKiss so fixated on Minerva, she's way out of her prime years and old and saggy.. can anyone explain why she's getting so many scenes? Is it like a patreon thing?

I really want to see Stan with Lena scenes and with Billy too.. Stan finally got one scene in Chp10 but that wasn't enough and you still can't romance billy for some reason.
Minirva is a hot milf, and a good story line, perhaps a redemption arc, softening ..who knows, but its great.

So you are against Minirva cause she is older and not prime like a cindy, but you want more incel Stan....ok.

May 8, 2020
Bro why is EvaKiss so fixated on Minerva, she's way out of her prime years and old and saggy.. can anyone explain why she's getting so many scenes? Is it like a patreon thing?

I really want to see Stan with Lena scenes and with Billy too.. Stan finally got one scene in Chp10 but that wasn't enough and you still can't romance billy for some reason.
About StanLena agree)
About Minerva not agree. Hot Milf ) she act like beach) but she wants just love . That’s all)

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Emma is decent for sure, asking Ian to fuck her in the ass in the bathroom while his girlfriend, Holly, is in the next room at the bar.
Very decent!
Okay, fixed. I never play Emma route so I didn't know the detail. I just assume she is a decent girls since she is a vegetarian activist and all.
Holy can stay decent if you don't let that 2 snakes Lena and Ivy influence her.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ohhh I see.. its a milf and aggressive sex thing that is why.. I didn't go down her path so I have no idea what happens but the author seemed fixated on minerva so it got me so curious

I don't think its my cup of tea but i guess its good for variety.
Robert has so many scenes compared to Minerva though. I think Allison also have many scenes if we count Ian path and Jeremy path.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah Lena is definitely a slut regardless of what you choose. She even have the audacity to got angry at Ian when he confront her about her onlyfan. Holly is the only decent girls in this game. All other is a loose moral sluts.
Lena can retort to Ian acting like an asshole about her stalkfap profile. But she's perfectly understanding if Ian can act maturely about it. Can't say i see how this somehow makes Lena a slut. Furthermore, Stalkfap is entirely optional and up to the player, like every single other activity that could give someone idea to call Lena a slut, so there's no basis to claim she's "a slut regardless of what you choose".

You can play Lena so that she doesn't have sex with anyone and doesn't take a single picture. She's then a slut how, exactly?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Lena can retort to Ian acting like an asshole about her stalkfap profile. But she's perfectly understanding if Ian can act maturely about it. Can't say i see how this somehow makes Lena a slut. Furthermore, Stalkfap is entirely optional and up to the player, like every single other activity that could give someone idea to call Lena a slut, so there's no basis to claim she's "a slut regardless of what you choose".

You can play Lena so that she doesn't have sex with anyone and doesn't take a single picture. She's then a slut how, exactly?
Whenever people call Lena a slut or whore it says more about them than about Lena. Just my two Cents.

Jun 2, 2022
Stalkfap is entirely optional and up to the player
Sort of. You can try doing just the artsy-ish stuff on it (refusing to do the first special request penetration) but she goes off to take care of her parents and comes back having done that anyway. Before that the game seemed to have a path where she wanted those boundaries and you were going to be able to control that as the player, and then suddenly nope fuck those boundaries.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Nah Lena is definitely a slut regardless of what you choose. She even have the audacity to got angry at Ian when he confront her about her onlyfan. Holly is the only decent girls in this game. All other is a loose moral sluts.
I have saved a playthru I've named PURE. In that one I let Lena only have sex with Ian. She rejects Robert, flirts with Mike but never surrenders to him; does not do anything with Jeremy or Axel, the worst she does is kissing Louise and Ivy at Truth or Dare with reluctance. For now the naughtiest thing she has done is at Ivy's bitrthday, staying inside when Ian goes out and dances with Mike, but does not go further. In that playthru she's a model girlfriend.

Reactions: BloodyMares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sort of. You can try doing just the artsy-ish stuff on it (refusing to do the first special request penetration) but she goes off to take care of her parents and comes back having done that anyway. Before that the game seemed to have a path where she wanted those boundaries and you were going to be able to control that as the player, and then suddenly nope fuck those boundaries.
It's not "sort of". You explicitly have to decide for Lena to "Give it a try" at all. If you decide against then Lena never starts Stalkfap account and doesn't upload any content.

Even if you start an account, if you decide to keep it artistic then Lena doesn't upload anything that goes beyond professional photo shoots and nude selfies. Advancing to private requests and naughty stuff (stalkfap_pro) is a separate, and also optional decision that is up to the player. It's never automatic.

Last edited:

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019

Alright you got me but she pose naked for everyone to see in the name of art. She even admit about exhibitionism fetish so art is clearly just an excuse for her to flash her naked body to the crowd. Even if you not choose not to fuck anyone she still a slut inside.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alright you got me but she pose naked for everyone to see in the name of art. She even admit about exhibitionism fetish so art is clearly just an excuse for her to flash her naked body to the crowd. Even if you not choose not to fuck anyone she still a slut inside.
If you think posing naked makes one a slut then i guess you're welcome to your opinion. Personally, i think it's extremely narrow-minded take, one that trivializes the word so much it becomes meaningless -- going with this logic every school that teaches art hires "sluts" for their drawing classes. And there's no such thing as actual models, just sluts?

Oh, and Lena doesn't have exhibitionism fetish by default. It's a dedicated flag in the game (lena_fty_show) and again, it's player's decisions that cause her to have or develop such fetish.

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Anyway, in this game the women and men are as slutty and depraved as you let them be. If you don't like their perversions, perhaps you should look in the mirror.
This is not true, Lena has these lewd thoughts and inner dialogues with her silly blushes with a perverted face in many situations, even if you go down the route where she is not a whore.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes